If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

More recycled hair do's Egyptians and Black people wear.

76bf86c3f458c2f7338d643fc20b997a.jpg

736731ae1ffd7d9e4f710b221804b793.jpg

Trying to pass off Nubians as Egyptians, huh?

I found your lower left image.

Part of a scene of Nubian Emissaries bearing tribute to Pharaoh. Just behind the walking figures can be seen a gold plate bearing large rings made of Nubian gold, upheld by two hands. dynasty, tomb of Huy. - Google Search:

I love making you jump and make yourself look the fool. I figured you had no idea Nubians ruled Egypt as well. :laugh:

Pay attention to the part about your white denial...

Rise of the Black Pharaohs | PBS Programs

"
These were the mysterious Black Pharaohs of what is today Sudan — the Nubian kings — whose reign has become legendary among Africans and written off as heresy by early archaeologists who refused to believe that dark skinned Africans could have risen so high.

But now, in the heart of Sudan, exciting new archaeological finds are revealing the truth about the great Kush dynasty. A sacred mountain holds the key to the Kush kings’ spiritual claim on the Egyptian throne; stunning statues are providing details about the true color of their skin and their long and prosperous reign; and a long-hidden tomb complex is shedding light on the trappings of their royalty and the extent of their empire."

Haha, yeah spanning 1,300 years in 151 samples, all must have been invaders of Egypt.
Funny joke.

I think the Egyptian Copts who are not Arabs, shows us all we need to know.

Egyptian Copts below, direct descendants of Ancient Egyptians overall.

_63918772_63918771.jpg
Yeah before whites invaded light Arabs invaded. Its amazing you have no clue of Egypts history yet you keep posting pictures that pretty much discredit your previous post about the ancient Egyptians not being related to the Copts. Which claim are you standing behind this one or the one I already debunked. Here are some Black Copts.

68432.jpg

Modern_4.jpg

Modern-Black-Egyptians.jpg

Are you sure those aren't Copts from Sudan?
Are you sure you want to stick with your claim that ancient Egyptians are not related to the Copts?

Where did I say that?
I thought I had argued that on the whole Egyptian Copts came from Ancient Egyptians.

They could be twins. Damn!

akhenaten1.jpg

How long did it take you to find a person with African coloring, and hair texture to have such angular features?
The study you posted said the opposite. Did you forget you posted it? I know I didnt.
laugh.gif

It didnt take me anytime to find it because I wasnt looking for it.

That genetic study probably didn't look at Copts, but rather at Arab Egyptians.
Besides, Copts might be more mixed than the original Egyptians, from mixing with Nubians, and perhaps a little with Greco-Romans.
But, I don't think that accounts for very much.

I love making you jump and make yourself look the fool. I figured you had no idea Nubians ruled Egypt as well. :laugh:

"
These were the mysterious Black Pharaohs of what is today Sudan — the Nubian kings — whose reign has become legendary among Africans and written off as heresy by early archaeologists who refused to believe that dark skinned Africans could have risen so high.

But now, in the heart of Sudan, exciting new archaeological finds are revealing the truth about the great Kush dynasty. A sacred mountain holds the key to the Kush kings’ spiritual claim on the Egyptian throne; stunning statues are providing details about the true color of their skin and their long and prosperous reign; and a long-hidden tomb complex is shedding light on the trappings of their royalty and the extent of their empire."

"

"

Here's a depiction of Ancient Egyptians, and their Nubian slaves.

Ancient%2BEgyptian%2BSlavery1.jpg

Last edited:

Brand new genetic study proving that only 17% of modern "Arab" Egyptian DNA is actually Arab, and 68% is North African DNA.

Looks less, and less likely that Egyptians ever were real Blacks, like you're claiming.

National Geographic's DNA Analysis Concludes that Egyptians are Only 17% Arab

I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White

Black in Egypt Today - They are Really Black!

Rise of the Black Pharaohs - Ancient Egypt Documentary

"

"

"

Here's a depiction of Ancient Egyptians, and their Nubian slaves.

Ancient%2BEgyptian%2BSlavery1.jpg
Not quite sure what your point was since they were at war but here is a picture of a white slave in europe with her Moor master being sold.

white-slaves-890x395_c.jpg

Brand new genetic study proving that only 17% of modern "Arab" Egyptian DNA is actually Arab, and 68% is North African DNA.

Looks less, and less likely that Egyptians ever were real Blacks, like you're claiming.

So why did you post the study that said they were Arabs? :laugh:

Well, both modern, or ancient Egyptians are closer to Arabs than anything else.
However, modern Egyptians have shifted towards the rest of Africa, and thus further away from Near-Easterners.

Well, both modern, or ancient Egyptians are closer to Arabs than anything else.
However, modern Egyptians have shifted towards the rest of Africa, and thus further away from Near-Easterners.

Wrong.

This terrorist Egyptian scumbag was also Black?

Gameel Al-Batouti - Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

batouti000.jpg

batouti000.jpg

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

batouti000.jpg

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

So does this sadistic Egyptian cannibal.

Omaima Nelson | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

spd_1401_nelson_sg.01_accused-11872812707fe3aca9fb89d0d012bec5.jpg

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Yep. She looks like she is chalk full of African DNA.

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

White women have been doing this for a long time

The Gruesome Case of the Papin Sisters

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

White women have been doing this for a long time

The Gruesome Case of the Papin Sisters

He knows that. Hes white and he knows how savage and cannibalistic his people are. He is just trying to deflect off the mountain of evidence that the Egyptians were Black. However those europeans are known cannibals. Thats were the legend of Dracula came from. Cannibalism. Here is a picture of the inbred fucker chowing down on some hapless victims.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

You have been mis educated.

Forum List

Back