If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

So does this sadistic Egyptian cannibal.

Omaima Nelson | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

spd_1401_nelson_sg.01_accused-11872812707fe3aca9fb89d0d012bec5.jpg
Yep. She looks like she is chalk full of African DNA.

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

You have been mis educated.

What evidence do you have for that?
I've already posted some detailed DNA studies which would cast doubt on Egyptians ever being real Black Negroids.

"A study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

That's just a haplogroup study, not the more accurate autosomal DNA.

If we go by Haplogroups alone, then Hitler would find his DNA as most common in North, and East Africans.
Care to field that one?

Sure, Egyptians are mixed, but today, and in Ancient Egyptians the main DNA type in Egypt has been Mediterranean, which in it's self falls between Europeans, and Africans.

I've already posted some detailed DNA studies which would cast doubt on Egyptians ever being real Black Negroids.

"A study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

If we go by Haplogroups alone, then Hitler would find his DNA as most common in North, and East Africans.
Care to field that one?
Cuz hitler was a Negro!

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

White women have been doing this for a long time

The Gruesome Case of the Papin Sisters

He knows that. Hes white and he knows how savage and cannibalistic his people are. He is just trying to deflect off the mountain of evidence that the Egyptians were Black. However those europeans are known cannibals. Thats were the legend of Dracula came from. Cannibalism. Here is a picture of the inbred fucker chowing down on some hapless victims.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

African Pygmies Are Being Eaten Out Of Existence

02ddf44a989e78a7d3b56724c74c98d4.jpg

Its possible he has a significant dose of African blood. All ME people do since the indigenous people from that area were Black. Anwar Sadat (former Egyptian President) had a lot of African DNA

og-anwar-sadat-3642.jpg

Of course they're mixed today. Are you saying Mediterraneans are Black? If they were Mediterranean why did they paint so many scenes of them being Black? Why are so many statues Black?

hqdefault.jpg

kjfjf-600x325.jpg

Why in the hell would they depict themselves as Black if they were not Black?

tumblr_n3u8a507bA1t0u74to1_1280.jpg

Mediterraean, a brown, or tan people with a big nose. who represent a sub-race of Caucasoiid that centers in the Near-East, and expands into Northern Africa, Southern Europe, and parts of South Asia.

nefertiti-bust-3-1200x785.jpg

b84ebe0b65ddecee58ec419bc082efa4.jpg

as opposed to RED NOSED Pollack drunks----vomiting blood

Mediterranean's are horrendous, a group of terrorist, greedy swines.

even the French? Chopin and the Curies LOVED FRANCE

The French are too Liberal for my taste.

Napoleon was very Mediterranean, having come from Corsican Italian family, and baring E1b1b haplogroup.

However, most French are only kind of Mediterranean.

oh-----how nice of you to accept the French for the sake of Madame Curie

You are the king of citing fake history. There is no sub saharan continent. The Sahara is a desert and in fact the Sahara desert has not always been.

Sahara Went from Green to Desert in a Flash

How Earth´s Orbital Shift Shaped the Sahara - Astrobiology Magazine

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png
You keep presenting things as if the white people that made up these labels are relevant. I already told you they can talk until they are blue in the face and I will disregard their claims simply because they arent intelligent enough to establish any credibility. Africans know who they are and what they did. Time you accept that fact.

You've claimed Greeks aren't White, despite living in Europe.
So, why can't we say that the Moors weren't Black, despite living in Africa?

Truth is Greeks, and Moors are not all that far removed from one another, both are Mediterranean people.
I never said Greeks werent white. I said they called whites savages and cowards. Obviously Greeks are mixed as some of them were Black. You fail yet again.

Obviously Greeks are mixed?
So, you're admitting they're not really Whites, huh?
So, what's all the kicking, and screaming about?
When does black become white and white become black?

When people become obsessed with genetics, racial purity and superiority...and judge people on that basis, I get this awful feeling of dejas vous.

It is repulsive.

North Africa's first major, if not first ever Human group to settle there were Taforalt-Afalou a Cro Magnon type, not a Negroid type.

Brace2005-Fig2.png
You keep presenting things as if the white people that made up these labels are relevant. I already told you they can talk until they are blue in the face and I will disregard their claims simply because they arent intelligent enough to establish any credibility. Africans know who they are and what they did. Time you accept that fact.

You've claimed Greeks aren't White, despite living in Europe.
So, why can't we say that the Moors weren't Black, despite living in Africa?

Truth is Greeks, and Moors are not all that far removed from one another, both are Mediterranean people.
I never said Greeks werent white. I said they called whites savages and cowards. Obviously Greeks are mixed as some of them were Black. You fail yet again.

Obviously Greeks are mixed?
So, you're admitting they're not really Whites, huh?
So, what's all the kicking, and screaming about?
When does black become white and white become black?

you don't know? white becomes black----when you slip a gleaming white tee shirt over the head of your six year old
boy-----and he, then, goes out TO PLAY. Black becomes white when you sort the laundry by color-------grab the "whites" by the armful and STUFF the mass into the washer----and, hoping to make the resulting undies GLEAMING WHITE-----pour a cup of bleach into the bleach dispenser-----
at the end of the cycle you end up with--------a mottled---black, gray, tan, white SOCK----and some streaks of 'GOD-ONLY-KNOWS-what color-----on your fave white blouse

When people become obsessed with genetics, racial purity and superiority...and judge people on that basis, I get this awful feeling of dejas vous.

It is repulsive.

its is a reaction of the AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM called
"nausea"

It is repulsive.

Well, considering that a cause of racism is Oxytocin, the love hormone, which also causes cuddles, love, generosity, honesty, and which low levels are found in Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and Schizophrenia.

Considering that the Amygdala causes hierarchy, Conservatism, and racial disdain, and that a weaker Amygdala is linked to also Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and Schizophrenia.

Then you tell me who's the bad people?

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.
Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.

Aw STFU -- my bet is ALL of the research seems to be done at Brown University by 2 guys. And my bet is -- they're probably white. :badgrin: Could be wrong. Now you just sound bitter and angry. Which might be your normal state. ALL of the Tanzanian history record is just RACIST.. And there's NO evidence because it was never valuable to "white people".. Listen to yourself.. Go dig under that tree where the "wise men" said the kiln was. Don't blame Whitey or the internet for lack of a single PHYSICAL piece of evidence.

What the hell is wrong with the Haya people. Ain't they got shovels and little wisk brooms?
You STFU. I didnt ask for your conjecture. I just told you what I thought. You see we Africans dont need to prove anything to you whites. You need to prove to us you can survive without us.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I just caught you in a lie. They didnt say they were Mediterranean they said their DNA more closely resembled people that were from the Levant. We already know what that means since those guys were Black as well.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...mies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

"They discovered that ancient Egyptians closely resembled ancient and modern Near Eastern populations, especially those in the Levant."

That pretty much proves my claim that the people that first settled Canaan (Levant) were Blacks.

However the researchers themselves put the brakes on your study when they said this....

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia

"The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site."

Either way you loose. :laugh:

Meanwhile....

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black | Humans Are Free

People from the Levant are Mediterranean's.

Levantine people were never Black Negroid.

I don't know how you could possibly think that a DNA study confirming that Ancient Egyptians were closest genetically the Levant, means the Levant was Black?

Modern Egyptians are overwhelmingly not Black.

You use Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat as an example, and fail to mention he's part Sudanese.

Besides, Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat passes no more Black than Obama the Mulatto.

You're really losing it.
Wrong again. The Levant is the area that defines the middle east. The bible lays out for you in clear detail the people that founded those areas. It tells you that they were Black. If thats not enough the people of Sumer said themselves what they were Black as did the Egyptians. I lend no credibility nor relevance to terms made up by inferior whites. Negroid is nothing to me. I use the term Black. If that bothers you then tough.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.
Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.

Aw STFU -- my bet is ALL of the research seems to be done at Brown University by 2 guys. And my bet is -- they're probably white. :badgrin: Could be wrong. Now you just sound bitter and angry. Which might be your normal state. ALL of the Tanzanian history record is just RACIST.. And there's NO evidence because it was never valuable to "white people".. Listen to yourself.. Go dig under that tree where the "wise men" said the kiln was. Don't blame Whitey or the internet for lack of a single PHYSICAL piece of evidence.

What the hell is wrong with the Haya people. Ain't they got shovels and little wisk brooms?

I'm afraid it's the truth flacaltenn. You might not want to bet. Plenty of evidence exists supporting hat you have been shown. But if we shown you it's from African scholars you want to discount it like whites are the only ones who define what facts are. They aren't. Learn that. As quickly as possible.

Care to field that one?
Well the haplogroup study and the autosomal testing both say the same thing. Gotcha! :laugh:

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

"Among present day world populations, Ramesses III’s autosomal STR profile is most frequent in
the African Great Lakes region, where it is approximately 335.1 times as frequent as in the world as a
whole (see Table 1 and Figure 2). Unknown Man E’s autosomal STR profile is most frequent in the
Southern Africa region, where it is approximately 134.6 times as frequent as in the world as whole (see
Table 1 and Figure 3). Both autosomal STR profiles are also found in the Levantine region that includes
populations of present day Egypt, but are substantially more frequent in regions of Sub-Saharan Africa.
"

I just caught you in a lie. They didnt say they were Mediterranean they said their DNA more closely resembled people that were from the Levant. We already know what that means since those guys were Black as well.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...mies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

"They discovered that ancient Egyptians closely resembled ancient and modern Near Eastern populations, especially those in the Levant."

That pretty much proves my claim that the people that first settled Canaan (Levant) were Blacks.

However the researchers themselves put the brakes on your study when they said this....

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia

"The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site."

Either way you loose. :laugh:

Meanwhile....

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black | Humans Are Free

People from the Levant are Mediterranean's.

Levantine people were never Black Negroid.

I don't know how you could possibly think that a DNA study confirming that Ancient Egyptians were closest genetically the Levant, means the Levant was Black?

Modern Egyptians are overwhelmingly not Black.

You use Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat as an example, and fail to mention he's part Sudanese.

Besides, Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat passes no more Black than Obama the Mulatto.

You're really losing it.
Wrong again. The Levant is the area that defines the middle east. The bible lays out for you in clear detail the people that founded those areas. It tells you that they were Black. If thats not enough the people of Sumer said themselves what they were Black as did the Egyptians. I lend no credibility nor relevance to terms made up by inferior whites. Negroid is nothing to me. I use the term Black. If that bothers you then tough.

Haha, good joke, even if the Bible said such a thing, the Bible isn't such a good reference.

DNA evidence on the other hand is about as good as it gets.

Care to field that one?
Well the haplogroup study and the autosomal testing both say the same thing. Gotcha! :laugh:

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

"Among present day world populations, Ramesses III’s autosomal STR profile is most frequent in
the African Great Lakes region, where it is approximately 335.1 times as frequent as in the world as a
whole (see Table 1 and Figure 2). Unknown Man E’s autosomal STR profile is most frequent in the
Southern Africa region, where it is approximately 134.6 times as frequent as in the world as whole (see
Table 1 and Figure 3). Both autosomal STR profiles are also found in the Levantine region that includes
populations of present day Egypt, but are substantially more frequent in regions of Sub-Saharan Africa.
"

Oh okay, the other study using 100's of samples used too few in it's sample size, so this one that just uses Ramses is the perfect sized sample size.

You don't even care about reality, you just care about getting yours at all cost.'

Very primitive, indeed.

Forum List

Back