CDZ If Nancy Pelosi can get her hair done in person, logically she should be able to vote in person?

Logic would say yes. Right

Skye brought up a great point. Would you thank her pleazzze.
You meant 'could' not 'should'.
Whatev.
She is able to vote in person, we all are. What you meant, I think, was that she should be forced to vote in person and not have the option to vote absentee. Would that apply to everyone who votes absentee, e.g., the Pres?
You have to be absent first. Get it?

Whatev.
She is able to vote in person, we all are. What you meant, I think, was that she should be forced to vote in person and not have the option to vote absentee. Would that apply to everyone who votes absentee, e.g., the Pres?
You have to be absent first. Get it?
Think she's changing hair stylist....................................BAWWWWHAHA......The September Surprise

Whatev.
Perhaps you do not understand what the word "absent".

Whatev.
ab·sent
adjective
/ˈabsənt/
1. not present in a place, at an occasion, or as part of something.

Example: I am absent from my polling place and I see wish to remain absent permanently since I can and have, voted by mail. I am usually absent from my bank as I do 99.9% of my banking online and have never had a problem.

Whatev.
ab·sent
adjective
/ˈabsənt/
1. not present in a place, at an occasion, or as part of something.

Example: I am absent from my polling place and I see wish to remain absent permanently since I can and have, voted by mail. I am usually absent from my bank as I do 99.9% of my banking online and have never had a problem.
I am absent from my polling place?! Seriously?

Forum List

Back