If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

The girl Joe molested says she they were inappropriate and sent her to drugs and therapy, Fawnboi disagrees.

I don't disagree you're illiterate. She never said showers with her father sent her to drugs and therapy and she never said he molested her.

I'm not deflecting. I'm pointing out you retards are making shit up.
huh? these are words taken out of her own diary. Nobody is making it up. Do you have proof she is lying about what her dad did? If so provide it

Should Democrats retaliate by investigating Ivanka and Jared?

No. My opinion of these investigators closely equates to how I view election deniers. I base my vote on politicians' stance on real issues, not on childish political games.

Last edited:
huh? these are words taken out of her own diary. Nobody is making it up. Do you have proof she is lying about what her dad did? If so provide it

She never said her dad did anything other than shower with her when she was young

Great, then you should be able to quote her diary saying they showered together when she was 14 and that her father molested her...

I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back