If one of the dead men walking win the nom won't Dems really be voting for their VP running mate?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
You know, based on firm historical data and attrition and all?
Has that ever happened in this nation..have we ever voted for someone likely to die before completing their first term?

I know what you are implying, so I shan't go there.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.

I will, however, say that is why the VICE presidential candidate will be so important for the Dems.

It is very likely that their vice presidential candidate will be a lady of color.

I didn't intend for any ambiguity...I'm being dead serious...pun intended.
The Dems will not really be voting for their president...they'll be voting for their VP to become president...That's unprecedented in this nation as Trump was the oldest ever elected at 70.

The Dems will not really be voting for their president...they'll be voting for their VP to become president...That's unprecedented in this nation as Trump was the oldest ever elected at 70.

I agree with you. And that may be the reason that McCain did so poorly. One look at his VP choice and ......well. you get the picture.

I agree with you. And that may be the reason that McCain did so poorly. One look at his VP choice and ......well. you get the picture.
Then why did Obama win? His VP was a disaster and an idiot...

Has that ever happened in this nation..have we ever voted for someone likely to die before completing their first term?
Did you vote for the fat old man that guzzles fast food like it's oxygen, or his religious nutsack VP?

I agree, nobody wanted to vote for that whiny twat, McCain.

Did you vote for the fat old man that guzzles fast food like it's oxygen, or his religious nutsack VP?

Did you vote for the fat old man that guzzles fast food like it's oxygen

Bill wasn't that old.

Did you vote for the fat old man that guzzles fast food like it's oxygen

Bill wasn't that old.

Right, but the morbidly obese Donald Trump was.

Then why did Obama win? His VP was a disaster and an idiot...

Are you comparing Biden with McCains running mate? The only two good qualities that his running mate had was in her Blouse. Put the Hate away long enough to make an educated decision.

Probably Warren. We've never had a Democrat Indian as VP before.

Good OP --- I remember when McCain ran, in the race that elected Obama instead, there was a lot of talk about how old he was and how he might not be able to do the job. In fact, he did live and serve in the Senate until just last year, so no problem, but age was a big issue at the time. Especially after McCain was such an idiot as to choose the bimbo Sarah Palin as his running mate. People felt there was a good chance of her becoming prez, and that was really unacceptable. I was so offended, it was the first election I ever sat out and didn't vote for president. They want me to play Democracy, let them present me with decent candidates.

I agree with you --- the presidential candidate will be a star and the VP some politically correct zero --- and the zero will end up getting to be prez. I consider these issues and maybe others do, too.

How old was Trump when he won his first term?

How old was George W. Bush?

Question for me is are you voting for Pence to finish Trump second term?

Also if Bloomberg can win the nomination I bet he live longer than Biden or Sanders or Warren and maybe even Trump...

Also if Bloomberg can win the nomination I bet he live longer than Biden or Sanders or Warren and maybe even Trump...

Hey, how do you know how long that antique Bloomberg will live?

The Dems are way older than Trump --- their age is the problem, not Trump's age. Sanders is going to be 80 before the election, right?? Darn. This age thing is really getting weird. Bloomberg the same. Warren isn't any older than Trump -- but she's a commie who pretends to be an Indian to get high-level jobs she wouldn't get otherwise -- both completely disqualifying character issues.

The Dems are way older than Trump --- their age is the problem, not Trump's age. Sanders is going to be 80 before the election, right?? Darn. This age thing is really getting weird. Bloomberg the same. Warren isn't any older than Trump -- but she's a commie who pretends to be an Indian to get high-level jobs she wouldn't get otherwise -- both completely disqualifying character issues.
But only one of the people you mentioned is morbidly obese and mentally ill.

Trump is four years younger than Bloomberg and is more mentally fit than Biden, Sanders and in my opinion than Trump...

My guess is that Biden will win the nomination. Then during the debate with President Trump, he'll repeat Reagan's line to Mondale about 'not exploiting his opponent's youth and inexperience', and the libs will spend the rest of the campaign defending it as original

Trump is in the same age range, within 3 to 5 years, and is on statins for his high cholesterol, is quite overweight, and father had Alzheimer's or Dimentia.

Is Pence who you would want to step in, God forbid, if something happened?

I do agree with you though, vps will be important picks, for any of the old geezers.

Trump is in the same age range, within 3 to 5 years, and is on statins for his high cholesterol, is quite overweight, and father had Alzheimer's/ dimensions.

Is Pence who you would want to step in, God forbid, if something happened?

I do agree with you though, vps will be important picks, for any of the old geezers.

President Trump is slightly overweight, not "extreme" by any sense of the word. What is his official weight on his passport?

I know medical professionals agree that Trump is the "healthiest president Almighty God ever created", and have signed statements to that effect.

Forum List

Back