If progressives want "culture cleansing" i.e. Confederate flag banned, what about this flag?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
After all there are probably MORE people offended by this flag and this White House flying it then there are offended by the Confederate Flag.
LGBTflag.png

WHLGBT.png

the Confederate Flag was and still is a very important part of Americas history, whereas the rainbow flag is nothing but a fag flag that needs burned from America, from sea to shining sea :up:

What have you got against freedom? It's ludicrous to compare that flag to one that symbolizes a regime of human bondage.

the Confederate Flag was and still is a very important part of Americas history, whereas the rainbow flag is nothing but a fag flag that needs burned from America, from sea to shining sea
The Confederate flag belongs in museums, NOT on flag poles. The rainbow flag does not represent a system of human bondage..., except by mutual consent. ;)

When mobs of people flying that flag have lynched, beaten, oppressed, fire hosed, attack dogged, etc, an entire race of Americans for a hundred years then get back to us on what is offensive.

When mobs of people flying that flag have lynched, beaten, oppressed, fire hosed, attack dogged, etc, an entire race of Americans for a hundred years then get back to us on what is offensive.

er: that was done under THIS flag!!

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

May those who abuse ANY flag be damned!!

Greg

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

Greg
I grew up in Alabama, during the 60s and seventies, they had American flags to be sure but the rebel flag was front and center and the confederacy was their gold standard of how a society should be.

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

Greg
I grew up in Alabama, during the 60s and seventies, they had American flags to be sure but the rebel flag was front and center and the confederacy was their gold standard of how a society should be.

That may be so but it was still under the Starsnstripes!! That they perverted the flags I have no doubt...both of them...but it was not just the Confederate Flag. "Free, white and 21" was used right through to the 60s from what I can gather. And THAT was under the current flag.

I have no problem with either flag...the US Flag is one of great hope for the whole world. But rewriting history and using it as some sort of wedge issue regarding the old state flags is pretty low.
BTW: I am not from the US; I'm a furrener. The whole debate about flags is just a bit of crap from where I sit. It has fa to do with current problems; slavery's been gone for 150 years!!!

Greg

After all there are probably MORE people offended by this flag and this White House flying it then there are offended by the Confederate Flag.

Well, the south lost the war and the evil gays won

You better get used to it

:banana:

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

Greg

That may be so but it was still under the Starsnstripes!! That they perverted the flags I have no doubt...both of them...but it was not just the Confederate Flag. "Free, white and 21" was used right through to the 60s from what I can gather. And THAT was under the current flag.

I have no problem with either flag...the US Flag is one of great hope for the whole world. But rewriting history and using it as some sort of wedge issue regarding the old state flags is pretty low.
BTW: I am not from the US; I'm a furrener. The whole debate about flags is just a bit of crap from where I sit. It has fa to do with current problems; slavery's been gone for 150 years!!!

Greg
The US flag now flies over a land that rejected the confederates, and the Klan and the segregationists and ultimately the gay haters as well.

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?
They keep losing designated targets for their hatred and end up looking like the social deviants they are. They must have an "enemy within" to fear and loath, oh well, there's always liberals.

the Confederate Flag was and still is a very important part of Americas history, whereas the rainbow flag is nothing but a fag flag that needs burned from America, from sea to shining sea
The Confederate flag belongs in museums, NOT on flag poles. The rainbow flag does not represent a system of human bondage..., except by mutual consent. ;)

"mutual consent"???
Gay Guy Admits To Raping Straight Guy At Las Vegas Pool Party
Gay Guy Admits To Raping Straight Guy At Las Vegas Pool Party Queerty

I am offended by the LGBT community because it NEVER needed a "flag" in the past to exist.
In my small Iowa town in the 50s there were "closet" gays known as "eccentric bachelors" and THEY were classy, quiet and never needed
the gross publicity and trashy behavior such as the below seems to be needed today for a gay to exist!

VIDEO NYPD Officer Dances with Revelers at Gay Pride Parade in THEE RANT Forum
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 8.48.52 AM.png

Good grief, not this dumb shit again. If the op truly believes that this flag should be 'banned' then he would be better served contacting local, state, and, federal politicians instead of whining on an Internet message board. Rally supporters and demand that this flag doesn't fly on government buildings or public land. March, protest, and petition the government until they meet your demands. Of course, all that takes time, effort, and money...none of which the op wants to contribute, save whining on the web.

If we take down the Confederate flag, we must also ban the “Gay Reich” rainbow one. No doubt. If we’re going to go after symbols of oppression, we ought to make the rainbow flag the next target for removal in our culture.

Forum List

Back