If Mueller would have 'had the goods' on Trump he would have indicted him.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

NO INDICTMENTS FOR COLLUSION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENTS FOR OBSTRUCTION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR OBSTRUCTION.

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

I have known for a long time just how rotten and evil you conservatives truly are.....

but the fact that you don't care at ALL about;

"
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty."

is very disturbing.

You are basically saying that since they didn't "get trump" that they shouldn't have bothered getting all of those OTHER criminals.

Are conservatives now SOFT ON CRIME?

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President, period.

(Don't worry about ME - you type slow enough already, Libtard.)

THAT DOES NOT MATTER - THERE WAS / IS NO CRIME!

Trump obstructed NOTHING.

He may have THOUGHT about it while venting, as I posted, but he did not DO it.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let me know when Democrats pass that new 'THOUGHT CRIMES' Bill, snowflake!

:p
Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.
In other words, you hate him.
Do you mean I must hate him because you said so? Well, I didn't before, anymore than any other misbehaving small child. But if you say I must, okay, I REALLY HATE HIM because some idjit said I must. You put a new meaning to the reason we can't cure stupid.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

I have known for a long time just how rotten and evil you conservatives truly are.....

"
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty."

is very disturbing.

You are basically saying that since they didn't "get trump" that they shouldn't have bothered getting all of those OTHER criminals.

So which were Americans indicted for colluding with Russia?

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President, period.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.
Do you mean I must hate him because you said so? Well, I didn't before, anymore than any other misbehaving small child. But if you say I must, okay, I REALLY HATE HIM because some idjit said I must. You put a new meaning to the reason we can't cure stupid.
You expressed your hate in the post where you don't hate him. You want to inflict pain on him? You don't do that to people unless you hate them. You also malicious engaged in personal attacks.

You're a fucking nimrod.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

"

is very disturbing.

The jury is still out on that one.

You expressed your hate in the post where you don't hate him. You want to inflict pain on him? You don't do that to people unless you hate them. You also malicious engaged in personal attacks.

You're a fucking nimrod.

Do you mean you want me to inflict pain on him? Sounds to me like you must really hate him. I do realize there is just a couple of degrees difference between love and hate. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

Turnip logic.

Derp.....

Opinion | Michael Conway: Mueller's report suggests if Trump weren't president, he would've been indicted

Dope.

Once again, oh, rightwing nutjob, the Justice Department can't indict a President unless they catch him red handed mowing down people on the white house lawn and then it is to restrain him only to prevent him from mowing any more small children down. Even then, it's going to be the House that will indict him. It's called Impeachment and it will be up to the Senate to actually try him. Once again, you tossed out part of the Constitution of the United States and just kept the parts that you agree with.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

"

is very disturbing.

LOL...
So....plain old corruption is not a cause for concern for you?

Derp.....

Opinion | Michael Conway: Mueller's report suggests if Trump weren't president, he would've been indicted

Dope.

Once again, oh, rightwing nutjob, the Justice Department can't indict a President unless they catch him red handed mowing down people on the white house lawn and then it is to restrain him only to prevent him from mowing any more small children down. Even then, it's going to be the House that will indict him. It's called Impeachment and it will be up to the Senate to actually try him. Once again, you tossed out part of the Constitution of the United States and just kept the parts that you agree with.

Umm....that was my point.

Derp.....

Dope.

Umm....that was my point.

I just reread your response and I do see your point now. My Bad.

You're a fucking nimrod.

Do you mean you want me to inflict pain on him? Sounds to me like you must really hate him. I do realize there is just a couple of degrees difference between love and hate. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Where did I say I wanted you to inflict pain on him? Did you notice the question mark, moron? Can't you even be honest about what I said? You're the one who wants to inflict pain on him. That's what you said. You're a sleazy lying douchebag.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

"

is very disturbing.

Rant and rave all you want - no crime was committed. If Mueller, a prosecutor, would have found any he would have indicted Trump or recommended Impeachment. He did not even do that.

Let me know when Democrats pass that THOUGHT CRIME Bill.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

Turnip logic.
Its the same logic you retards use in defense of criminal Democrats....except there is actual evidence of Democrat crimes.

Forum List

Back