If Reagan came instead of Trump, would he be able to fulfill Trump's promise?

This is just the yellow press. They have an income of about $ 400-500, but the main thing is that they have no technology. The fact that they do not produce from European brands is complete shit, they cannot even cast metal
I think you may actually believe what you're saying!
For that reason I'll leave you to claim you've won a debate!

I think you may actually believe what you're saying!
For that reason I'll leave you to claim you've won a debate!
I researched this question a couple of years ago. Raise reliable statistics, don't believe newspaper gossip

In addition, China has very deep inner political problems. There are only about five main peoples there, and they all dream of the collapse of communist China. They are suppressed by very harsh means up to genocide. Reagan would have taken advantage of this. China is easy to fall apart from the inside

It is enough to support and arm the Uighurs, they will sweep away the Chinese government and destroy China. Without the American army. In Afghanistan, America just the armed of the Northern Alliance rebels, and they defeated the "superpower"

I was not hired by you as a secretary

Liaoning - 1,120 yuan ($ 166.88);
Qinghai - 1,500 yuan ($ 212.21);
Tibet - 1,650 yuan ($ 233.43)

You will find it yourself on financial resources
Well, that was a piss poor effort. You would make a terrible secretary. Carry on, magaturd.

Answer the question, presuming you didn't sneak into the US from a Dark Nation.
What is it you people say? Oh thats right. Move to another country if you dont like it, slob. This country is going to have more non whites in it, not less. And you're going to LOVE it!

chinese drill
519cc0cs-960.jpg

Reagan wouldn't have given someone like Trump the time of day. Trump was a NYC limousine liberal.
Trump's situation wasn't complicated. He was incompetent and corrupt.
Like Reagan or not, he was at least still Governor of California. He had experience.

Biden has 50 years of experience and is fucking up one thing after another. Experience doesn't mean much

What is it you people say? Oh thats right. Move to another country if you dont like it, slob. This country is going to have more non whites in it, not less. And you're going to LOVE it!
I know full well the US is dying.
You will eventually be hurt by one or more of of your fellow Liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back