If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Nobody is making it easy to cheat. We are making it easy to vote. Voter participation is a good thing.

You guys whine about cheating every time you lose, rather than just admit that your ideas are stupid and only benefit the wealthy.

Yes, that's why I want to help them, because I hate them.

The bizarre thinking of wingnuts.

Mail in ballots are a license to steal elections.

Yup, here's another one.. claiming that they were poor when they were children.

There must have been some horrid depression I missed back in the day.

Oh? No one is homeless today?

You are such a pathetic ass.

Yet you keep voting Republican.

Nobody who was actually poor would be so flippant about the burdens poverty creates.
Yep, I keep voting Republican. Why do you like paying taxes and keep voting Democrat?

Nobody is making it easy to cheat. We are making it easy to vote. Voter participation is a good thing.

You guys whine about cheating every time you lose, rather than just admit that your ideas are stupid and only benefit the wealthy.

Yes, that's why I want to help them, because I hate them.

The bizarre thinking of wingnuts.
It is very easy to vote with a system and process that assures people elections will be 99.9% honest, fair, and accurate. But you apparently object to that and want the system and process that makes it easy to cheat kept in place. And you seem to think only Democrats and the poor (who you no doubt think vote mostly Democrat) are inconvenienced by a process or system all voters can trust.

And that is what is pathetic. If the poor and Democrats are not allowed to cheat, then the system is bad? Yes, that is pathetic.

Last edited:
She lost.
Yes, supposedly, but how can the corruption in America be separated from the cheating now?

It's going to depend entirely on Trump's future success, on account of that depending on intimidation of government authorities.

Trump could actually still have enough influence to incite a political war on the streets that would need the military to stop it. But that would only be stopped after many are shot to death and much blood on the streets.

Americans need to finally look at the possibilities!

Beats me. I don't sweat it, either way, though. Those timelines are in the Arizona state constitution and statutory requirements and weren't made this year, so they are what they are. I guess they would rather be more accurate, than quick, so they gave themselves time to get it right. Take a breath and see if one of the wife's pies is ready for sampling.
They gave themselves time to cheat and cover it up. You are really very stupid or just extremely biased, why do you have any responsibility here at all?

Mail in ballots are a license to steal elections.
And when you provide proof that is happening, let the rest of us know, M'kay?

It is very easy to vote with a system and process that assures people elections will be 99.9% honest, fair, and accurate. But you apparently object to that and want the system and process that makes it easy to cheat kept in place. And you seem to think only Democrats and the poor (who you no doubt think vote mostly Democrat) are inconvenienced by a process or system all voters can trust.

Um, right. 60 years ago, they said the same thing about literacy tests and poll taxes to keep "those people" from voting.

I have no doubt that the poll results were 100% accurate. They just didn't produce the results you wanted, but your side hasn't won the popular vote nationally since 2004, and you had to scare the hell out of the country to do it.

So you keep coming up with these schemes to make it harder for poor people to vote.

Um, right. 60 years ago, they said the same thing about literacy tests and poll taxes to keep "those people" from voting.

I have no doubt that the poll results were 100% accurate. They just didn't produce the results you wanted, but your side hasn't won the popular vote nationally since 2004, and you had to scare the hell out of the country to do it.

So you keep coming up with these schemes to make it harder for poor people to vote.

DURRRRR

An election day technical clusterfuck resulted in many voters giving up without voting, mostly Republicans who vote on the day of the election. Given the tiny margin of victory it's pretty clear Lake would have won it.
If the machine did not accept the ballot to count, they could put it in box # 3.... Which would be hand counted, and many did just that... Thank goodness!

Ah yes. I have to hand it to you Democrats. You can come up with a 'problem' for every solution. However the 1990s and early 2000s were not quite 60 years ago.

Don't you even give pause as to why you are so vigorously defending election cheating? And how that makes you look?

If the machine did not accept the ballot to count, they could put it in box # 3.... Which would be hand counted, and many did just that... Thank goodness!
And those ballots ( uncounted ballots) were put in bags of tabulated votes. There are credible witnesses that will swear to that. A violation of election code and the law.

A legitimate number, of those who showed up to vote, vs the ballots that were counted via machine and hand counted from box#3, could be compared to give us a REAL number on those who did not get to vote....and were disenfranchised.

NOTE!
They did leave those places with problems opened two hours past the 7pm closing, for those who had trouble earlier in the day.

EDIT! It was pointed out that I was wrong, they did NOT extend voting as I think bought the court would!!

Last edited:
A legitimate number, of those who showed up to vote, vs the ballots that were counted via machine and hand counted from box#3, could be compared to give us a REAL number on those who did not get to vote....and were disenfranchised.

NOTE!
They did leave those places with problems opened two hours past the 7pm closing, for those who had trouble earlier in the day.
Prove they left them open. A judge refused to do that.

And those ballots ( uncounted ballots) were put in bags of tabulated votes. There are credible witnesses that will swear to that. A violation of election code and the law.
And they solved the problem by voiding the original counts that the machine originally accepted, and started from square one, so the ones not accepted were separated and Hand counted.

Why do you not know this?

Forum List

Back