If nk fires at guam

Even if they miss, it's an act of war, is it not?
Interesting question

Assuming the missile is armed, it's an act of war whether it hit's Guam or not. If it's unarmed missile, I would say it's a provocation. However, determining whether it's armed and failed or just a dummy payload might be problematic.

If missiles were detected headed toward Guam, the US would retaliate just as if those missiles were headed toward the California coast. Guam is a US territory with over 150,000 US citizens. It is also the home base of the US Seventh Fleet and a number of military commands.

Not really.. Might just be testing their missiles and splashing them in Intl waters. He can get our WHOLE Pac fleet out there to watch them for them. See the Guam thread I started in Curr Events for a theory on this..
There would be no way to determine whether the missiles carried a nuclear payload or dummy warheads. I doubt the military would take a wait see position.

Doesn't matter if we attempt an intercept. He just wants to know where they end up. Because the whole NK program is halted if they can't refine the guidance and accuracy in flight. Kim Chee has no missile range with radars and optics and a task force of Aegis cruisers.

Intercepting a missile in International Waters, could be viewed as illegal and an act of War. The US would not tolerate a nation intercepting its missiles. The US has no legal right to destroy fired North Korean missiles.

The U.S. and NoKo are in a state of war. We have every right to shoot down their missiles in international waters and anywhere else.

Sadly, that is the dumbed-down arrogant attitude of most Americans nowadays. The US can do whatever it wants. It's an Imperialist Empire now. But merely test-firing missiles in the direction of a country, does not = 'Shooting at a country.' And it certainly doesn't justify an attack. I truly hope Trump doesn't allow the MIC Warmongers to force him into yet another illegal quagmire. I hope he makes the right call.

Interesting question

Assuming the missile is armed, it's an act of war whether it hit's Guam or not. If it's unarmed missile, I would say it's a provocation. However, determining whether it's armed and failed or just a dummy payload might be problematic.

If missiles were detected headed toward Guam, the US would retaliate just as if those missiles were headed toward the California coast. Guam is a US territory with over 150,000 US citizens. It is also the home base of the US Seventh Fleet and a number of military commands.
Not really.. Might just be testing their missiles and splashing them in Intl waters. He can get our WHOLE Pac fleet out there to watch them for them. See the Guam thread I started in Curr Events for a theory on this..
There would be no way to determine whether the missiles carried a nuclear payload or dummy warheads. I doubt the military would take a wait see position.

Doesn't matter if we attempt an intercept. He just wants to know where they end up. Because the whole NK program is halted if they can't refine the guidance and accuracy in flight. Kim Chee has no missile range with radars and optics and a task force of Aegis cruisers.

Intercepting a missile in International Waters, could be viewed as illegal and an act of War. The US would not tolerate a nation intercepting its missiles. The US has no legal right to destroy fired North Korean missiles.

The U.S. and NoKo are in a state of war. We have every right to shoot down their missiles in international waters and anywhere else.

Sadly, that is the dumbed-down arrogant attitude of most Americans nowadays. The US can do whatever it wants. It's an Imperialist Empire now. But shooting in the direction of a country, does not = 'Shooting at a country.' And it certainly doesn't justify an attack. I truly hope Trump doesn't allow the MIC Warmongers to force him into yet another illegal quagmire. I hope he makes the right call.

Well, his official evangelical minister says that god is down with him bombing N. Korea back to the stone age, so I guess it is alright....

Interesting question

Are you joking? Firing a missile at us isn't an act of war, but us firing the middle down before I reaches us is???

That's insane.

North Korea hasn't attacked the US. I know y'all Warmongers want that fantasy to become a reality, but it hasn't happened. It has every right to test-fire missiles. It in no way is an 'Act of War.' In contrast, it would be illegal and Act of War, for the US to intercept and destroy a North Korean test-fired missile. Try intercepting a test-fired US missile, and see if the US doesn't immediately declare it an 'Act of War.'

That all depends: A missile with no payload? Probably more of an annoyance, a lot of "harrumphs", and more sanctions.

An armed conventional or nuclear missile that detonates near Guam? Some serious shit.
We are still at war with them so yes it is.

No, DarkFury

We're not.

But little donny wants his war reeeel bad so it's pretty inevitable.

And he reeelly wants to up the debt - he said that too - and war gives him that AND, most important, it takes from the working class and puts big bucks in the coffers of the 1% that own him.

Win win win and win.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That all depends: A missile with no payload? Probably more of an annoyance, a lot of "harrumphs", and more sanctions.

An armed conventional or nuclear missile that detonates near Guam? Some serious shit.

No, DarkFury

We're not.

And he reeelly wants to up the debt - he said that too - and war gives him that AND, most important, it takes from the working class and puts big bucks in the coffers of the 1% that own him.

Win win win and win.

Post a link to the peace treaty idiot!

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

Look it up for yourself cupcake.

Koran Armistice Agreement
July 27, 1953

DarkFury that genius IQ is just no help to you at all. Really, you should give it back.

[emoji849][emoji849]

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

Hey DarkFury - Why do you always run like a skeert little baby when you're wrong?

A real man would just admit he's wrong and go on.

Not you though. Not Joe Arpaio's little cupcake.

Back to the subject - You think the cheeto will get us into yet another war?

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

Hey DarkFury - Why do you always run like a skeert little baby when you're wrong?

We have been at war with NK for over four decades. You like the fool you are stating Trump will start a war.
It's shows zero logic on your part. How can he start something that never ended?

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

We have been at war with NK for over four decades. You like the fool you are stating Trump will start a war.
It's shows zero logic on your part. How can he start something that never ended?

Just looked at your "crime map" for the first time. Who would have guessed that there is so much crime in Maine, North and South Dakota, The Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and Montana and Idaho?

In other words, it is fake news.

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

Just looked at your "crime map" for the first time. Who would have guessed that there is so much crime in Maine, North and South Dakota, and Montana and Idaho?

Afraid to stay on topic are you?

No, DarkFury

We're not.

Win win win and win.

Just looked at your "crime map" for the first time. Who would have guessed that there is so much crime in Maine, North and South Dakota, and Montana and Idaho?

Afraid to stay on topic are you?

I've already said all I have to say on the topic.

So when the US test-fires its missiles in International Waters, it's a justification for other countries to attack the US? Because that's what American Warmongers are advocating in regards to North Korea. It isn't illegal to test-fire missiles in International Waters. I think American Warmongers are just getting way too desperate in trying to justify starting a war with North Korea. They're not making much sense at this point.

We don't . Thus endeth your rant.

Interesting question

The 7th Fleet is in Japan. Get your shit together rookie!

Forum List

Back