If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

The point is that Muslims and Europeans had been in contact for well over a century, prior to the subsaharan continent receiving much in the way of out side influence. So the premise that Negros "taught" the Europeans how to read and write is patently absurd. His entire claim is predicted on the fallacy that the north African haplogroup were Negros. They weren't.

I guess you really didn't get the part where I said it didn't make a difference to me who was first at anything millennia ago ... :dunno:

I know some of the history (albeit I am not historian).
But ... Even a basic knowledge of the global map would indicate that land based trade routes would have to go through Arab lands to possibly connect Europe to Africa.
If someone wants to argue that their ancestors made steel before the next swing dick down the road ... Well, I hate to say it, but I don't see the benefit in arguing about it.

When people start to argue genetics, race and IQ and who did what first - then you have to wonder what the hidden agenda is.
Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

Sahara Went from Green to Desert in a Flash

How Earth´s Orbital Shift Shaped the Sahara - Astrobiology Magazine

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png

Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

I never stated "sub saharan continent"as a continent by itself. It was a region isolated by natural barriers... I am also aware of the environmental changes the Sahara has undergone, though I haven't broached the subject in this thread. Your reading comprehension is as bad as AssLips. That, or you're gunning to be his protege, by taking a position opposite of one I never had... Then claiming some deluded sense of victory... While not well taught; he has none the less taught you well... Lol!

Vastator said:
The point is that Muslims and Europeans had been in contact for well over a century, prior to the subsaharan continent receiving much in the way of out side influence. So the premise that Negros "taught" the Europeans how to read and write is patently absurd. His entire claim is predicted on the fallacy that the north African haplogroup were Negros. They weren't.
Again... It’s the comprehension thing you are failing at... perhaps a study of the writings of the esteemed Dr. Suess might bring you up to speed. Slowing down the whole class for one lacking student is counter productive to the group. I’m not big Gov. I don’t balk at one or two children being left behind.

No I'm not failing. There is no sub Saharan Africa. There is Africa and that's it. That's what YOU fail to comprehend. So you go read Dr. Seuss and it might bring you up to speed.

Racially speaking, Sub-Saharan Africans are different, much like South-Asians (Indians) are different from East-Asians.

Actually Africa could be split into multiple races, it should be because it has the highest diversity.

Blacks are very very mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

Indeed, Asians do well in intellectual factors, and many of those Asian-Americans are far less culturally American than African-Americans are.

I never stated "sub saharan continent"as a continent by itself. It was a region isolated by natural barriers... I am also aware of the environmental changes the Sahara has undergone, though I haven't broached the subject in this thread. Your reading comprehension is as bad as AssLips. That, or you're gunning to be his protege, by taking a position opposite of one I never had... Then claiming some deluded sense of victory... While not well taught; he has none the less taught you well... Lol!

Vastator said:
Again... It’s the comprehension thing you are failing at... perhaps a study of the writings of the esteemed Dr. Suess might bring you up to speed. Slowing down the whole class for one lacking student is counter productive to the group. I’m not big Gov. I don’t balk at one or two children being left behind.

No I'm not failing. There is no sub Saharan Africa. There is Africa and that's it. That's what YOU fail to comprehend. So you go read Dr. Seuss and it might bring you up to speed.

Racially speaking, Sub-Saharan Africans are different, much like South-Asians (Indians) are different from East-Asians.

Actually Africa could be split into multiple races, it should be because it has the highest diversity.

There is no such thing as sub Saharan Africa. Africans well tell you that. And you won't like how they say it to you.

I guess you really didn't get the part where I said it didn't make a difference to me who was first at anything millennia ago ... :dunno:

But ... Even a basic knowledge of the global map would indicate that land based trade routes would have to go through Arab lands to possibly connect Europe to Africa.
If someone wants to argue that their ancestors made steel before the next swing dick down the road ... Well, I hate to say it, but I don't see the benefit in arguing about it.

When people start to argue genetics, race and IQ and who did what first - then you have to wonder what the hidden agenda is.

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png

You're a stormfront trooper, you aren't ever going to credit blacks for anything but inferiority.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Indeed, Asians do well in intellectual factors, and many of those Asian-Americans are far less culturally American than African-Americans are.

Standardizes tests don't really mean anything. You sit all day in an auditorium filling in dots with a number 2 pencil.

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People
Not my fault the white owned media doesnt trumpet things that Blacks did that were positive. Thats why Iresearch instead of depending on whites to tell me what my ancestors did.

WHOA.. 4 centuries of African archaeology and it's all RACIST? Why don't the national museums of all those Imperial robbers have SOME examples of the products from 2000 years ago? Not even in Tanzania?

I'm just a skeptical guy. Until I get the questions answered.

You aren't skeptical. You are ignorant. There is proof all over the place of African accomplishments. But you dismiss them unless its from someone white. Let an African or black archeologist promote such things and those like you automatically discount it as some black feel good story. That we have to be the ones revising something. The truth is whites have revised history to create this façade of white supremacy.
This is precisely the reason we should look further into everything whites claim happen. They lie for no reason other than they are insecure about their lack of relevance in bringing civilization to the human race. I have found that if you want to know the history of a place you disregard white "scholars" and work with the real scholars. The indigenous people are way more credible than any white person could ever be.

This is precisely the reason we should look further into everything whites claim happen. They lie for no reason other than they are insecure about their lack of relevance in bringing civilization to the human race. I have found that if you want to know the history of a place you disregard white "scholars" and work with the real scholars. The indigenous people are way more credible than any white person could ever be.

If you want to pick and choose the credibility of the information based on how well it supports your argument ...
Well ... I can say that according to your argument ... You would have at least learned something from the white people ... :eusa_clap:

Brace2005-Fig2.png
You keep presenting things as if the white people that made up these labels are relevant. I already told you they can talk until they are blue in the face and I will disregard their claims simply because they arent intelligent enough to establish any credibility. Africans know who they are and what they did. Time you accept that fact.

Last edited:

If you want to pick and choose the credibility of the information based on how well it supports your argument ...
Well ... I can say is that according to your argument ... You would have at least learned something from the white people ... :eusa_clap:

Thats the difference. We arent talking about an unknown. We have statements from both Blacks and the Greeks that were there establishing that the Egyptians were Black for example. Yet present day whites want to have an argument about something thats already been established. Thats why its funny to me whites keep denying it and make movies with white Egyptians. Its pitiful that they want to be relevant so badly they stoop to lying. :laugh:

Thats the difference. We arent talking about an unknown. We have statements from both Blacks and the Greeks that were there establishing that the Egyptians were Black for example. Yet present day whites want to have an argument about something thats already been established. Thats why its funny to me whites keep denying it and make movies with white Egyptians. Its pitiful that they want to be relevant so badly they stoop to lying. :laugh:

Well I am not arguing with that ... :thup:
I am simply pointing out that according to your argument ... Your need to argue with them, would be the result of the same insecurities you accuse them of.

I am not talking about the validity of any claim ... Just the need/desire to argue about it.

I am simply pointing out that according to your argument ... Your need to argue with them, would be the result of the same insecurities you accuse them of.

I am not talking about the validity of any claim ... Just the need/desire to argue about it.

Point that out to the whites around here first.

I like arguing with them. It serves two purposes. One I already mentioned.

1. My facts and information may serve to enlighten other Blacks that read my posts.
2. Its fun laughing at the attempts of white people to refute the mountains of historical evidence by posting links of.....white people. The same whites that lied in the first place.
laugh.gif

I like arguing with them. It serves two purposes. One I already mentioned.

1. My facts and information serve to enlighten other Blacks that may read my post.
2. Its fun laughing at the attempts of white people to refute the mountains of historical evidence by posting links of.....white people. The same whites that lied in the first place.
laugh.gif

Asclepias ... I have recognized what you do for a long time.

Shit ... I don't even have a problem with it ... And I have stated before that it does a good job of flushing out foolishness.
I even understand how your desire to influence other blacks trumps any attempt to quell divisiveness.

Sometimes I just wish we could get to a better place ... And I will hand you a beer when you decide to show up there.

In summation lets just cut to the quick. Whites had nothing to do with Black Africans developing the first amazing civilizations on the planet. Black people founded Egypt (Kmt), Sumer (Canaan), Nubia (Kush), and the Indus Valley civilization. Egypt especially was responsible for waking white people up from their semi cave people existence. They were the first authors and provided a number of things white copy to this day like practicing medicine. Blacks had the worlds first multi discipline genius in Imhotep. Blacks gave whites their alphabet. The Greeks called the Canaanites "Phoneticians" and thats where whites got their alphabet. Later Black Africans founded the great west African civilizations that attracted scholars from europe to come study. In short, whites should be thanking their lucky stars Blacks educated them not questioning if Blacks could succeed without whites. The idea is ludicrous from the moment of conception that Blacks would even need whites to exist. :laugh:

Hmmmm. I've been advocating racial divorce for 50 plus years. If the afore poster is correct ; he should welcome the idea of complete and total racial separation. A refutation of the jewish agenda. Complete Nationalism for the races. Every race has it's place. In such a utopian society ; who would thrive? Who would merely survive and more oddly who would once again become a social parasite on the others? Federal dupes , jews and chabas goys , weaponized non whites all run and hide from every attempt at individual responsibility for the races. Home rule for non whites ; total freedom for non whites but sorry , provide your own social services. Let's just see who thrives sans "gubmint".

Forum List

Back