If only landowners voted, would we have a welfare state?

I dont think we would. At least, not much of one.
Weak people vote for policies for the weak because they have no skin in the game. Doesnt that make sense?
Im not saying i want to go back to just land owners voting. Im just saying we should have kept it that way :D
No, and you probably wouldn't have property taxes.
why no property taxes?

That's because you're an obtuse lemming that doesn't understand how things were.

Furthermore, your educators left out key components.

Yeah, you got screwed.

Enlighten us, professor.

You're a leftist faggot and will never do any good for anybody but I will.

How does that make you feel?

You triggered, bro?

Tell you what, motherfucker. Go ahead and outline your plan to help people with the inflated high price of housing and what you you plan to do about it right now, or STFU. I have a plan, what do you have? Making your post count for a leftist shill meager check? GFY with a dildo, seriously.

You're full of shit, crusader.

Tell me what your plan is to make things better for people, fuckstick.

Owait! You ain't got one. GFY with a metal-studded dildo, douchebag.

Shouldn't you be at work? You don't want those blacks and illegal Mexicans making you feel bad at the check out when they use their EBT.

I employ "those blacks" Yet I don't employ illegals.

maxresdefault.jpg

yep, liberty, not democracy. The two are not synonymous.
We have a republican form of government.
That's a meaningless distinction.
It's not meaningless. Republicanism was chosen over pure democracy for the express purpose of protecting your liberty. Checks and balances.

It seems you much prefer a monarchical form of government.

We abandoned a Republican form of government during the Civil War. The 17th Amendment cemented the change.
No we didn't. You're just making shit up. You vote for two Senators to represent your state at the federal level. That is Republicanism.

No it isn't. Republicanism is where the state governments choose the people to represent the state. I'll we've done with the 17th Amendment is carve up the electorate into 50 different districts. It strips the all the power the state governnments had under the previous system.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

Tell you what, motherfucker. Go ahead and outline your plan to help people with the inflated high price of housing and what you you plan to do about it right now, or STFU. I have a plan, what do you have? Making your post count for a leftist shill meager check? GFY with a dildo, seriously.

Shouldn't you be at work? You don't want those blacks and illegal Mexicans making you feel bad at the check out when they use their EBT.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm...but you eat on $35 A week, right?

Only 2 or 3 people answered the OP :lol:

It's a stupid, poorly thought out premise.

What makes you think that only land owners having a vote would avoid welfare programs?

It was elected land owners who put these policies in place.

C'mon Harley. It's your thread. You can't manage more than a smiley.
Because i thought what you said was funny. It wasnt deserving of anything else.

You can't explain or discuss your own premise in your own thread?

No we didn't. Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 people to get rid of slavery.

Lincoln slaughtered no one to get rid of anything.

Of course he did. Who gave orders to the Union Army to invade Virginia?

We slaughtered a lot of Japanese and Germans too, years later. So it goes.
Germany and Japan were not part of the United States, douche bag. And no one questions the claim that FDR and Truman slaughtered plenty of Japs and Germans.

So you're arguing that the federal government has no rightful power to put down a domestic insurrection?

lol, good one.
It wasn't an insurrection. The Confederate states seceded from the union.

People get supplemental nutrition assistance because housing and other costs are so high that there isn't money left for food. But keep bitching about their free shit.

GFY, then come back when you come close to being on my level, obtuse faggot. Never happen.

You're a retard, full stop.

Tell us again how poor you are as you post at all hours on your nice internet. :laugh:

I'm just not quite retarded enough to hate people I'm no better off than simply because they have something I don't.

Action speaks louder than words.

Yes they do.

Yet you are repeatedly talking about robing Peter to pay Paul.

Paul is hungry. Peter is not.

You would rather Paul die quietly.

Enlighten us, professor.

You triggered, bro?

In other words, You have Jack Shit. STFU, dumbass. What is it you have again?

Dick in hand and zero dollars + zero plans to do good does not count.

I have you being a bigot and a fraud.

maxresdefault.jpg

Have I mentioned lately you're an obtuse leftist fuck?

If not, allow me to do so now.

Yeah, I can do that, and provide housing for people at a fair price. It blows your mind, huh?

iu

What makes you think that only land owners having a vote would avoid welfare programs?

I have explained it MULTIPLE times. Im not going to keep repeating the same shit because you are too much of a hack to try and comprehend it.

And here I am formulating a plan to give some people a fair shake on their housing bill, because I think the price is just ridiculous.

How do you propose we have cheap housing?

"We" You got a mouse in your pocket?

I said I'm going to do my part.

Whatever you do is up to you, k?

I have inside knowledge on some things. I can make a miniscule difference and intend to do so.

As for you and your leftist friend?

Go fuck yourselves. You'll never be on my level. Ever!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, I can do that, and provide housing for people at a fair price. It blows your mind, huh?

iu

You've been shown to be a fraud.

Loser.

I have explained it MULTIPLE times. Im not going to keep repeating the same shit because you are too much of a hack to try and comprehend it.

You haven't. I'm the first to mention that it was land owners who created these programs. You've not spoken to that in any way.

maxresdefault.jpg

iu

Loser.

Prove it jackass.

GFY, then come back when you come close to being on my level, obtuse faggot. Never happen.

Tell us again how poor you are as you post at all hours on your nice internet. :laugh:

I'm just not quite retarded enough to hate people I'm no better off than simply because they have something I don't.

Yes they do.

You think you know everything, and as usual, you missed it completely.

First, it's up to Paul if he get's to eat or not. He can starve, or get his ass up and earn his food.

What he'll do is entirely up to him.

Yes they do.

What you're saying is that you wouldn't lift a finger to help Paul unless someone holds a gun on your head.

maxresdefault.jpg

iu

Loser.

Prove it jackass.

It's in the thread for all to see, dope.

maxresdefault.jpg

iu

Loser.

Prove it jackass.

It's in the thread for all to see, dope.

Interesting.

Please elaborate. Because I complain about people getting free goods while I pay cash for mine I can't do what I want with my money?

You're Loony Tunes, dude.
wine.gi
:cuckoo:

Yes they do.

What you're saying is that you wouldn't lift a finger to help Paul unless someone holds a gun on your head.

That's not at all what I said, dope.

Forum List

Back