If Reagan came instead of Trump, would he be able to fulfill Trump's promise?

If Reagan came instead of Trump, would he be able to fulfill Trump's promise to make America Great Again?
Or was Trump's situation more complicated, and even Reagan could not cope with it?

(by the way, this is Reagan's slogan)
Interesting question, For the most part I think yes. Would there have been some bumps in the road along the way? Sure there always are.

If Reagan came instead of Trump, would he be able to fulfill Trump's promise to make America Great Again?
Or was Trump's situation more complicated, and even Reagan could not cope with it?

Ronald Reagan fulfilled his promise to make America great. He was able to work with Democrats to get things done. He passed huge tax cuts in his first term and tax reform in his second. Ronald Reagan talked about people from other countries coming to this country to work. Ronald Reagan was not a racist and did not use dog whistles to right wing terrorists. Ronald Reagan would have supported DACA and other things like child tax credits and childcare tax credits.
Ronald Reagan united Americans rather than dividing people. Ronald Reagan would never have been a part of and would have condemned the Trump Republican Party.

Reagan wouldn't have given someone like Trump the time of day. Trump was a NYC limousine liberal.
Trump's situation wasn't complicated. He was incompetent and corrupt.
Like Reagan or not, he was at least still Governor of California. He had experience.

Reagan's aides wanted him to reach out to Trump but Ronald Reagan refused to do so. He was a exceptional judge of character. The only one he whiffed on was George Bush.

I judge people on RESULTS. President Trump was greater than President Reagan, though I liked Reagan's personality much better

Ronald Reagan was the great President and Trump is not even a pimple on his face. Ronald Reagan was able to compromise with Democrats and liberal Republicans to get his tax cuts and tax reform through Congress. Ronald Reagan didn't have to use executive orders or to ignore the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was a uniter not a divider like Trump.

A perfect POTUS is Reagan's charisma and diplomacy combined with Trump's competence and drive mixed with his ability to shake things up. Reagan shook things up himself with such things as "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem"

Both worked for their country with country in mind, while the left works for the global elite.

Trump is a legend in his own mind. A corrupt jerkoff who lost the House, the Senate & got his own ass thrown out of office when voters figured out that he was nothing but a first class bullshit artist with a big mouth.

Trump's "promise"? Gimme a break.

Reagan wouldn't have given someone like Trump the time of day. Trump was a NYC limousine liberal.
Trump's situation wasn't complicated. He was incompetent and corrupt.
Like Reagan or not, he was at least still Governor of California. He had experience.

Reagan was an evil asshole - but he did have prior government experience.

1024px-Let%27s_Make_America_Great_Again_button.jpeg

The man said and the man did
I miss him so much and can never thank him enough for what he did for me.

Thank You President Reagan

Only mistake was making that ballerina faggot of a son

A perfect POTUS is Reagan's charisma and diplomacy combined with Trump's competence and drive mixed with his ability to shake things up. Reagan shook things up himself with such things as "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem"

Both worked for their country with country in mind, while the left works for the global elite.
The only competence & drive Trump excelled in was he was pretty good maneuvering a golf cart down at Mar A Lago where he parked his big ass every weekend on the taxpayer's dime.

I miss him so much and can never thank him enough for what he did for me.

Thank You President Reagan

Only mistake was making that ballerina faggot of a son
Reagen was good at screwing people & convincing them that they'll like it as he shoved it deep.

Ronald Reagan was able to compromise with Democrats
And he learned the hard way Democrats don't keep their promises.

It's hysterical that you think folding to Democrat demands is a mark of a good president.

I didn't vote for Reagan and Trump to do the bidding of communists

Sure they did. Wonder if Reagan would have taken that from a Russian?
Psst..the answer is No...douchebag. :)
It was Trump who gave Kislyiak intel. Think that Russian is retarded enough to do that like Trump is?

The two worst presidents in the history of America…Reagan and Lincoln….and it’s not even close.

Trump dishonored the Republicans, he is a leftist agent.

Forum List

Back