If Reagan came instead of Trump, would he be able to fulfill Trump's promise?

I know full well the US is dying.
You will eventually be hurt by one or more of of your fellow Liberals.

It's interesting how Democrat morons like john doe 101 actually don't realize that while we are fighting against totalitarian government and they are fighting for it, they will be the same slaves we are when they win

It's interesting how Democrat morons like john doe 101 actually don't realize that while we are fighting against totalitarian government and they are fighting for it, they will be the same slaves we are when they win
How do you know JD1 is not a trespasser or is screwing one?

Reagan wouldn't have given someone like Trump the time of day. Trump was a NYC limousine liberal.
Trump's situation wasn't complicated. He was incompetent and corrupt.
Like Reagan or not, he was at least still Governor of California. He had experience.
I judge people on RESULTS. President Trump was greater than President Reagan, though I liked Reagan's personality much better

If Gore came instead of Biden? Times change, Reagan is long dead and democrats are stuck with a doddering old idiot. Live with it and try to deal with it instead of bringing up Trump.

You just cant imagine other whites looking down at you as being inferior, can you?
The only people who look down at anybody are Hindus.
I possess a higher education but I also respect people in the trades and they, in return, respect me.

You, on the other hand, are a frustrated anonymous member of a message board whose only ability to engage in discourse is and endless torrent of ad hominems.

The only people who look down at anybody are Hindus.
I possess a higher education but I also respect people in the trades and they, in return, respect me.

You, on the other hand, are a frustrated anonymous member of a message board whose only ability to engage in discourse is and endless torrent of ad hominems.
Exactly as I thought. Whether you want to believe it or not, other whites look down at you.

Forum List

Back