If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.

No, no one would "cheer" if he was assassinated, that is ridiculous. Nobody sane wants to see him assassinated.

And before you say "but liberals are insane!", let me remind you the ratio between insane conservatives and insane liberals is 10:1 in favor of conservatives.

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.

Of course they would cheer, but not before moving the assasin to a sanctuary in California.

They would cheer as much as the fringers on the right would have had Obama been assassinated...

I would find a better country to live but the entire world is a mental midget hell...

Our enemies, who call themselves "liberals" but who are really just traitors seeking to overthrow our government, pray every day that someone will kill trump.

They would cheer as much as the fringers on the right would have had Obama been assassinated...

I would find a better country to live but the entire world is a mental midget hell...
Naw, it's the mainstream leftists who want Trump dead. Not the fringers.

Naw, it's the mainstream leftists who want Trump dead. Not the fringers.

Again, fringers...

Most in the MSM are pillow biting out of the closet Trotskists fringer nutters!!!

of course
....just like some conservatives would if Obama had been--but the difference would be a lot less conservatives would do it for Obama's death --there is not near the HATE from conservatives as there is on the liberal side
this is beyond doubt...it is undeniable

of course
....just like some conservatives would if Obama had been--but the difference would be a lot less conservatives would do it for Obama's death --there is not near the HATE from conservatives as there is on the liberal side
this is beyond doubt...it is undeniable

No, it's not. It's quite deniable.

When did any conservative cheer for the death of Obama?

When did any of our media, comedians, musicians, or politicians call for mobs to attack people in restaurants, or in the street?
When did any of our people create dead Obamart?

We didn't.

That's you guys, and it isn't fringe. You definitely would cheer, and you definitely encourage the thought of assassination, rape, and murder of Trump, Trump's family, and anybody else who supports him.
Jimmy Kimmel & Alyssa Milano lead vicious attack on triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage of border-wall GoFundMe - Fellowship Of The Minds

"“We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles,” Mr. Fonda wrote in all caps, referring to the president’s 12-year-old son, in a recent post on Twitter that was later deleted. Mr. Fonda, 78, also wondered if such an act would prompt the first lady Melania Trump to “stand up against” her husband."

Peter Fonda Apologizes for Barron Trump Tweet; Secret Service Is ‘Aware’

I would not cheer the death of anyone.

I'm not gonna lie though, I would not be too broken up about it.

If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?
I don’t want to kill you, I just want to bankrupt and imprison you!”

snapshot20071217190811.jpg

Everyone who wants Democracy as our form of government would.

Forum List

Back