If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Ray you are wrong. I wouldn't have to pick a side. I would NOT conform to your ideals. You would HAVE to let independents live amongst you with OUR ideals. That's the way FREEDOM works.

What a terrible way that must be to go through life.
Why. They are fucking communist fucks. They burn the flag. Shit on it and say America Sucks all the dang time. They go postal on covid..........Nazi crap.........Whine like babies when you say......dude chill the fuck out and leave me alone.

Then it's OBEY ME...........Then I'm FUCK YOU.

Simple isn't it. I don't like them. They don't like me. Simple. KISS . KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

Now if they would just STFU and live their own way.........we wouldn't be saying I'm sick of you and want a divorce.

Now there ya go Mr. Fraud.

Why. They are fucking communist fucks. They burn the flag. Shit on it and say America Sucks all the dang time. They go postal on covid..........Nazi crap.........Whine like babies when you say......dude chill the fuck out and leave me alone.

Simple isn't it. I don't like them. They don't like me. Simple. KISS . KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

Now if they would just STFU and live their own way.........we wouldn't be saying I'm sick of you and want a divorce.

Okie dokie!

So leftists can't vote or have speech. Independents can vote or have speech. Who does? Who defines acceptable speech and voting?
Who the hell said that? I don't give a damn if they like sacrificing chickens. Don't care if they have a ritual MOONING of the moon every night and howl at it.

I want to live my life without interference from gov't. They want Cradle to grave gov't. They want to demand how you live........and WHAT THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO.

I'm against them.........and RED STATES REJECT THAT. But yet they try to do their stupid shit via the Fed and agencies.

I want that to end. If they go nationwide on their idiocy..........well then this is not gonna end well.

Tell me more about this chilling the fuck out?

Are you on drugs or something? Stay with the subject, will ya, and quit making comments of an 8 year old.
You're the one talking shit about splitting this Country in half, "people choosing sides, land tradeoffs", & all the rest of your idiotic hallucinations.

And I'm on drugs, you stupid moron? Let's split the Country in half because your orange god had his ass beat last November. Yea, that'll work.

Yea, let's split this Country in half just like what was done with Korea & Viet Nam, idiot. What's even more scary is Bozos like you are actually serious, traitor.

It's you taking your Green beliefs.........and massive taxation and regulations and CRT and coed bathrooms and tellin you to shove them.

That's weird. How come you (the guy doing all the awesome fucking chilling) is the one whining? See:

.Whine like babies when you say......dude chill the fuck out and leave me alone.
You said that and now you're whining. I'm just curious as to what the difference is.

You're the one talking shit about splitting this Country in half, "people choosing sides, land tradeoffs", & all the rest of your idiotic hallucinations.

And I'm on drugs, you stupid moron? Let's split the Country in half because your orange god had his ass beat last November. Yea, that'll work.

Yea, let's split this Country in half just like what was done with Korea & Viet Nam, idiot. What's even more scary is Bozos like you are actually serious, traitor.
When are you going to tell us put solar on your roofs OR ELSE like in California. Or tax us to death like there. So we can all live on the streets and shit on the sidewalks there like your UTOPIA THERE.

I don't care about California............I only care that the disease of California stays there.

That's weird. How come you (the guy doing all the awesome fucking chilling) is the one whining? See:

.Whine like babies when you say......dude chill the fuck out and leave me alone.
You said that and now you're whining. I'm just curious as to what the difference is.
I'm using a cattle prod on lunatic leftist as a hobby. Fucking with you is fun.

Forum List

Back