If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is it you people are being denied?

What is it you want to do but can't?

For one we are sick of this green shit being shoved up our ass. If I want to drive an SUV, leave me alone and let me drive it. If I want to carry a gun, quit your complaining. I'm not bothering you. If I want a covid shot, I'll go get one. If I don't, that's my business and leave me alone. If I don't mind our electricity being made from coal, quit insisting we make electricity your way. Fill your property with solar panels, a windmill, drive an electric car, but leave me alone. If my daughter enjoys school athletics, quit insisting weirdos in dresses be allowed to compete against her, and even threatening federal money if we don't. You are robbing her of a potential trophy or even college scholarship. If my state doesn't want gay marriage, then don't come to my state. Quit insisting that because you want it, we must all have it. If I want my child to be taught reading riting and rithmatic and nothing more, quit shoving your racial shit up their ass. I don't want my kids being brainwashed into leftist bullshit thinking.

These are just some of the things off the top of my head. We need to separate.

For one we are sick of this green shit being shoved up our ass. If I want to drive an SUV, leave me alone and let me drive it. If I want to carry a gun, quit your complaining. I'm not bothering you. If I want a covid shot, I'll go get one. If I don't, that's my business and leave me alone. If I don't mind our electricity being made from coal, quit insisting we make electricity your way. Fill your property with solar panels, a windmill, drive an electric car, but leave me alone. If my daughter enjoys school athletics, quit insisting weirdos in dresses be allowed to compete against her, and even threatening federal money if we don't. You are robbing her of a potential trophy or even college scholarship. If my state doesn't want gay marriage, then don't come to my state. Quit insisting that because you want it, we must all have it. If I want my child to be taught reading riting and rithmatic and nothing more, quit shoving your racial shit up their ass. I don't want my kids being brainwashed into leftist bullshit thinking.

As usual, Ray, well said.

I would add, the kind of media we prefer to the lying lamestream bullshit.

We need to separate.

That was good. Bravo Zulu

As usual, Ray, well said.

I would add, the kind of media we prefer to the lying lamestream bullshit.

We need to separate.

Thank you. There are a bunch of things, like if in our country we give the police all the authority needed to do their job, quit insisting we defund them. If you hit a cop, that officer has the legal right to beat the living shit out of you. If you end up in our prison, no cable television, football fields and workout rooms. You spend most of your day behind bars and eat the food you are served.

Nobody’s forcing any of that on you.

Your problems are all in your twisted little mind.

The Federal Gov't is out of control. It is destroying this country and turning our currency into toilet paper. It is using Federal agencies to attack it's own citizens and spending money on ANYTHING IT WANTS.

The Founders warned us about this. If you give them that power and taxation then crooks and thieve will abuse it and destroy the Republic.

That is why the Founders COMPROMISED..........and left ENUMERATED POWERS to the Federal Gov't. The states to rule themselves as each state has different priorities and interests anyway. States rights and restriction of the FED would fix this.

We don't want to be ruled by you and you don't want to be ruled by us. State's taking back those decisions WOULD END THAT. Or keep pushing your beliefs on us til we say we have had enough and we have a 2nd Civil War.

Look we loath the left and all they stand for and they feel the same about us. We would be happy to split the country and live apart, WE NEED NOTHING FROM THE LEFT but the left will never agree because they need us and they know it.

The Federal Gov't is out of control. It is destroying this country and turning our currency into toilet paper. It is using Federal agencies to attack it's own citizens and spending money on ANYTHING IT WANTS.

The Founders warned us about this. If you give them that power and taxation then crooks and thieve will abuse it and destroy the Republic.

That is why the Founders COMPROMISED..........and left ENUMERATED POWERS to the Federal Gov't. The states to rule themselves as each state has different priorities and interests anyway. States rights and restriction of the FED would fix this.

We don't want to be ruled by you and you don't want to be ruled by us. State's taking back those decisions WOULD END THAT. Or keep pushing your beliefs on us til we say we have had enough and we have a 2nd Civil War.

Where do you want to split the country? In your town, county state does everyone agree with you?

Seriously, Do you want to split up Texas or Oregon or Alabama? Where do you propose the split?

Forum List

Back