🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If only Joe Walsh

Nixon disengaged the USA from the Vietnam war and emancipated the slaves.
Nixon betrayed Vietnam and it's vets just as Johnson and Kennedy and Eisenhower did. The pullout during his admin was a debacle, and he encouraged our returning troops to sneak in by the back door instead of honoring the returnees by meeting them at our gates. He should have used his bully pulpit to salute them instead of ignoring them and leave them swinging in the wind!
Don't know what you are talking about re: emancipating slaves.

"Can you believe it? I’m at 94% approval in the Republican Party, and have Three Stooges running against me. One is “Mr. Appalachian Trail” who was actually in Argentina for bad reasons

Another is a one-time BAD Congressman from Illinois who lost in his second term by a landslide, then failed in radio. The third is a man who couldn’t stand up straight while receiving an award. I should be able to take them!" - President Trump

Nixon disengaged the USA from the Vietnam war and emancipated the slaves.
Nixon betrayed Vietnam and it's vets just as Johnson and Kennedy and Eisenhower did. The pullout during his admin was a debacle, and he encouraged our returning troops to sneak in by the back door instead of honoring the returnees by meeting them at our gates. He should have used his bully pulpit to salute them instead of ignoring them and leave them swinging in the wind!
Don't know what you are talking about re: emancipating slaves.
^^^
Typical Democrat.

Typical Democrat.
Ummm, I didn't see your answer about emancipating slaves? What did I miss? Or are you just being a typical Republican and tossing crap against a wall to see if some other Republican boob will bite?

What the fuck makes you Democrat jackass party of slavery supporters think you are entitled to enslave people in the first place?
Good grief! I'd ask what you are talking about, but I really don't want to know.

Forum List

Back