If progressives want "culture cleansing" i.e. Confederate flag banned, what about this flag?

If we take down the Confederate flag, we must also ban the “Gay Reich” rainbow one. No doubt. If we’re going to go after symbols of oppression, we ought to make the rainbow flag the next target for removal in our culture.
What oppression? :cuckoo:

When mobs of people flying that flag have lynched, beaten, oppressed, fire hosed, attack dogged, etc, an entire race of Americans for a hundred years then get back to us on what is offensive.
Planned parenthood has killed more black babies than a white supremacists could only dream of, but the queer flag would fly over that.

Good grief, not this dumb shit again. If the op truly believes that this flag should be 'banned' then he would be better served contacting local, state, and, federal politicians instead of whining on an Internet message board. Rally supporters and demand that this flag doesn't fly on government buildings or public land. March, protest, and petition the government until they meet your demands. Of course, all that takes time, effort, and money...none of which the op wants to contribute, save whining on the web.
They turned the Whitehouse into the queer flag for a night.

Good grief, not this dumb shit again. If the op truly believes that this flag should be 'banned' then he would be better served contacting local, state, and, federal politicians instead of whining on an Internet message board. Rally supporters and demand that this flag doesn't fly on government buildings or public land. March, protest, and petition the government until they meet your demands. Of course, all that takes time, effort, and money...none of which the op wants to contribute, save whining on the web.

So what? Make the effort to ensure that local, state, and, federal buildings never fly the Rainbow flag. Or is that too much effort?

So what? Make the effort to ensure that local, state, and, federal buildings never fly the Rainbow flag. Or is that too much effort?
How about I do what the feral negros do. Steal and burn them? If it's good for them, it should be good for me. Right?

OFF TOPIC!!! I don't see anything about the flag or bondage in the story. It isn't about being gay, but about being a criminal, like any other rapist.

Rape is NOT "Mutual consent:" My response was to the statement by an earlier comment.

"The Confederate flag belongs in museums, NOT on flag poles. The rainbow flag does not represent a system of human bondage..., except by mutual consent."

How about I do what the feral negros do. Steal and burn them? If it's good for them, it should be good for me. Right?

No, I don't support stealing, looting, or rioting of any kind. Besides, if you are lazy to march, protest, and petition the government, then something tells me you are far too lazy to riot as well.

No, I don't support stealing, looting, or rioting of any kind. Besides, if you are lazy to march, protest, and petition the government, then something tells me you are far too lazy to riot as well.

Like this group has done???
Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.
Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group - Washington Times

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?

I am offended by the LGBT community because it NEVER needed a "flag" in the past to exist.
In my small Iowa town in the 50s there were "closet" gays known as "eccentric bachelors" and THEY were classy, quiet and never needed
the gross publicity and trashy behavior such as the below seems to be needed today for a gay to exist!

VIDEO NYPD Officer Dances with Revelers at Gay Pride Parade in THEE RANT Forum
View attachment 47753
Are you saying that lewd and torrid behavior is something exclusive to the homosexual community? If you think inappropriate behavior is something the LGBT community owns on its own, I have a subscription to Penthouse for you, but you have to claim it at the strip club out by the airport during Spring Break. Meanwhile, your Confederate flag is not a benign symbol of Southern culture, unless you are aware that Southern culture, in this context, is a culture of fear and intimidation. Does fear and intimidation accurately describe a rainbow flag?

Some of us aren't on welfare and don't have time.

Gotta love the South!

The only people in history to fight a war to prove they were better than the n*****s and lose.

If we take down the Confederate flag, we must also ban the “Gay Reich” rainbow one. No doubt. If we’re going to go after symbols of oppression, we ought to make the rainbow flag the next target for removal in our culture.
How can a line be drawn between a flag that represents oppression and intimidation and a rainbow flag?

Rape is NOT "Mutual consent:" My response was to the statement by an earlier comment.
"The Confederate flag belongs in museums, NOT on flag poles. The rainbow flag does not represent a system of human bondage..., except by mutual consent."
As I said "OFF TOPIC", since the rainbow flag doesn't have anything to do with rape, but the Confederate flag does have a lot to do with human bondage.

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?

I am offended by the LGBT community because it NEVER needed a "flag" in the past to exist.
In my small Iowa town in the 50s there were "closet" gays known as "eccentric bachelors" and THEY were classy, quiet and never needed
the gross publicity and trashy behavior such as the below seems to be needed today for a gay to exist!

VIDEO NYPD Officer Dances with Revelers at Gay Pride Parade in THEE RANT Forum
View attachment 47753
Are you saying that lewd and torrid behavior is something exclusive to the homosexual community? If you think inappropriate behavior is something the LGBT community owns on its own, I have a subscription to Penthouse for you, but you have to claim it at the strip club out by the airport during Spring Break. Meanwhile, your Confederate flag is not a benign symbol of Southern culture, unless you are aware that Southern culture, in this context, is a culture of fear and intimidation. Does fear and intimidation accurately describe a rainbow flag?

I have YET to see a Penthouse parade authorized by any city!
And YES the rainbow flag tells people if you don't fly me you are afraid of me and I'll make you even more afraid by taking you to court!
Remember the cake bakers who are NOW fined
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians
Christian bakers fined 135 000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians Fox News
Now you tell me when was the last time Christian bakers were fined for refusing to bake a Penthouse cake?

But in the gay pride community anyone is FAIR GAME especially Christians that do NOT want their children
exposed to behavior modification by The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization supporters wanting children to abuse!

As I said "OFF TOPIC", since the rainbow flag doesn't have anything to do with rape, but the Confederate flag does have a lot to do with human bondage.

The rainbow flag says YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT to ANYONE YOU WANT ANYTIME YOU WANT!
That is exactly what it represents including RAPE!

The rainbow flag represents the homosexual lobby, it represents Big Gay, it represents what I’m calling for the first time today, I’m introducing a new term: the Gay Reich. They’ve got a flag just like the Nazis had their flag.… I’m not saying that they’re Nazis, I’m not saying that. I’m saying that the Nazis had a flag, the Confederates have a flag, the United States has a flag, and the gay lobby, Big Gay, the gay gestapo, they’ve got a flag…

That flag is a symbol of slavery and oppression and bigotry and prejudice and bias. So if we’re going to go after symbols of oppression, we ought to make the rainbow flag the next target for removal in our culture.
If We Take Down The Confederate Flag We Must Also Ban the Gay Reich Rainbow One Says Bryan Fischer

The rainbow flag says YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT to ANYONE YOU WANT ANYTIME YOU WANT! That is exactly what it represents including RAPE!
That's a lie. It has to do with freedom and rape is the antithesis of that. There's no wonder your side is losing the debate, when numbskull arguments like yours are the order of the day. :cuckoo:

After all there are probably MORE people offended by this flag and this White House flying it then there are offended by the Confederate Flag.
View attachment 47750

View attachment 47751
False position in your thread title already. No one wants the Con-federate flag banned (ok, maybe a few powerless idiots might)....you can fly your Con-federate flag all you want....however the government should not.

the Confederate Flag was and still is a very important part of Americas history, whereas the rainbow flag is nothing but a fag flag that needs burned from America, from sea to shining sea :up:
The Con-federate flag is important alright...it shows the morons who first can't tell the difference between the Stars and Bars and the Southern Cross....and secondly it shows the morons who think the sum total of Southern culture happened in a bloody four year period where they came out the losers.

Forum List

Back