If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

For those who are overly reliant on IQ tests to justify racist attitudes you may want to rethink it.

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'

We can all think of people that have poor reasoning and brilliant memories, or fantastic language skills but aren't so hot at reasoning, and so on. Now once and for all we can say there is not a single measure such as IQ which captures all the intelligence that you see in people."

The online test, which took about 30 minutes to complete, featured 12 cognitive tests of volunteers' memory, reasoning, attention and planning as well as recording details about their lifestyle and background.

Taking into account the full range of cognitive abilities tested, they found that people's varying success rates could only be explained by combining at least three types of intelligence, and not by any single measure such as IQ.

"When you look at cognitive ability you can't boil it down to fewer than three components – short-term memory, reasoning and a verbal component," Dr Highfield explained. "There isn't one component that explains all the variations we saw in all the tests."

Is An IQ Test An Accurate Way To Measure Intelligence Or Are Mental Abilities Something You Can’t Put A Number On?

The IQ test is an exam most of us are familiar with, regardless of whether we have taken it or not. The test was originally designed by the French psychologist Alfred Binet in the early 1900s. But in the new millennium, is the IQ test still an effective means of measuring general intelligence? According to the general consensus, the answer is "no."

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/what-does-iq-really-measure

Etc....
One doesn’t really have to rely on IQ tests... one only needs to look at the results globally. They speak for themselves. IQ tests are just one way, to explain the outcomes.
Once you drop the iq test idea you are left with claims that are overly broad and impossoble to prove because do many factors influence them: history, environmental issues, disease, catostrophic evrnts, war, political instability....

For those who are overly reliant on IQ tests to justify racist attitudes you may want to rethink it.

We can all think of people that have poor reasoning and brilliant memories, or fantastic language skills but aren't so hot at reasoning, and so on. Now once and for all we can say there is not a single measure such as IQ which captures all the intelligence that you see in people."

The online test, which took about 30 minutes to complete, featured 12 cognitive tests of volunteers' memory, reasoning, attention and planning as well as recording details about their lifestyle and background.

Taking into account the full range of cognitive abilities tested, they found that people's varying success rates could only be explained by combining at least three types of intelligence, and not by any single measure such as IQ.

"When you look at cognitive ability you can't boil it down to fewer than three components – short-term memory, reasoning and a verbal component," Dr Highfield explained. "There isn't one component that explains all the variations we saw in all the tests."

Is An IQ Test An Accurate Way To Measure Intelligence Or Are Mental Abilities Something You Can’t Put A Number On?

The IQ test is an exam most of us are familiar with, regardless of whether we have taken it or not. The test was originally designed by the French psychologist Alfred Binet in the early 1900s. But in the new millennium, is the IQ test still an effective means of measuring general intelligence? According to the general consensus, the answer is "no."

Etc....

Those with Down Syndrome almost all score retarded IQ's, while the best, and brightest almost all score gifted IQ's.

How come?

These scientists are getting really desperate, and dumb.
The biases are unreal, no just because IQ isn't 100% accurate, doesn't mean that it has no accuracy.
Of course the IQ test is on the whole very accurate, if they weren't then we wouldn't see IQ's of retarded, and bright populations be on opposite ends on average.
There are diffetent kinds of intelligence. IQ tests measure only one kind and are heavily influenced by such things as motivation. Highly intelligent people are typically highly motivated and mentally retarded people simply cant do it. Those are very small groups. But in between you have a huge group of normal people.

Etc....

Those with Down Syndrome almost all score retarded IQ's, while the best, and brightest almost all score gifted IQ's.

How come?

The biases are unreal, no just because IQ isn't 100% accurate, doesn't mean that it has no accuracy.
Of course the IQ test is on the whole very accurate, if they weren't then we wouldn't see IQ's of retarded, and bright populations be on opposite ends on average.
There are diffetent kinds of intelligence. IQ tests measure only one kind and are heavily influenced by such things as motivation. Highly intelligent people are typically highly motivated and mentally retarded people simply cant do it. Those are very small groups. But in between you have a huge group of normal people.

Where did I deny that?
Yes, not all types of intelligence are measured, none the less it's rather accurate, because IQ shows how the best, and brightest, and retarded score IQ's on opposite ends.
Yes, almost all scientists, and even a good deal of celebrities are high IQ, even ones like Madonna, or Shakira.

Etc....
One doesn’t really have to rely on IQ tests... one only needs to look at the results globally. They speak for themselves. IQ tests are just one way, to explain the outcomes.
Once you drop the iq test idea you are left with claims that are overly broad and impossoble to prove because do many factors influence them: history, environmental issues, disease, catostrophic evrnts, war, political instability....

If that was just it, then countries like China, Poland, and Ukraine who suffered enormously in the 20th century, and are still of more modest incomes should be scoring far lower IQ's than African Americans.
The problem is that's just not true, the opposite holds true.

Rindermann's IQ map shows an IQ disparity between North-Eastern Europe, and South-Eastern Europe.

This fits with African origins DNA Y - Haplogroup E1b1b in the Balkans is bringing down their IQ average.

europe-iq.jpg

haplogroup-e1b1b.jpg

When people start to argue genetics, race and IQ and who did what first - then you have to wonder what the hidden agenda is.
Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

Sahara Went from Green to Desert in a Flash

How Earth´s Orbital Shift Shaped the Sahara - Astrobiology Magazine

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png
You keep presenting things as if the white people that made up these labels are relevant. I already told you they can talk until they are blue in the face and I will disregard their claims simply because they arent intelligent enough to establish any credibility. Africans know who they are and what they did. Time you accept that fact.

You've claimed Greeks aren't White, despite living in Europe.
So, why can't we say that the Moors weren't Black, despite living in Africa?

Truth is Greeks, and Moors are not all that far removed from one another, both are Mediterranean people.
I never said Greeks werent white. I said they called whites savages and cowards. Obviously Greeks are mixed as some of them were Black. You fail yet again.

Both science, and history are worth getting correct. If its over your head, I'm sure there's a crocheting thread somewhere... When people have to argue what came first... Someone doesn't know history.

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png
You keep presenting things as if the white people that made up these labels are relevant. I already told you they can talk until they are blue in the face and I will disregard their claims simply because they arent intelligent enough to establish any credibility. Africans know who they are and what they did. Time you accept that fact.

Truth is Greeks, and Moors are not all that far removed from one another, both are Mediterranean people.
I never said Greeks werent white. I said they called whites savages and cowards. Obviously Greeks are mixed as some of them were Black. You fail yet again.

Obviously Greeks are mixed?
So, you're admitting they're not really Whites, huh?
So, what's all the kicking, and screaming about?

In summation lets just cut to the quick. Whites had nothing to do with Black Africans developing the first amazing civilizations on the planet. Black people founded Egypt (Kmt), Sumer (Canaan), Nubia (Kush), and the Indus Valley civilization. Egypt especially was responsible for waking white people up from their semi cave people existence. They were the first authors and provided a number of things white copy to this day like practicing medicine. Blacks had the worlds first multi discipline genius in Imhotep. Blacks gave whites their alphabet. The Greeks called the Canaanites "Phoneticians" and thats where whites got their alphabet. Later Black Africans founded the great west African civilizations that attracted scholars from europe to come study. In short, whites should be thanking their lucky stars Blacks educated them not questioning if Blacks could succeed without whites. The idea is ludicrous from the moment of conception that Blacks would even need whites to exist. :laugh:

So sorry to inform you but Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean's, they were genetically most similar to people from the Near-East.

Mummy DNA shows that the ancients don’t have much in common with modern Egyptians

The team then compared the ancient mummy DNA to the DNA of both ancient and modern people in the same region. It turns out that, on a genetic level, the ancient Egyptians aren’t so different from modern people living in the Near East. In fact, they have more in common with those in the Near East than today’s Egyptians. For example, the mummies didn’t have any DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, whereas about 20 percent of today’s Egyptians have sub-Saharan genes.
You forgot to include this part like you did last time I busted you on this....

From your link...

"The team investigated a total of 151 mummies from a site about 100 kilometers south of Cairo. These mummies were excavated in the early 20th century, and radiocarbon dating showed that their lives spanned 1,300 years, or from about 1388 BCE to 426 CE."

151 mummies that could have been captured invaders for all you know. Not a very compelling sample size nor does it dispute what the Greeks that saw the Egyptians with their own eyes said about them being Black now does it?
laugh.gif

Brace2005-Fig2.png

They said they werent white and I know there were some African Greeks. Who do you believe? The Greeks or your opinion?

- Gravettian fabrics, and ceramics at Dolni Vestonice.
- Gravettian ovens for cooking food.

- Vinca - Tordos script
- Vinca first ever metal smelting, and Copper Age.

- Cucenti-Trypillian villages earlier, and larger than Sumer.
- Cucenti-Trypillian salt mines.

- Pontic Steppe Kurgan Horse domestication.
- Sintashta Culture Chariots.

Then well railways, cars, trucks, motorcycles,, computers, space going rockets, radio , alternate current, cell phones, walkie talkies, remote controls, unmanned aerial vehicles, diesel power, nuclear power, and a whole bunch more.
All built or done before the white race existed by Africans that migrated to europe.

Railways, cars etc were only achieved after Blacks educated you not once but twice and all of them were done with the help of Blacks.
The million dollar question is still: why then are negroes lagging behind whites today in intellectual areas?
Who told you that? I'm 40 times your intellectual superior. If whites were so smart why am I that much smarter than you?
I'm talking about things like IQ tests, violent crime, etc.., moron. Negro-run countries are shitholes compared to European countries. How do you explain this?

Whites commit the most violent crimes.
In the US, it wouldn't surprise me. Whites are the majority, so to compare apples to apples, you need to look at something called rates. Blacks commit more violent crime per capita than whites.

Why is this important? Take for example two cars. One is a Toyota and the other is a Ford. Let's say Toyota made 100,000 cars last year and Ford made 100. 200 of those Toyotas failed by today (200/100,000) and 100 of the Fords failed (100/100).

When deciding which car is more reliable, which is more important? The number of failed cars (100 vs 200) or the rate of failure (100/100 vs 200/100,000)?
IQ tests are not accurate indicators if intelligence.
Why not? Because negroes are too dumb to figure out what a saucer is?
Negro run countries are mostly dominated by puppets placed heir t protect European interests they did not release after colonization.
So even if the negroes expel/murder the whites in Africa and put negroes in charge of the government, it's still whitey's fault the country is fucked up?
You got your explanation now shut the hell up.
You're explanation is a load of bullshit.

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

Liberia, Haiti, etc. Blacks know they suck left to their own. They even sold each other into slavery.

Not exactly how things are. But hey, it's your delusion.

Liberia is sh** -- Check
Haiti is sh** (after killing the whites) -- Check
Blacks lucratively sold other blacks into slavery -- Check

I'd say pretty "exactly" and that you can shove that "delusion" up your ass.

Liberia, Haiti, etc. Blacks know they suck left to their own. They even sold each other into slavery.
I know whites like you need to believe we need you. History shows us we dont and furthermore we are better off without your race. Your race however, is much better off without inferior examples like yourself.

You don't need whites to be fuck-ups and degenerates.

In summation lets just cut to the quick. Whites had nothing to do with Black Africans developing the first amazing civilizations on the planet. Black people founded Egypt (Kmt), Sumer (Canaan), Nubia (Kush), and the Indus Valley civilization. Egypt especially was responsible for waking white people up from their semi cave people existence. They were the first authors and provided a number of things white copy to this day like practicing medicine. Blacks had the worlds first multi discipline genius in Imhotep. Blacks gave whites their alphabet. The Greeks called the Canaanites "Phoneticians" and thats where whites got their alphabet. Later Black Africans founded the great west African civilizations that attracted scholars from europe to come study. In short, whites should be thanking their lucky stars Blacks educated them not questioning if Blacks could succeed without whites. The idea is ludicrous from the moment of conception that Blacks would even need whites to exist. :laugh:

So sorry to inform you but Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean's, they were genetically most similar to people from the Near-East.

Mummy DNA shows that the ancients don’t have much in common with modern Egyptians

The team then compared the ancient mummy DNA to the DNA of both ancient and modern people in the same region. It turns out that, on a genetic level, the ancient Egyptians aren’t so different from modern people living in the Near East. In fact, they have more in common with those in the Near East than today’s Egyptians. For example, the mummies didn’t have any DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, whereas about 20 percent of today’s Egyptians have sub-Saharan genes.

From your link...

"The team investigated a total of 151 mummies from a site about 100 kilometers south of Cairo. These mummies were excavated in the early 20th century, and radiocarbon dating showed that their lives spanned 1,300 years, or from about 1388 BCE to 426 CE."

151 mummies that could have been captured invaders for all you know. Not a very compelling sample size nor does it dispute what the Greeks that saw the Egyptians with their own eyes said about them being Black now does it?
laugh.gif

Yeah because Egyptians have a history of going to the trouble, and expense to mummify “captured invaders”... lol...

Not exactly how things are. But hey, it's your delusion.

Liberia is sh** -- Check
Haiti is sh** (after killing the whites) -- Check
Blacks lucratively sold other blacks into slavery -- Check

I'd say pretty "exactly" and that you can shove that "delusion" up your ass.

I checked all that long ago, And that's why I say you are a delusional fruitcake.

From your link...

laugh.gif

Haha, yeah spanning 1,300 years in 151 samples, all must have been invaders of Egypt.
Funny joke.

I think the Egyptian Copts who are not Arabs, shows us all we need to know.

Egyptian Copts below, direct descendants of Ancient Egyptians overall.

_63918772_63918771.jpg

All built or done before the white race existed by Africans that migrated to europe.

Railways, cars etc were only achieved after Blacks educated you not once but twice and all of them were done with the help of Blacks.
The million dollar question is still: why then are negroes lagging behind whites today in intellectual areas?
Who told you that? I'm 40 times your intellectual superior. If whites were so smart why am I that much smarter than you?
I'm talking about things like IQ tests, violent crime, etc.., moron. Negro-run countries are shitholes compared to European countries. How do you explain this?

Whites commit the most violent crimes.
In the US, it wouldn't surprise me. Whites are the majority, so to compare apples to apples, you need to look at something called rates. Blacks commit more violent crime per capita than whites.

Why is this important? Take for example two cars. One is a Toyota and the other is a Ford. Let's say Toyota made 100,000 cars last year and Ford made 100. 200 of those Toyotas failed by today (200/100,000) and 100 of the Fords failed (100/100).

When deciding which car is more reliable, which is more important? The number of failed cars (100 vs 200) or the rate of failure (100/100 vs 200/100,000)?
IQ tests are not accurate indicators if intelligence.
Why not? Because negroes are too dumb to figure out what a saucer is?
Negro run countries are mostly dominated by puppets placed heir t protect European interests they did not release after colonization.
So even if the negroes expel/murder the whites in Africa and put negroes in charge of the government, it's still whitey's fault the country is fucked up?
You got your explanation now shut the hell up.
You're explanation is a load of bullshit.

Nah, it's the truth.

th

Brace2005-Fig2.png

They said they werent white and I know there were some African Greeks. Who do you believe? The Greeks or your opinion?

I personally don't believe that Greeks, or other Southern Europeans are "Real Whites" I think of them more as "Whitesh" same as Jews, and Armenians.
Yes, they mixed enough with White, but still are overwhelmingly Mediterranean peoples.

This genetic PCA plot proves it.

5jbkEdu.png

Etc....

How come?

Also the standard IQ test really on tests conventional societal norms. You give me a list of questions from a IQ test and I can point out the ones influenced by culture.

Thats not what Ramases DNA test says or even the white historians that saw the Egyptians in person.

You are babbling again. The "white historians"? What "white historian"?
You must be drinking again if you think I am babbling. Herodotus for starters. You know. The Father of Western Civilization?

Herodotus was a GREEK-----for whom "pretty people" had blue eyes and blond hair-----like VENUS (actually Aphrodite---for the greeks) Herodotus lived in the fifth
century BC ---and based his impressions on traveling here and there---nothing close to a "scientific" study------he was no biologist. By the fifth Century BC----Nubians has already invaded Egypt and MIXED-----and the arab slave trade was already based in SUDAN----and had supplied sub-Saharan slaves to Egypt, Greece and even to Persia. Your insistence that there was anything close to a clear delineation of "RACES" by 500 BC is ludicrous-------it makes you seem insane

The entire quote is:
Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. The honey-pale are cold, and coldness means immobility, and an immobile body means slowness. A red hue indicates hastiness, for all parts of the body on being heated by movement turn red. A flaming skin, however, indicates madness, for it results from an overheated body, and extreme bodily heat is likely to mean madness.

Only a moron like Asclepias would consider that a reliable source of the general racial makeup of Egypt, especially compared to modern DNA evidence suggesting the opposite. The retarded shitskin thinks he can make blacks look good by going back thousands of years to when they were supposedly civilized and intelligent, but whenever he tries someone finds evidence contrary to his delusions. Maybe next time he'll go back 100,000,000 years and talk about space-traveling blacks. The further back, the less evidence, the "stronger" his argument.
Its a reliable source because they saw them. Just like Herodotus Try harder silly white boy. Must hurt huh? :laugh:

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)
-Herodotus

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg
We know all paintings/sculptures/drawings are true to life.

1900s_Postcard-You_Doun_Want_None_of_My_Lip.jpg

Forum List

Back