If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?

Liberalfilth would masturbate and actually have the first real orgasm of their life. Because these mistakes of carbon-construction are only capable of feeling any kind of pleasure from sadistic destruction and cruelty against anything American. Just like the muslims to whom they spread their leperotic butt cheeks.
There it is again. No matter the subject a conservative gets aroused and starts talking about homosexual sex. Why?:rolleyes:

Liberalfilth would masturbate and actually have the first real orgasm of their life. Because these mistakes of carbon-construction are only capable of feeling any kind of pleasure from sadistic destruction and cruelty against anything American. Just like the muslims to whom they spread their leperotic butt cheeks.
There it is again. No matter the subject a conservative gets aroused and starts talking about homosexual sex. Why?:rolleyes:
They are repressed and love to project.

I always cheer when a racist is killed so this would be nothing different. They hold zero value in this world as humans.
Bill Clinton was good friends with a racist?

What’s that make Bill?
A racist.

Its always amusing when you clowns assume I like Clinton. He helped put more Blacks in prison with his policies. I cant stand him.

I'm not sure how liberals in general would react to a Trump assassination, other than the thousands and thousands of people cheering and dancing on rooftops in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Last edited:
Damn and we thought JFK had a lot of enemies......USSR, the Mob, CIA, Cuba

If Trump got whacked the list of suspects would be endless

No, it's not a joke. You believe that nonsense 100%

If you are saying you would weep for Trump if such a terrible thing happened you are the joke...we all know you nutty libs would celebrate such a thing....you are sick with anger...you hate anything America first....the good news is you live in glass houses...we got your number now....we took our nation back.....and we are not letting go....

I always cheer when a racist is killed so this would be nothing different. They hold zero value in this world as humans.
At least you are honest about it. I'm sure there are many more who share your level of hatred for President Trump.
I wouldnt call it hate. Its like stepping in shit. Drumpf is irrelevant to me. I dont hate him just like I dont hate racists. It would bring me joy if any racist was killed Drumpf included.

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.

I will grant you that there are idiots in both parties- so sure- I am sure there would be some who would cheer. I wouldn't- and frankly most Americans- liberal or conservative wouldn't.

What Democratic leaders have called for his assassination? Because that is not protected speech and I imagine there must be some headlines from when the Secret Service called on those leaders. So I am looking forward to you providing those quotes.

Finally- unfortunately- this is not new- there was- and still is- at least as much obsessive hatred towards Obama from the right- to them he was just a black villain, a black man in the white house, not really human. And yes- I certainly thought some deranged person was going to try to kill Obama while he was in office- luckily none succeeded.

Hopefully none will try that with Trump- I despise Trump as a man and as President- but I don't hate him, and I don't wish him any ill health.

So would you be cheering if someone killed you?

I have no truck with racists- and frankly your obsessive racism is just as bad as theirs.

Nobody deserves to be killed because they are a racist or because they just vote for a different party than you do.

Either assassination or impeachment would be horrible events that would scar this country.

Yep- but assassination can never be justified. But impeachment can be if the crimes warrant it. I truly hope that there is nothing that comes out that warrants the impeachment of Trump- as much as I want him out of office- it would certainly scar America.

Forum List

Back