If preventing Iran from getting a nuke is the sole outcome sought.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Babysitting the entire middle east is not the solution.

That out outcome can be achieved militarily without a single boot on the sand.
Bring the men and women home. There presence in the region does nothing to stop nuclear development.

Daddy Daycare needs to close its doors for good.

Bring the men and women home. There presence in the region does nothing to stop nuclear development.

so bring all of our troops home from around the globe? right? We can just sit in our castle base in NA and let them all attack us here? too fking funny.

That is irrational and stupid.

This was framed behind Cheney's war room desk.
20120918-211656.jpg

It's 2003 all over again.

This will be a sequel in which we won't be involved. The new coalition is an alignment of turkey, iran, russia going after the leviathan fields. In a way, it is similar.

If preventing Iran from getting a nuke is the sole outcome sought

Then sticking with the JCPOA would have been the way to go.

That obviously is not the goal here.

The Iranians were breaking that the second the ink was dry.

Talk about being a naive dullard...
No, they weren't.

I know that's what you masters told you, but it was a lie.

It's common sense. They balked at more invasive verification procedures because?????

We are in the middle east for more reasons than just preventing iran from obtaining nukes

any influence we lose in ME will be gained by china, russia and iran

so bring all of our troops home from around the globe?

I see you like to project fake statements to then pick arguments against them....

Do you get something out of winning an argument with yourself?
no, I point out factual elements you avoid to use to make such a stupid statement that you did make. It is irrational and dangerous, and I know you know that.

We are in the middle east for more reasons than just preventing iran from obtaining nukes

any influence we lose in ME will be gained by china, russia and iran

That's already happening.

The sole reason for taking out the Iranian general was to protect U.S. lives after the embassy in Baghdad was stormed. The long range mission has yet to be determined but it seems that democrats would rather be bystanders while they aren't interested in anything except a political coup.

I like where you’re going but it’s incredibly naive to believe ridding them of their capacity can be done without a multi year comprehensive commitment. And yes that means boots on the ground.

The only lie is we’re waiting for Iran to come back to the negotiating table. There’s nothing to negotiate. We need to play the long game. Cripple them financially and weaken them as much as you can to spark civil unrest. When they eventually have a civil war support a coup. If they attack us by proxy or otherwise, hit them 10x harder. Iran is in a no win situation, unless one of the democrats win and appeasement is back.

Forum List

Back