If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White

Black in Egypt Today - They are Really Black!

Rise of the Black Pharaohs - Ancient Egypt Documentary

This terrorist Egyptian scumbag was also Black?

Gameel Al-Batouti - Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

batouti000.jpg

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

So does this sadistic Egyptian cannibal.

Omaima Nelson | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

spd_1401_nelson_sg.01_accused-11872812707fe3aca9fb89d0d012bec5.jpg

White women have been doing this for a long time

The Gruesome Case of the Papin Sisters

He knows that. Hes white and he knows how savage and cannibalistic his people are. He is just trying to deflect off the mountain of evidence that the Egyptians were Black. However those europeans are known cannibals. Thats were the legend of Dracula came from. Cannibalism. Here is a picture of the inbred fucker chowing down on some hapless victims.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

African Pygmies Are Being Eaten Out Of Existence

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Yep. She looks like she is chalk full of African DNA.

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

You have been mis educated.

What evidence do you have for that?
I've already posted some detailed DNA studies which would cast doubt on Egyptians ever being real Black Negroids.

You must be drinking again if you think I am babbling. Herodotus for starters. You know. The Father of Western Civilization?

Herodotus was a GREEK-----for whom "pretty people" had blue eyes and blond hair-----like VENUS (actually Aphrodite---for the greeks) Herodotus lived in the fifth
century BC ---and based his impressions on traveling here and there---nothing close to a "scientific" study------he was no biologist. By the fifth Century BC----Nubians has already invaded Egypt and MIXED-----and the arab slave trade was already based in SUDAN----and had supplied sub-Saharan slaves to Egypt, Greece and even to Persia. Your insistence that there was anything close to a clear delineation of "RACES" by 500 BC is ludicrous-------it makes you seem insane

The entire quote is:
Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. The honey-pale are cold, and coldness means immobility, and an immobile body means slowness. A red hue indicates hastiness, for all parts of the body on being heated by movement turn red. A flaming skin, however, indicates madness, for it results from an overheated body, and extreme bodily heat is likely to mean madness.

Only a moron like Asclepias would consider that a reliable source of the general racial makeup of Egypt, especially compared to modern DNA evidence suggesting the opposite. The retarded shitskin thinks he can make blacks look good by going back thousands of years to when they were supposedly civilized and intelligent, but whenever he tries someone finds evidence contrary to his delusions. Maybe next time he'll go back 100,000,000 years and talk about space-traveling blacks. The further back, the less evidence, the "stronger" his argument.
Its a reliable source because they saw them. Just like Herodotus Try harder silly white boy. Must hurt huh? :laugh:

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)
-Herodotus

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg
We know all paintings/sculptures/drawings are true to life.

1900s_Postcard-You_Doun_Want_None_of_My_Lip.jpg

You just can't handle the truth.
The truth is negroes lead stupidity, violent crime, shitty governing, etc... statistics.

I'm talking about things like IQ tests, violent crime, etc.., moron. Negro-run countries are shitholes compared to European countries. How do you explain this?

Same thing with negro-run cities like detroit and baltimore here in america. When blacks take over, everything falls apart.

. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

So what happened ?? If blacks used to be great, why are they such failures now?

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.

I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White

Black in Egypt Today - They are Really Black!

Rise of the Black Pharaohs - Ancient Egypt Documentary

This terrorist Egyptian scumbag was also Black?

Gameel Al-Batouti - Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

batouti000.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

Of course they're mixed today. Are you saying Mediterraneans are Black? If they were Mediterranean why did they paint so many scenes of them being Black? Why are so many statues Black?

hqdefault.jpg

kjfjf-600x325.jpg

Why in the hell would they depict themselves as Black if they were not Black?

tumblr_n3u8a507bA1t0u74to1_1280.jpg

No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.
Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.

. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

So what happened ?? If blacks used to be great, why are they such failures now?
Who told you they were failures now? Youre still welcome to take up that challenge I gave you but you wont because you know I am your intellectual superior right? :laugh:

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

White women have been doing this for a long time

The Gruesome Case of the Papin Sisters

He knows that. Hes white and he knows how savage and cannibalistic his people are. He is just trying to deflect off the mountain of evidence that the Egyptians were Black. However those europeans are known cannibals. Thats were the legend of Dracula came from. Cannibalism. Here is a picture of the inbred fucker chowing down on some hapless victims.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

African Pygmies Are Being Eaten Out Of Existence

02ddf44a989e78a7d3b56724c74c98d4.jpg

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

I've already posted some detailed DNA studies which would cast doubt on Egyptians ever being real Black Negroids.
I just caught you in a lie. They didnt say they were Mediterranean they said their DNA more closely resembled people that were from the Levant. We already know what that means since those guys were Black as well.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...mies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

"They discovered that ancient Egyptians closely resembled ancient and modern Near Eastern populations, especially those in the Levant."

That pretty much proves my claim that the people that first settled Canaan (Levant) were Blacks.

However the researchers themselves put the brakes on your study when they said this....

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia

"The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site."

Either way you loose. :laugh:

Meanwhile....

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black | Humans Are Free

"A study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

Last edited:

Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.

Racism is just another tactic to divide people and instead of highlighting all the things we actually have in common, the controllers use the tint of our skin to create division among us. I know black folks that are incredibly intelligent and way smarter than I am and some that are not,. I know some white folks that are smarter than me and some that are not, etc, etc.... but we all have the potential to bring something to the table that makes a difference in a good way. I have friends of every skin tint that I couldn't love or care for more even if we were blood kin.

Just to throw this out there? I have never been stabbed in the back or thrown under the bus by anyone other than those that share my skin tint color.

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

He also resorts to lying when under pressure. :laugh:

I have friends of every skin tint that I couldn't love or care for more even if we were blood kin.
You have some very serious loyalty issues.

I have friends of every skin tint that I couldn't love or care for more even if we were blood kin.

How so? You think I should be loyal to white people only???? Including the commie faction that are white? Don't worry about me because my feet are on solid ground.

Liberia, Haiti, etc. Blacks know they suck left to their own. They even sold each other into slavery.

Not exactly how things are. But hey, it's your delusion.

Liberia is sh** -- Check
Haiti is sh** (after killing the whites) -- Check
Blacks lucratively sold other blacks into slavery -- Check

I'd say pretty "exactly" and that you can shove that "delusion" up your ass.

I checked all that long ago, And that's why I say you are a delusional fruitcake.

You checked nothing and/or lie. STFU

Aw STFU -- my bet is ALL of the research seems to be done at Brown University by 2 guys. And my bet is -- they're probably white. :badgrin: Could be wrong. Now you just sound bitter and angry. Which might be your normal state. ALL of the Tanzanian history record is just RACIST.. And there's NO evidence because it was never valuable to "white people".. Listen to yourself.. Go dig under that tree where the "wise men" said the kiln was. Don't blame Whitey or the internet for lack of a single PHYSICAL piece of evidence.

What the hell is wrong with the Haya people. Ain't they got shovels and little wisk brooms?

How so? You think I should be loyal to white people only???? Including the commie faction that are white? Don't worry about me because my feet are on solid ground.
I guess I’m an oddball; because for me... family comes first, and nothing can equal that bond.

I just caught you in a lie. They didnt say they were Mediterranean they said their DNA more closely resembled people that were from the Levant. We already know what that means since those guys were Black as well.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...mies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

"They discovered that ancient Egyptians closely resembled ancient and modern Near Eastern populations, especially those in the Levant."

That pretty much proves my claim that the people that first settled Canaan (Levant) were Blacks.

However the researchers themselves put the brakes on your study when they said this....

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia

"The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site."

Either way you loose. :laugh:

Meanwhile....

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black | Humans Are Free

"A study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

People from the Levant are Mediterranean's.

Levantine people were never Black Negroid.

I don't know how you could possibly think that a DNA study confirming that Ancient Egyptians were closest genetically the Levant, means the Levant was Black?

Modern Egyptians are overwhelmingly not Black.

You use Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat as an example, and fail to mention he's part Sudanese.

Besides, Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat passes no more Black than Obama the Mulatto.

You're really losing it.

Racism is just another tactic to divide people and instead of highlighting all the things we actually have in common, the controllers use the tint of our skin to create division among us. I know black folks that are incredibly intelligent and way smarter than I am and some that are not,. I know some white folks that are smarter than me and some that are not, etc, etc.... but we all have the potential to bring something to the table that makes a difference in a good way. I have friends of every skin tint that I couldn't love or care for more even if we were blood kin.

Just to throw this out there? I have never been stabbed in the back or thrown under the bus by anyone other than those that share my skin tint color.

So, why have the elite spent decades trying to brainwash the masses into an anti-Racist direction?

What like 99% of elite institutions are anti-Racist leaning?

Forum List

Back