If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.
Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

hillary-lynch.jpg

obama-lynch.png

obama-lynch.jpg

obama-lynch-burn.jpg

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.
Our enemies, who call themselves "liberals" but who are really just traitors seeking to overthrow our government, pray every day that someone will kill trump.

You're a moron who worships authoritarian figures.

They would cheer as much as the fringers on the right would have had Obama been assassinated...

I would find a better country to live but the entire world is a mental midget hell...
Naw, it's the mainstream leftists who want Trump dead. Not the fringers.
I was shocked when I heard a congresswoman had the president's staff pursued and confronted in public for doing their jobs. No, not shock, disbelief and dismay due to the attempt to erase lines and strike out at another branch of government, which is unfortunate for the future.

Our enemies, who call themselves "liberals" but who are really just traitors seeking to overthrow our government, pray every day that someone will kill trump.

You're a moron who worships authoritarian figures.
You mean like the idiots who claim it's *racist* to defend free speech, and who claim they have the right to physically attack the children of politicians or members of the press or media that they don't like?

Nope. I believe in things like elections, and separate branches of government. i believe in limited government and the rule of law.

So you're the moron who worships authoritarian figures. You just don't know what the word means and thus don't have the sense to apply it correctly.

Forum List

Back