If progressives want "culture cleansing" i.e. Confederate flag banned, what about this flag?

When mobs of people flying that flag have lynched, beaten, oppressed, fire hosed, attack dogged, etc, an entire race of Americans for a hundred years then get back to us on what is offensive.

er: that was done under THIS flag!!

_75967545_copjvo8a.jpg

May those who abuse ANY flag be damned!!

Greg
And the Civil Rights laws were passed under that same flag....I know it's complicated for you.

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?
They keep losing designated targets for their hatred and end up looking like the social deviants they are. They must have an "enemy within" to fear and loath, oh well, there's always liberals.
They can still hate on the moooslims......maybe.

the Confederate Flag was and still is a very important part of Americas history, whereas the rainbow flag is nothing but a fag flag that needs burned from America, from sea to shining sea
The Confederate flag belongs in museums, NOT on flag poles. The rainbow flag does not represent a system of human bondage..., except by mutual consent. ;)

"mutual consent"???
Gay Guy Admits To Raping Straight Guy At Las Vegas Pool Party
Gay Guy Admits To Raping Straight Guy At Las Vegas Pool Party Queerty
Oh my...there are gay criminals! Straight people would never ever rape someone without consent!

Good grief, not this dumb shit again. If the op truly believes that this flag should be 'banned' then he would be better served contacting local, state, and, federal politicians instead of whining on an Internet message board. Rally supporters and demand that this flag doesn't fly on government buildings or public land. March, protest, and petition the government until they meet your demands. Of course, all that takes time, effort, and money...none of which the op wants to contribute, save whining on the web.
Isn't it good that the OP is free to still buy Con-federate flag crying towels?

It's odd that the cultural warriors want to defend the flag of the Confederacy as benign while they see a rainbow flag as offensive. It begs the question: do these culture warriors understand what "offensive" means?

Why would they be offended by the LGBT community finally asserting their right to be treated equally under law? Are they afraid that by extending equality to all Americans their own rights will somehow be eroded?

I am offended by the LGBT community because it NEVER needed a "flag" in the past to exist.
In my small Iowa town in the 50s there were "closet" gays known as "eccentric bachelors" and THEY were classy, quiet and never needed
the gross publicity and trashy behavior such as the below seems to be needed today for a gay to exist!

VIDEO NYPD Officer Dances with Revelers at Gay Pride Parade in THEE RANT Forum
View attachment 47753
Are you saying that lewd and torrid behavior is something exclusive to the homosexual community? If you think inappropriate behavior is something the LGBT community owns on its own, I have a subscription to Penthouse for you, but you have to claim it at the strip club out by the airport during Spring Break. Meanwhile, your Confederate flag is not a benign symbol of Southern culture, unless you are aware that Southern culture, in this context, is a culture of fear and intimidation. Does fear and intimidation accurately describe a rainbow flag?

I have YET to see a Penthouse parade authorized by any city!
And YES the rainbow flag tells people if you don't fly me you are afraid of me and I'll make you even more afraid by taking you to court!
Remember the cake bakers who are NOW fined
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians
Christian bakers fined 135 000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians Fox News
Now you tell me when was the last time Christian bakers were fined for refusing to bake a Penthouse cake?

But in the gay pride community anyone is FAIR GAME especially Christians that do NOT want their children
exposed to behavior modification by The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization supporters wanting children to abuse!
Anyone can fly or not fly a rainbow flag. No one will be lynched for not flying one, but there remains a possibility of being lynched FOR flying one.

And those bakers aren't Christians. They're bigots. No Christian would use a beautiful, loving forgiving faith to perpetuate hatred fear and hurtful stereotypes. That's not Christina behavior so stop the charade by calling them Christians.

If we take down the Confederate flag, we must also ban the “Gay Reich” rainbow one. No doubt. If we’re going to go after symbols of oppression, we ought to make the rainbow flag the next target for removal in our culture.
"Gay Reich"....:rofl: You are soooooo oppressed Mein Herr.

Good grief, not this dumb shit again. If the op truly believes that this flag should be 'banned' then he would be better served contacting local, state, and, federal politicians instead of whining on an Internet message board. Rally supporters and demand that this flag doesn't fly on government buildings or public land. March, protest, and petition the government until they meet your demands. Of course, all that takes time, effort, and money...none of which the op wants to contribute, save whining on the web.
They turned the Whitehouse into the queer flag for a night.

So what? Make the effort to ensure that local, state, and, federal buildings never fly the Rainbow flag. Or is that too much effort?
How about I do what the feral negros do. Steal and burn them? If it's good for them, it should be good for me. Right?
And here we go.............a fine, outstanding representative of what the Con-federate flag stands for.

So what? Make the effort to ensure that local, state, and, federal buildings never fly the Rainbow flag. Or is that too much effort?
How about I do what the feral negros do. Steal and burn them? If it's good for them, it should be good for me. Right?
And here we go.............a fine, outstanding representative of what the Con-federate flag stands for.
So you support minorities stealing law abiding citizens property? You represent of what the looney left stands for. Hillary is doing an outstanding job also.

I have YET to see a Penthouse parade authorized by any city!

How many times do you have to be shown Mardi Gras photos before you finally stop being so willfully stupid, you blazing hypocrite?

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

So you support minorities stealing law abiding citizens property? You represent of what the looney left stands for. Hillary is doing an outstanding job also.
Absolutely not....nor do I support anybody stealing property? However I don't feel this viseral need to call people "feral" in an attempt to dehumanize them. Is that something you can't help but do?

Every fine represents minorities STEALING property? From LAW ABIDING CITZENS yet? If they abided by the law, they would not be fined.

The hyperbole and faux victimhood of the bigoted class is getting tedious.

Last edited:

Absolutely not....nor do I support anybody stealing property? However I don't feel this viseral need to call people "feral" in an attempt to dehumanize them. Is that something you can't help but do?
Most of them are supported by tax payers, they look like they could work. They have nothing better to do but steal from the very people who are supporting them. They are feral at that point. Liberals do the same when they call white people trailer trash or red neck. So get over it.

Every fine represents minorities STEALING property? From LAW ABIDING CITZENS yet? If they abided by the law, they would not be fined.

The hyperbole and faux victimhood of the bigoted class is getting tedious.
I did not see the part they were fined.

Forum List

Back