If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My God, you are stupid. Without the Southern building code you would have apartments collapsing and electrical wiring looking like spaghetti.

Move to Myrtle Beach.. They had such a boom in the late 1970s they ignored the building code and you have plenty of shit up housing to choose from.
Meanwhile in the other 49 states not gouging home buyers with $100k in permits and fees none of that is happening. Come here you wormy little left winger :itsok:

Wrong.
Legal and illegal are not supposed to be arbitrary.
They are fixed realities based on evolution, biology, science, logic, philosophy, etc.
Laws are only arbitrary in a dictatorship.
Denying voting rights is inherently illegal, and can never be made legal unless you create a dictatorship,

WTF are you talking about? Do you think this country started and was built on everybody being allowed to vote? No. That didn't come until later and we were no dictatorship back then.

I don't think you fully understand the concept here. We will be two countries. We will only live by the current constitutional protections we adopt from this constitution. Everything else we will create in our new one. So there won't be any right to vote if we don't list it as a right. What we're talking about here is starting completely over again.

Wrong.
There may be a few rough spots in the current constitution, but most of it can not be improved upon.
If one tried to start from scratch now, the result would be 10 times worse,
We are way too corrupt these days.

No we cannot change this Constitution. The left has gone too far left and our people too separated to come to anything close to an agreement. This is why we need to start over with two countries.

I'm sure this is something you have been told in your world. There is nothing I can do about that.

But it does illustrate how you people have ended up at this place.

Yeah Mac, we are just hopeless. If you don't like the source, let me know, it was a recorded interview and I'm sure it won't be hard to find the video since it just happened.

I was watching the news the other day and they said Commifornia is outlawing gas stoves for new homes. They won't allow you to install a natural gas line for hot water, heat and stove. You won't be able to buy a gas stove in that state in a matter of a few years. How much cleaner can you get than natural gas?

Not to mention that most professional chefs and serious cooks vastly prefer gas to electric. One wonders what all those restaurant kitchens are going to do when they're required to replace their expensive, high-end gas systems with electric.

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

Yes, but not possible. Freeloaders need producers. There would be violent resistance to it.

Your state doesn't have building codes?

Ah, the leftist "all or nothing, it's such a brilliant strategy to sound stupid" ploy. Obviously, the only choices are insane price-gouging or no building codes whatsoever . . . if only because the two brain cells you have functioning can't comprehend anything more complicated.

I don't care what a left winger thinks, says or does. I don't even think about them. And THAT'S what drives them crazy. The left have a pathological need to be listened to and obeyed. Want to drive one insane, ignore them.
So you put em in the camps then?

Forum List

Back