If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

If pigs could fly and snakes could walk, it would be a more interesting world.

Based on your actions. Not really a crazy concept. Are you stupid?

You’re the one assuming things I never said, moron.

So this is what you resort to after you fail to refute my point. How pathetic of you.

My point stands.

Watching what you do, and deducing what your actions show about you, is not an assumption.

Dumbass.

You assume something I didn’t say. That’s an assumption. You lose. My point stands.

This is the part where you continue to flail, repeating the same nonsense over and over. Truly pathetic. Let me know when you have something intelligent to say.

Enjoy the next four years. Loser. :itsok:

You were obviously offended and felt the need to attack the possibility that black males could do be providers and fathers instead of beholding to the government.

Your actions speak for themselves.

Your denial is just you being a dishonest troll.

You were obviously offended and felt the need to attack the possibility that black males could do be providers and fathers instead of beholding to the government.

You obviously struggle with reading comprehension.

You lose. My point stands.

You obviously struggle with reading comprehension.

You lose. My point stands.

Your point does stand. YOu are offended at the idea of pro-job and pro-wage policies to enable black males to become providers and fathers and you will attack anyone that supports that.

Your point does stand. YOu are offended at the idea of pro-job and pro-wage policies to enable black males to become providers and fathers and you will attack anyone that supports that.

I never said that or anything close to that.

When you misinterpret me THAT badly, it means you’re either retarded or a liar. Which is it?

You’re terrible at this.

When you misinterpret me THAT badly, it means you’re either retarded or a liar. Which is it?

You’re terrible at this.

I clearly was discussing what you did, not what you said.

You libs seem to love empty words, as though you can do something, and then say something, and that means as much as what you really did.

It does not work that way.

I talked about pro-job and pro-wage policies so that black males could be providers and fathers and you attacked me for it.

And are still attacking me for it.

You’re terrible at this.

You libs seem to love empty words, as though you can do something, and then say something, and that means as much as what you really did.

I talked about pro-job and pro-wage policies so that black males could be providers and fathers and you attacked me for it.

You responded to my post, moron. Not the other way around.

Go find the post of mine that you take issue with. Quote the part you disagree with me on.

You’re terrible at this.

Go find the post of mine that you take issue with. Quote the part you disagree with me on.

I made a point about policies I support with the intent of getting black males better paying jobs because I believe they would happily become providers and fathers, making the world a better place.

And your response was to attack me for that.

You’re terrible at this.

I made a point about policies I support with the intent of getting black males better paying jobs because I believe they would happily become providers and fathers, making the world a better place.

You done crying yet, you little bitch?

I pointed out that your “easy solution” isn’t easy. A point that you never refuted.

What should have happened after the end of the Civil War, the VICTORS, should have taken all the land from the traitorous losers and left them homeless and without.
Then take the land they used to imprison people to do their bidding and give it to them and help them with how to use it successfully.
Then, the traitorous southerners should have been banned from ever having any land ever again.

You’re terrible at this.

I pointed out that your “easy solution” isn’t easy. A point that you never refuted.

Wow. The idea of black males having jobs and good wages, and being the Head of Households, really upsets you.

Why is that?

You’re terrible at this.

I know it's scary and all but how about we get you back on topic....
If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill do we have a Dem Party?
Who are they pandering to in 2021 as Republicans have good, legitimate, core, normal, real Americans locked in?

Wow. The idea of black males having jobs and good wages, and being the Head of Households, really upsets you.

Why is that?

I didn’t say that or imply that. You’re an idiot.

That is what I have been talking about and you have been attacking me personally in response.

I mean, if your disagreement was about HOW to do it, one would think that you would have offered your alternative.

Instead, all you have been doing it getting more and more emotional and insulting.

The only conclusion seems to be, that the goal itself is what is pissing you off.

If not that, then why are you so upset?

That is what I have been talking about and you have been attacking me personally in response.

I mean, if your disagreement was about HOW to do it, one would think that you would have offered your alternative.

Instead, all you have been doing it getting more and more emotional and insulting.

The only conclusion seems to be, that the goal itself is what is pissing you off.

You already said that and it was already wrong the first time.

I argued that the “easy solution” you’re suggesting isn’t actually easy or it would have been accomplished already. That’s it. If you read anything else other than that then it’s because of your own lack of reading comprehension.

Is this the part where you keep repeating your own foolish misconceptions? You have a tendency to do that and it’s why you never learn anything. It’s quite pathetic.

You already said that and it was already wrong the first time.

I argued that the “easy solution” you’re suggesting isn’t actually easy or it would have been accomplished already. That’s it. If you read anything else other than that then it’s because of your own lack of reading comprehension.

Is this the part where you keep repeating your own foolish misconceptions? You have a tendency to do that and it’s why you never learn anything. It’s quite pathetic.

You accuse me of being wrong about your motives. But again, despite prompting, you offer no alternative explanation for your anger or your attacks on me.

Your attacks do not scare me. I still support policies to get black males better jobs and wages so that they can be Heads of Households.

No matter how much you insult me or attack me. That is what I want.

You accuse me of being wrong about your motives. But again, despite prompting, you offer no alternative explanation for your anger or your attacks on me.

I respond in kind. Simple as that.

If you say so. What alternative solution do ou have for the problems of the black community? Maybe something truly radical like blaming wacism and throwing some money at the problem?

Forum List

Back