If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

For those who are hung up on IQ tests - is it possible to have an IQ test that isn't culturally or educationally biased?

So, an IQ test founded by Whites somehow is culturally biased in favor of East Asians over Whites?
Yes... Asians are extremely good a mimicking cultures. Havent you seen the stuff they make that you buy?

For those who are hung up on IQ tests - is it possible to have an IQ test that isn't culturally or educationally biased?

So, an IQ test founded by Whites somehow is culturally biased in favor of East Asians over Whites?

That is not what I said. Think it through....

I'll give you an example.

Is it a horse or a pony?

How can something that measures intelligence, not be educationally biased?
Like most illiterate people you assume education means intelligence. Education is education. Knowledge of something. Intelligence is the ability to learn. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:

Blacks are very very mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Like most illiterate people you assume education means intelligence. Education is education. Knowledge of something. Intelligence is the ability to learn. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:

Hey stupid. Real intelligence is the ability to come up with NEW ideas. Learning involves old ideas. THINK, hater.

Hey stupid. Real intelligence is the ability to come up with NEW ideas. Learning involves old ideas. THINK, hater.
Arent you embarrassed that you simply rephrased what I said dummy? How do you come up with new ideas if you dont learn? This is why I laugh at your silly illiterate ass when you claim white people are smart. :laugh:

Last edited:
Africa is making steel "today?" Wasn't steel made over a hundred years ago? Blacks are a little late, aren't they?
No the europeans were about 300 years too late.

So, what about the other 1,000 things Europeans did before Africans, but I guess because there's one thing Africans did before Europeans, you like to point, and laugh at inferior Whitey.
Name even 1 thing europeans did before Africans taught them how to read and write?

- Gravettian fabrics, and ceramics at Dolni Vestonice.
- Gravettian ovens for cooking food.

- Vinca - Tordos script
- Vinca first ever metal smelting, and Copper Age.

- Cucenti-Trypillian villages earlier, and larger than Sumer.
- Cucenti-Trypillian salt mines.

- Pontic Steppe Kurgan Horse domestication.
- Sintashta Culture Chariots.

Then well railways, cars, trucks, motorcycles,, computers, space going rockets, radio , alternate current, cell phones, walkie talkies, remote controls, unmanned aerial vehicles, diesel power, nuclear power, and a whole bunch more.
All built or done before the white race existed by Africans that migrated to europe.

Railways, cars etc were only achieved after Blacks educated you not once but twice and all of them were done with the help of Blacks.
The million dollar question is still: why then are negroes lagging behind whites today in intellectual areas?

No the europeans were about 300 years too late.

So, what about the other 1,000 things Europeans did before Africans, but I guess because there's one thing Africans did before Europeans, you like to point, and laugh at inferior Whitey.
Name even 1 thing europeans did before Africans taught them how to read and write?

- Vinca - Tordos script

Then well railways, cars, trucks, motorcycles,, computers, space going rockets, radio , alternate current, cell phones, walkie talkies, remote controls, unmanned aerial vehicles, diesel power, nuclear power, and a whole bunch more.
All built or done before the white race existed by Africans that migrated to europe.

Railways, cars etc were only achieved after Blacks educated you not once but twice and all of them were done with the help of Blacks.
The million dollar question is still: why then are negroes lagging behind whites today in intellectual areas?
Who told you that? I'm 40 times your intellectual superior. If whites were so smart why am I that much smarter than you?

Who told you that? I'm 40 times your intellectual superior. If whites were so smart why am I that much smarter than you?

That does it. The board orders you to go back to africa and dance around your mud hut with the other illiterate darkies.

Everybody knows the answer. It's because they are mentally inferior. With all the affirmative action special treatment blacks have gotten the last 50 years, they should be running the country. Instead they have fallen even further behind.

- Vinca - Tordos script

I'm talking about things like IQ tests, violent crime, etc.., moron. Negro-run countries are shitholes compared to European countries. How do you explain this?

Africans had enormous cranial capacities back then.

Look at Boskop man, perhaps the largest cranium group in existence in Hominids, now Africans have much smaller craniums.

Yet they became extinct....not the progenerators of modern microcephalic man, European or African...

Maybe not... Boskop man may have very well became Bushman.... A very telling warning of Humanity's future... If true then Boskop man's cranial; capacity shrunk to Bushman by as much as a 1/4th.

It seems Human intelligence came about by accident, probably in light of genetic drift, and some strange disaster.

However, it seems likely that Human intelligence is probably generally a recessive trait.

The fact that the cranial capacities shrank so much in Africa, the highest genetic diversity region, is very telling.

Seems unrelated to IQ. Brain size and correlates with IQ

Another racist wetdream smashed by science. Environment is more influential.

The first article is decent, the second one is bad.

Most studies show that the majority of intelligence is genetic, not a major majority, but a majority none the less.

This is not to deny environmental impacts.

No, so sorry but if the dumb idiots at the New York Times are to think environmental poverty is the sole cause of IQ differences, they themselves must have some kind of IQ malfunction.

There's no reason why Chinese in China score a higher IQ than not just Blacks, but also Whites in the U.S.A... The fact is China's income are very poor in comparison to those in the U.S, including Black incomes which tower above Chinese in China.

Actually...most studies do NOT show that the majority of intelligence is genetic because they can not ethically seperate environmental factors from genetic factors in cases of people born with normal intelligence. Add to that - IQ tests are heavily biased by culture and educational achievement.

Just for consideration, consider this. Environment. A region can be decimated by famine - which hits children hardest and in young children stunts the brain. That's environment. Not genetics. Those children, if they survive and reproduce in a non-famine environment will have normal children.

In the case of China - what IQ tests are administered? By WHOM? Which Chinese get them?
You merely saying it doesn't make it so. Links...

Africans had enormous cranial capacities back then.

Look at Boskop man, perhaps the largest cranium group in existence in Hominids, now Africans have much smaller craniums.

Yet they became extinct....not the progenerators of modern microcephalic man, European or African...

Maybe not... Boskop man may have very well became Bushman.... A very telling warning of Humanity's future... If true then Boskop man's cranial; capacity shrunk to Bushman by as much as a 1/4th.

It seems Human intelligence came about by accident, probably in light of genetic drift, and some strange disaster.

However, it seems likely that Human intelligence is probably generally a recessive trait.

The fact that the cranial capacities shrank so much in Africa, the highest genetic diversity region, is very telling.

Seems unrelated to IQ. Brain size and correlates with IQ

Another racist wetdream smashed by science. Environment is more influential.

The first article is decent, the second one is bad.

Most studies show that the majority of intelligence is genetic, not a major majority, but a majority none the less.

This is not to deny environmental impacts.

No, so sorry but if the dumb idiots at the New York Times are to think environmental poverty is the sole cause of IQ differences, they themselves must have some kind of IQ malfunction.

There's no reason why Chinese in China score a higher IQ than not just Blacks, but also Whites in the U.S.A... The fact is China's income are very poor in comparison to those in the U.S, including Black incomes which tower above Chinese in China.

Actually...most studies do NOT show that the majority of intelligence is genetic because they can not ethically seperate environmental factors from genetic factors in cases of people born with normal intelligence. Add to that - IQ tests are heavily biased by culture and educational achievement.

Just for consideration, consider this. Environment. A region can be decimated by famine - which hits children hardest and in young children stunts the brain. That's environment. Not genetics. Those children, if they survive and reproduce in a non-famine environment will have normal children.

In the case of China - what IQ tests are administered? By WHOM? Which Chinese get them?
You merely saying it, doesn't make it so. Links...

Last edited:
The point is that Muslims and Europeans had been in contact for well over a century, prior to the subsaharan continent receiving much in the way of out side influence. So the premise that Negros "taught" the Europeans how to read and write is patently absurd. His entire claim is predicted on the fallacy that the north African haplogroup were Negros. They weren't.

I guess you really didn't get the part where I said it didn't make a difference to me who was first at anything millennia ago ... :dunno:

I know some of the history (albeit I am not historian).
But ... Even a basic knowledge of the global map would indicate that land based trade routes would have to go through Arab lands to possibly connect Europe to Africa.
If someone wants to argue that their ancestors made steel before the next swing dick down the road ... Well, I hate to say it, but I don't see the benefit in arguing about it.

When people start to argue genetics, race and IQ and who did what first - then you have to wonder what the hidden agenda is.
Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

That is not what I said. Think it through....

I'll give you an example.

Is it a horse or a pony?

How can something that measures intelligence, not be educationally biased?
This coming from the same ignorant negro who was trying to sell the "learned intelligence" theory a couple weeks ago. Glad to see you can take to education; however slowly... Interesting to see you trying to teach what I taught you. You're welcome.

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

The point is that Muslims and Europeans had been in contact for well over a century, prior to the subsaharan continent receiving much in the way of out side influence. So the premise that Negros "taught" the Europeans how to read and write is patently absurd. His entire claim is predicted on the fallacy that the north African haplogroup were Negros. They weren't.

I guess you really didn't get the part where I said it didn't make a difference to me who was first at anything millennia ago ... :dunno:

I know some of the history (albeit I am not historian).
But ... Even a basic knowledge of the global map would indicate that land based trade routes would have to go through Arab lands to possibly connect Europe to Africa.
If someone wants to argue that their ancestors made steel before the next swing dick down the road ... Well, I hate to say it, but I don't see the benefit in arguing about it.

When people start to argue genetics, race and IQ and who did what first - then you have to wonder what the hidden agenda is.
Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

Sahara Went from Green to Desert in a Flash

How Earth´s Orbital Shift Shaped the Sahara - Astrobiology Magazine

The people of sub-Saharan Africa: 2000 - 500 BC

Much of the southern part of the African continent is occupied by tribes known as Khoisan, characterized by a language with a unique click in its repertoire of sounds. The main divisions of the Khoisan are the San (often referred to until recent times as Bushmen) and the Khoikhoi (similarly known until recently as Hottentots).

The tropical forests of central Africa are occupied largely by the Pygmies (with an average height of about 4'9', or less than 1.5m). But the Africans who will eventually dominate most of sub-Saharan Africa are tribes from the north speaking Bantu languages.

The Bantu languages probably derive from the region of modern Nigeria and Cameroon. This western area, bordering the Gulf of Guinea, is also the cradle of other early developments in African history.

Iron smelting is known here, as in other sites in a strip below the Sahara, by the middle of the 1st millennium BC. And the fascinating but still mysterious Nok culture, lasting from the 5th century BC to the 2nd century AD, provides magnificent pottery figures which stand at the beginning of a recognizably African sculptural tradition.

HISTORY OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People
Not my fault the white owned media doesnt trumpet things that Blacks did that were positive. Thats why Iresearch instead of depending on whites to tell me what my ancestors did.
Africa is making steel "today?" Wasn't steel made over a hundred years ago? Blacks are a little late, aren't they?

Not according to history.

Forum List

Back