If only landowners voted, would we have a welfare state?

GFY, then come back when you come close to being on my level, obtuse faggot. Never happen.

You're a retard, full stop.

Tell us again how poor you are as you post at all hours on your nice internet. :laugh:

I'm just not quite retarded enough to hate people I'm no better off than simply because they have something I don't.
I'm not against aid, just entitlements. If Marty rents to them, he's better than trump.

He was bitching yesterday that blacks and illegals received SNAP benefits and he didn't.
Today he's a crusader over housing costs. I simply reminded him that is a factor as to why people receive food aid. He went off. Fuck him.

You're an obtuse leftist shill douche.

You will never get to the next level.

You're a bigot and a fraud.

You're a leftist faggot and will never do any good for anybody but I will.

How does that make you feel?

And here I am formulating a plan to give some people a fair shake on their housing bill, because I think the price is just ridiculous.

$1950/mo for a 2/1? GFY

I'm thinking I can provide that for $650/mo

Fuck 'em, I'll compete with bare minimum profit.

People deserve better than that.

People get supplemental nutrition assistance because housing and other costs are so high that there isn't money left for food. But keep bitching about their free shit.

GFY, then come back when you come close to being on my level, obtuse faggot. Never happen.

Tell us again how poor you are as you post at all hours on your nice internet. :laugh:

I'm just not quite retarded enough to hate people I'm no better off than simply because they have something I don't.
I'm not against aid, just entitlements. If Marty rents to them, he's better than trump.

He was bitching yesterday that blacks and illegals received SNAP benefits and he didn't.
Today he's a crusader over housing costs. I simply reminded him that is a factor as to why people receive food aid. He went off. Fuck him.
Hey, I just wanted to be clear I'm not against giving help to poor people. One of my gripes about Obamacare was how it expanded Medicaid. Not that it provided insurance to workers.

No we didn't. Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 people to get rid of slavery.

The Civil War wasn't about slavery. Maybe you could sue your school for failing to educate you?

That's right.
It was purely about state's rights. Every right of a state except those pertaining to slavery.

The Civil War was ALL about slavery. Attempts to claim otherwise are ludicrous and sad, all at once.

I really don't get how slavery could be removed as the singular issue of the war.

That's because you're an obtuse lemming that doesn't understand how things were.

Furthermore, your educators left out key components.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

That comparison could work in your social studies, or transgender poetry class.

They aren't even talking about compassion ... They are suggesting some screwed up version of compulsory compassion.
Compassion comes from the heart ... Not from some stupid redistribution program funded through taxation.

It's an easy way for people to feel they are doing something good ... When they don't have the discipline nor means to do what they want to do themselves.

And here I am formulating a plan to give some people a fair shake on their housing bill, because I think the price is just ridiculous.

$1950/mo for a 2/1? GFY

People get supplemental nutrition assistance because housing and other costs are so high that there isn't money left for food. But keep bitching about their free shit.

Action speaks louder than words.

Hey, I just wanted to be clear I'm not against giving help to poor people. One of my gripes about Obamacare was how it expanded Medicaid. Not that it provided insurance to workers.

So those that made too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to buy a plan should have done what?

The Civil War wasn't about slavery. Maybe you could sue your school for failing to educate you?

That's right.
It was purely about state's rights. Every right of a state except those pertaining to slavery.

The Civil War was ALL about slavery. Attempts to claim otherwise are ludicrous and sad, all at once.

I really don't get how slavery could be removed as the singular issue of the war.

That's because you're an obtuse lemming that doesn't understand how things were.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Tell you what, motherfucker. Go ahead and outline your plan to help people with the inflated high price of housing and what you you plan to do about it right now, or STFU. I have a plan, what do you have? Making your post count for a leftist shill meager check? GFY with a dildo, seriously.

$1950/mo for a 2/1? GFY

Yes they do.

That's right.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Tell you what, motherfucker. Go ahead and outline your plan to help people with the inflated high price of housing and what you you plan to do about it right now, or STFU. I have a plan, what do you have? Making your post count for a leftist shill meager check? GFY with a dildo, seriously.

You're full of shit, crusader.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Tell me what your plan is to make things better for people, fuckstick.

Owait! You ain't got one. GFY with a metal-studded dildo, douchebag.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Shouldn't you be at work? You don't want those blacks and illegal Mexicans making you feel bad at the check out when they use their EBT.

That comparison could work in your social studies, or transgender poetry class.

They aren't even talking about compassion ... They are suggesting some screwed up version of compulsory compassion.
Compassion comes from the heart ... Not from some stupid redistribution program funded through taxation.

It's an easy way for people to feel they are doing something good ... When they don't have the discipline nor means to do what they want to do themselves.

Lefties always have those "great ideas" about forcing others to do something they wouldn't do themselves. They think they fulfilled their purpose in life by redistributing wealth from "privileged" to those who want free stuff, as long they're in the driver's seat.

You will never hear from leftist talk about, let's say, affirmative action when it affects them. They will not give up their child seat in Harvard in favor of someone more deserving, but will talk about how everyone else have to give up on their spot there. Whenever some rich leftist talk about income inequality, they don't talk about their money, they talk about someone else's money. When they talk about health care, they don't talk about giving up on theirs. When they talk about environmental regulations and carbon emissions, they don't talk about giving up their private jets and coastal mansions. When they're talking about guns, they don't actually talk about their own armed security. It's always someone else who should live up to their Utopian plans.

$1950/mo for a 2/1? GFY

Yes they do.

Yet you are repeatedly talking about robing Peter to pay Paul.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Shouldn't you be at work? You don't want those blacks and illegal Mexicans making you feel bad at the check out when they use their EBT.

In other words, You have Jack Shit. STFU, dumbass. What is it you have again?

Dick in hand and zero dollars + zero plans to do good does not count.

Last edited:
I dont think we would. At least, not much of one.
Weak people vote for policies for the weak because they have no skin in the game. Doesnt that make sense?
Im not saying i want to go back to just land owners voting. Im just saying we should have kept it that way :D
No, and you probably wouldn't have property taxes.

Forum List

Back