If Obama was in charge on 9/11

What would the moonbat messiah's response be?

• Issue a harshly worded condemnation and threaten sanctions on the opium trade.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Praise the 19 hijackers for bravely protesting failed republican foreign policy.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Call upon the UN to sing Kumbaya and demand an end to Israeli Apartied.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Demand Al-Queda lay down it's soviet arms in exchange for better NATO weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Airplanes from being flown by unlicensed pilots, and regulate the manufacture of new ones.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Send the EPA to Kabul and test water quality.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lob some bombs into AFG arbitrarily and declare victory.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Send in a small force to to defeat the National Alliance so the Taliban might arrest OBL.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send in a small force to coordinate airstrikes to help the National Alliance unseat the Taliban.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The same thing Bush did.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The world, just like us, will never know...

Speculation as to what his actions might have been is pointless.

That's true, but the whole point was to ridicule him, not speculate what the idiot would do.

Exactly.

The only acceptable answer for the retards is "OBAMA WOULDA DONE MUCH WORSE THAN BUSH I'M TELLIN YA!!!"

Last edited:
What would Obama have done on December 7, 1941?

HE WOULD DONE MUCH WORSE THAN FDR I'M TELLIN YA!!!

What would Obama have done on December 20, 1860?

HE WOULDA DONE MUCH WORSE THAN BUCHANAN I'M TELLIN YA!!!

Basically, he wouldn't have been a total disaster like the big fool lol. I think he wouldn't have let 9/11 happen. Boosh's terrorism czar said his incompetence was almost criminal...

I don't think Gore would have let 9/11 happen either...The Booosh administration was so incompetent, sometimes I think they wanted an excuse to go after their old pal Saddam- just didn't expect such a big attack...but not quite.

People were worried about Saddam almost having nukes in 2002- for no reason at all it turned out...

yea Gore would have prevented it....how?......our security forces Frankie who work to prevent this kind of thing were the same guys that were there when Clinton was President......whatever Clinton knew im sure it was passed on to them.....i dont believe they stopped being observant just because there was a new President....if you were not so Brainwashed with left wing bullshit you might have grasped that....sometimes the bad guys win one Frankie....thats the way it is......

Absolute baloney, he's turned everything around as much as possible, given the total mindless obstruction of the GOP. See ACTUAL end of wars, congressional and judicial oversight of NSA, financial reform, economic stimulus, support of gays, hands off marijuana, reliance on diplomacy, no more boots on the ground, new transparency allows revelation of total bs in VA, IRS, Fast and Furious, now more safe fracking and offshore drilling.

It's called intelligence and an end to stupid, greedy cronyism and bubbles/busts. How 'bout getting GOP idiocy, mindless obstruction, and blind hate out of the gd way?

hands off marijuana?

yea sure.....why does he not recommend it get taken off Schedule 1?.....its not in the same category as the ones on there....lots of the shops that were shut down in LA were following the State guidelines....why did he not comment?...

his response ??

hell that is pretty simple in my OPINION..,

he would have gone on a world wide apology tour. :up:

and if he were not bowing to every tin pot dictator he would be :suck:

:lmao:

In case you didn't get the memo? Osama Bin Laden is dead now. Thanks to President Obama.

Which makes this post a big fat fucking fail.

Much like the thread. :badgrin:

:D

Al Qaeda is alive and well today. Benghazi and Fort Hood Hassan proved that. Bush was correct: Bin Laden was not the top priority.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4vv7ymiMWI]Barack Obama explained - YouTube[/ame]

What do you think the response would have been?

No invasion of Iraq.

He still would have taken out Bin Laden, only it would have been 10 years earlier and Bin Laden never would have been able to continue to plot for years longer.

Republicans wouldn't have been able to block health care for first responders for 10 years.

There would have been no deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions.

We wouldn't have lost trillions from the Iraq debacle.

Thousands of Americans would be alive.

Tens of thousands of Americans wouldn't maimed for life costing this country trillions more into the future.

Government help would have gotten to New Orleans much earlier saving many lives.

All the scientists that left under Bush never would have left.

There wouldn't have been the DOJ scandal where seasoned lawyers were replaced with Christian College Graduates.

There wouldn't have been gun running that started under Bush.

The IRS never would have been used to attack the NAACP.

Soldiers wouldn't have died in sub standard housing in Iraq.

The Middle East wouldn't hate this country as much as they do now.

That's just off the top of my head. I could go on all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think the response would have been?

No invasion of Iraq.

He still would have taken out Bin Laden, only it would have been 10 years earlier.

Republicans wouldn't have been able to block health care for first responders for 10 years.

There would have been no deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts costing trillions.

We wouldn't have lost trillions from the Iraq debacle.

Thousands of Americans would be alive.

Tens of thousands of Americans wouldn't maimed for life costing this country trillions more into the future.

Government help would have gotten to New Orleans much earlier saving many lives.

All the scientists that left under Bush never would have left.

There wouldn't have been the DOJ scandal where seasoned lawyers were replaced with Christian College Graduates.

There wouldn't have been gun running that started under Bush.

The IRS never would have been used to attack the NAACP.

Soldiers wouldn't have died in sub standard housing in Iraq.

The Middle East wouldn't hate this country as much as they do now.

That's just off the top of my head. I could go on all night.

yea we know Dean.....Obama is a God and can never fuck up.....his thoughts are pure....oh and he has our backs....

his response ??

hell that is pretty simple in my OPINION..,

he would have gone on a world wide apology tour. :up:

and if he were not bowing to every tin pot dictator he would be :suck:

:lmao:

In case you didn't get the memo? Osama Bin Laden is dead now. Thanks to President Obama.

Which makes this post a big fat fucking fail.

Much like the thread. :badgrin:

:D

Al Qaeda is alive and well today. Benghazi and Fort Hood Hassan proved that. Bush was correct: Bin Laden was not the top priority.

All the bed wetting insipid Obot drones can wail all they want too about the Iraq War.

I don't give a fuck.

None of them were there, we were.

None of them were greeted by grateful Iraqi people, we were.

None of them injected themselves between insane jihadist assholes, and local civilians who wanted to get on with their lives. We did.

None of them ever sat in squalid tents and mud huts, or provided security outside while humanitarians conducted relief efforts. We did.

None of them patrolled hundreds and thousands of miles of desert roads day and night looking for hidden bombs, snipers or clearing ambush points. We did.

None of them spent countless hours bored out of their minds looking at the most barren God-forsaken salty ass dust waiting for nothing to happen, and when it did hoping like hell you made the right choice or CNN and Jag would hang you. We did.

Bush knew damn well Afghanistan was a worthless wasteland. Those people live in the stone age, and they like it that way. If they're not fighting "invaders", they're killing each other. It would otherwise be a nice place to live if not for the neanderthal rock farmers who have no interest in life beyond humping every wet hole they can't drink from.

Bush sent men in, and they stomped on the throat of "Al-Queda". The head was useless. It was disconnected and unserviceable.

The next step was the correct one.

We went into the heart of the middle east, the place where ALL THIS BULLSHIT started. We set up a flag and some tents right in their front yard and dared those bearded sociopathic flea bitten fucks to fight us. Jihadists assholes from all over the muzbot world came and died trying.

They lost. In spite of liberal endeavors to aid them politically from the inside, as they did the NVA in the 60's.

It is plainly obvious to any cognizant person that the jihadist threat is far greater now since the "head" of our country clearly has not only no balls, but lacks even a maternal concern for our country.

That sounds about right.

Exactly! :thup: :clap2:

not so fast Marc....RW did not want to answer,maybe you will..... developed chemical and biological weapons,......i thought Saddam did not have any?....

Of course he did, Reagan and Rumsfeld helped him with them, and didn't mind him using them....on the other hand, the dupes all believed he was on the verge of having nukes. Total bs...

partly correct, he was trying to under the radar. Bush's mistake in Iraq was occupying the country trying to turn it into some kind of democracy at gunpoint.

The sad truth is he wouldn't know what to do...

If it doesn't pertain to food stamps and welfare programs the poor man is lost...

How do you get this far in American politics and be this corrupt?

Become a Liberal, plain and simple...

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

I'm glad I'm not the only brains around.

We avoided war when Obama was put into place last election. Anyone remember the media going crazy about "blue tarps" being over "things (probably a nuke)" in Iran last election. I can post dozens of video's of Republicans like Romney stating they are ready for war with Iran and can go to war without Congressional approval. Biden is kind of a tool but he took out Paul Ryan very easily on this topic.

Republicans get the biggest cash from Industrial Military Complex donors. They are ready to go to war for any reason, even if it has to be created and this HAS been done. The Corporate donors like Lockheed Martin control Republicans and they are spending nearly as much on Democrats now...........

So is everyone ready care about politics and differentiate monetary influence over morals? Today I still see Libertarians and Tea Party (both supposed to be small government) working with the Military Industrial Complex for more war even with no reason. We are killing people in Countries we are not at war with constantly. And sometimes with no verifiable reason.

In war, I want verifiable reason. EVERY AMERICAN deserves a strong reason to send their family into harms way. STOP the $$ influence for war. "We should have invaded Syria" said many, yet DIPLOMACY can happen. "We should have invaded" Benghazi" said many, but where would that have got us, we already took out Libya's leader with the guns we ran through Benghazi....

People need to think for themselves.
Just because you are bias on one or a few topics doesn't mean a politician is all sunshine. They all need money to get in the news to win the election and guess what..........the NEWS IS A CORPORATION........:dig:

I can't stop there.....

The news the politicians need to raise money to get on are also the politicians biggest donors.

FOLLOW THE MONEY..

If Obama was in charge on 9/11

He wouldn't have allowed bin Laden to escape through Tora Bora just so that he could get the War On Terror started to launch a war of choice based on oil and revenge.

Forum List

Back