If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

actually---YOU are on the same level as all other "race" bullshit artists------you argue about the ESSENCE of variable levels of melanin -------MELANIN being the ABSOLUTE ISSUE
we did not determine that because we have more melanin we are inferior.

I don't think it's melanin, but rather that Africans on average have not just smaller brains, but more Dolichocephalic brains too.
2 traits linked to lower levels of intelligence, and 2 traits more characteristic of Primates.
Our melanin makes us more intelligent than whites. Its a natural bio conductor.

Melanin considered for bio-friendly electronics
So where do negroes leave their melanin when they take tests or commit violent crime?
The leave it in their skin like this kid did.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Blacks are born earlier, walk earlier, and just in general develop earlier, but it seems their brains also finish developing earlier, which would explain why much more Blacks than Whites are mentally like children.

IQ tests are for the cognitively challenged...you can't make it on our own....point to IQ tests to validate your racial inadequacies by presenting them in a nice sounding smorgasboard of scientific sounding words. Wait...did I just say white trash?

I don't think it's melanin, but rather that Africans on average have not just smaller brains, but more Dolichocephalic brains too.
2 traits linked to lower levels of intelligence, and 2 traits more characteristic of Primates.

So where do negroes leave their melanin when they take tests or commit violent crime?

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Blacks are born earlier, walk earlier, and just in general develop earlier, but it seems their brains also develop earlier, which would explain why much more Blacks than Whites are mentally like children.
Your logic is childlike. Do you realize you just contradicted yourself? I guess since you struck out on the Moor issue youre trying your hand in this thread huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Blacks are born earlier, walk earlier, and just in general develop earlier, but it seems their brains also develop earlier, which would explain why much more Blacks than Whites are mentally like children.
Your logic is childlike. Do you realize you just contradicted yourself?

Human brains take much longer to develop than those of Animals in general.

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People

actually---YOU are on the same level as all other "race" bullshit artists------you argue about the ESSENCE of variable levels of melanin -------MELANIN being the ABSOLUTE ISSUE

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg
Not all negroes are retarded, but statistically, they are dumber than whites. The exception doesn't change the rule.

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

I know you look more like a monkey than Blacks do but I never called you an animal. Youre just recessive.

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

I know you look more like a monkey than Blacks do but I never called you an animal. Youre just recessive.

Maxillary Prognathism anyone?

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Not my fault the white owned media doesnt trumpet things that Blacks did that were positive. Thats why Iresearch instead of depending on whites to tell me what my ancestors did.

Like this guy? The Sphinx?

measurement-of-sphinx-of-giza-ca-1799-engraving-from-travels-in-upper-illustration-id556422771

Not my fault the white owned media doesnt trumpet things that Blacks did that were positive. Thats why Iresearch instead of depending on whites to tell me what my ancestors did.
Africa is making steel "today?" Wasn't steel made over a hundred years ago? Blacks are a little late, aren't they?

Africa is making steel "today?" Wasn't steel made over a hundred years ago? Blacks are a little late, aren't they?
No the europeans were about 300 years too late.

It just makes me sad to hear blacks haven't figured out how to find the artifacts and post a link on the internet ... :(

WHOA.. 4 centuries of African archaeology and it's all RACIST? Why don't the national museums of all those Imperial robbers have SOME examples of the products from 2000 years ago? Not even in Tanzania?

I'm just a skeptical guy. Until I get the questions answered.

measurement-of-sphinx-of-giza-ca-1799-engraving-from-travels-in-upper-illustration-id556422771

The Sphinx isn't even supposed to be a Human, now is it?

It just makes me sad to hear blacks haven't figured out how to find the artifacts and post a link on the internet ... :(

Plenty of links on the internet. How do you think I found that one?

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Humans are animals. Brain development depends on species and life span.

The Sphinx isn't even supposed to be a Human, now is it?
The head is. Do you have something different that says the head is not human?

No the europeans were about 300 years too late.

So, what about the other 1,000 things Europeans did before Africans, but I guess because there's one thing Africans did before Europeans, you like to point, and laugh at inferior Whitey.

Forum List

Back