If Republicans Cared About Families, They’d Stop Blocking Paid Leave

Republicans oppose abortion

But if a pregnant worker needs time off to have a baby....that is her problem

Need, nobody needs time off, they want it and now at others expense. People that think that way have no business having kids.

somehow us actually taking care of our families is evidence of us not caring because we don't think people should be forced to pay you for not working. This is considered logic to some.

Ill make a deal with you. Ill take care of my family with my hard work, you take of your family without work and we will see which one of us does a better job and shows that we care more.

Need, nobody needs time off, they want it and now at others expense. People that think that way have no business having kids.

"People that think that way have no business having kids"
So they get an abortion

Why is killing your offspring always the first choice?

It is a choice

If you don't want women to take that choice, you better start providing options
Birth control, prenatal care, maternity leave, job protections, child care....all make that choice easier

Conservatives oppose them all

"I'm not responsible for your having sex"

somehow us actually taking care of our families is evidence of us not caring because we don't think people should be forced to pay you for not working. This is considered logic to some.

Ill make a deal with you. Ill take care of my family with my hard work, you take of your family without work and we will see which one of us does a better job and shows that we care more.
No one is claiming that, people are working 50 hour weeks without any paid leave, millions of workers are lacking any paid leave at all, they deserve a break. They need a break.

So they get an abortion

It is a choice

Birth control, prenatal care, maternity leave, job protections, child care....all make that choice easier

Conservatives want to return us to the 19th century.

No one is claiming that, people are working 50 hour weeks without any paid leave, millions of workers are lacking any paid leave at all, they deserve a break. They need a break.

Republicans support the notion of employees wanting a life outside the workplace is countrproductive

So they get an abortion

It is a choice

Conservatives want to return us to the 19th century.

Family planning in the 19th century was nonexistant. 8-10 children was common
Kept women in the home but it was a time a man could support a family on one income

Planned Parenthood had alot to do with changing that mindset....that is why Republicans hate them

Republicans support the notion of employees wanting a life outside the workplace is countrproductive
Conservatives have this disgusting and backwards ideological stance, constantly spitting "hard work" when failing to realize that people are working hard and getting little in return. Who works harder, the MW workers pulling 50 hours a week or the CEO telling others to do tasks in an air conditioned building.

If democrats cared why do they spend our kids and grandchildren into poverty?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

This is the backwards 19th century thought process the right wing introduces.

Screw you, it was true then, it's true now.
Your hatred of working people and mothers who want time with their kids is disgusting.

So they get an abortion

Great, if they aren't responsible enough to use birth control, they definitely have no business with children.

So they get an abortion

Great, if they aren't responsible enough to use birth control, they definitely have no business with children.
You assume birth control has a 100% success rate.

Conservatives have this disgusting and backwards ideological stance, constantly spitting "hard work" when failing to realize that people are working hard and getting little in return. Who works harder, the MW workers pulling 50 hours a week or the CEO telling others to do tasks in an air conditioned building.

Americans are more productive than any other workers on earth. What do they have to show for it?
Less time off, longer hours, later retirement, no paid maternity leave, fewer benefits

Republicans fight to keep it that way

Unless widowed, there should be no single mothers. And My father worked outside the home --- while My mother worked in it. Together they provided a comfortable life for their children. We had one car, one lawn mower, one TV, one Hi Fi, one telephone, one vacuum cleaner, two radios, and an automatic clothes washer ---- but NO SNOW BLOWER, NO DRYER, NO GARBAGE DISPOSAL UNIT, and NO DISHWASHER!

We lived in a 3 bedroom, bath and a 1/2 with attached garage, and a recreation room --- 1950's split level. And we spent 2 weeks down the shore nearly every summer. The trouble today is that because most women work, the Parent Teacher's Association lacks any real support. There are few volunteers for anything and neighbors hardly interact with each other anymore. But many seem to possess cell phones, have multiple computer access, and a TV screen in every room.

Oddly, most people today seem to lack any motivation or imagination. They don't know how to do the simplest of tasks and they don't know how to write. A young lady needs to consider her options BEFORE she gets pregnant and not after. And she needs to seek a guy who doesn't mouth off to his parents, isn't on drugs, and loves children as much as he says he loves her. And most importantly, is willing to work hard and wait for satisfaction --- enjoying what he has and not what he wants. Most guys like that also seem to be Godly men and not Goodtime Charles! So, one hint is that you will not likely discover him warming a seat in a bar.

Last edited:

So they get an abortion

Good idea

Lets make birth control free. Pass it out at the mall and every supermarket. Drive icecream trucks through every neighborhood handing out condoms and birth control pills

If you are not willing to do that....don't complain about abortion

Save up and take a break, what's the problem.

Forum List

Back