If Not For Double Standards....

....the Democrats would have no standards at all.
Great vid......the very same activity, behavior goes from laudatory to despicable......depending on whether a Democrat or a Republican is performing same...
A Tale of Two Fingers | SUPERcuts! #721
WOW! Ain't that a freakin' kick in the head! If I hadn't seen and heard them actually say all that in light of their current actions I'd scarcely belief it! All that from a group of people without even the dignity and respect for the office to show up at Trump's inauguration! And now here they are a few years later wagging fingers, shaking fists, calling vile names, threats, even calling for his decapitation.

Only the Tards could be such hypocrites with straight faces. And I bet they all get on here now explaining why Trump is an exception to THEIR OWN RULE! :auiqs.jpg:

The good news PC is that just wait until a Dem gets back in office. Payback's a bitch.

Great vid......the very same activity, behavior goes from laudatory to despicable......depending on whether a Democrat or a Republican is performing same...
WOW! Ain't that a freakin' kick in the head! If I hadn't seen and heard them actually say all that in light of their current actions I'd scarcely belief it! All that from a group of people without even the dignity and respect for the office to show up at Trump's inauguration! And now here they are a few years later wagging fingers, shaking fists, calling vile names, threats, even calling for his decapitation.

Only the Tards could be such hypocrites with straight faces. And I bet they all get on here now explaining why Trump is an exception to THEIR OWN RULE! :auiqs.jpg:

The good news PC is that just wait until a Dem gets back in office. Payback's a bitch.
You say that like the Dems actually have anyone running that could actually win an election. With candidates like the Dems have running they will never win another election. Our country will benefit from the destruction of the democrat party. Then the Republican Party can split into the regular Republican and the Trump Republican for a two party system.

Republican woman points a finger at president Obama - UNACCEPTABLE, ATTACKED, DEMONIZED

Democrat woman points a finger at president Trump - HERO, SAINT, ADDORED

Actually....I'd rather they never regain power.

Or we'd suffer this.....

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

You say that like the Dems actually have anyone running that could actually win an election. With candidates like the Dems have running they will never win another election. Our country will benefit from the destruction of the democrat party. Then the Republican Party can split into the regular Republican and the Trump Republican for a two party system.

The 'impeachment strategy' proves your point.

"Our country will benefit from the destruction of the democrat party. Then the Republican Party can split into the regular Republican and the Trump Republican for a two party system."
That makes sense....

Forum List

Back