If Obama is a pussy and Trump is a bad ass

If Obama is a pussy like you conservatives say he is and Trump is a bad ass. Well, I suspect that we will be in a war with Iran and China within 12 months.

If not than Obama isn't weak and you're just lying.
yeah i never understood that one either.... he's going to end the wars by being tough? what does that even mean? is he going to pound his chest and yell really loudly?

Weakling Obama excelled only in doing harm to the entire world.

192112.jpg

Countries like China only respect strength.

If Obama is a pussy like you conservatives say he is and Trump is a bad ass. Well, I suspect that we will be in a war with Iran and China within 12 months.

Well...it could be just about anything would be better than Obama.

Even though the OP is insane,

OMG Could you be any more of a dumbass.

War?? Only in your demented dreams dumbass. Good God. Grow a fucking brain. LOL

Donald Trump was a draft dodger, draft dodgers are not tough guys, their strengths are reserved to grabbing pussies and not serving their nation.

"To the extent that analysts have discerned any new philosophy behind Trump’s rise, they have focused on the vicious, bigoted internet stylings of the so-called alt-right. But the unabashed white nationalism, anti-Semitism and misogyny of that hitherto underground movement constitute only one strain of Trumpism. The larger ideology that the president-elect represents is a post-Iraq War, post-crash, post-Barack Obama update of what used to be called paleoconservatism: On race and immigration, where the alt-right affinities are most pronounced, its populist ideas are carrying an already right-wing party even further right. On a few economic issues, such as infrastructure and entitlement spending, they could direct the party toward the political center. On trade and foreign policy, they threaten to demolish the internationalism that has governed the GOP since Dwight Eisenhower’s presidency. In each of these ways, Trumpism represents a significant break with the conservatism that has dominated the Republican Party for decades." David Greenberg

An Intellectual History of Trumpism

you better build your bomb shelter

yeah i never understood that one either.... he's going to end the wars by being tough? what does that even mean? is he going to pound his chest and yell really loudly?
All you liberals know how to do is bend over for the enemy.

OK....is the OP not the biggest asshat on the board?

Soetero best march to the podium today and walk the fuck back the moronic statement he made yesterday about Russian hacking....more fake news btw......or nobody may be giving a shit about Santa in 10 days.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Donald Trump was a draft dodger, draft dodgers are not tough guys, their strengths are reserved to grabbing pussies and not serving their nation.

"To the extent that analysts have discerned any new philosophy behind Trump’s rise, they have focused on the vicious, bigoted internet stylings of the so-called alt-right. But the unabashed white nationalism, anti-Semitism and misogyny of that hitherto underground movement constitute only one strain of Trumpism. The larger ideology that the president-elect represents is a post-Iraq War, post-crash, post-Barack Obama update of what used to be called paleoconservatism: On race and immigration, where the alt-right affinities are most pronounced, its populist ideas are carrying an already right-wing party even further right. On a few economic issues, such as infrastructure and entitlement spending, they could direct the party toward the political center. On trade and foreign policy, they threaten to demolish the internationalism that has governed the GOP since Dwight Eisenhower’s presidency. In each of these ways, Trumpism represents a significant break with the conservatism that has dominated the Republican Party for decades." David Greenberg

An Intellectual History of Trumpism

Donald Trump's Draft Deferments
Obammy didn't serve either there were plenty of wars he could have participated in from the front lines

Forum List

Back