If Republicans pass CR defunding Obamacare,will Dems shutdown govt rather than agree?

yes.....AND blame the shutdown on the Republicans...

(edit...as you can see already above....:lol:)

I'd love to know how you idiots do that.

You watch the pubs screw YOU over and then you blame the left.

You should watch fascist Ted Cruz and his buds. They say they WILL shut down the government and they say they hope to cause some real harm to us all.

==========

WTF has happened to the right? They've gotten stupid and vicious and they want to hurt our country. They live for it.

I honestly believe Republicans no longer work FOR the USA.

You should watch fascist Ted Cruz and his buds. They say they WILL shut down the government and they say they hope to cause some real harm to us all.

Can't speak for anybody Else but I can conduct my day to day operations just fine without the federal government.. so shut 'er down boys. :popcorn:

It won't be a Democratic shutdown.

It will be a Republican Shutdown.

Remember how successful that was the last time around?

First of all... It WILL be Dems (namely OBAMA) who will choose to shut it down.

Only Obama can do it, and SECONDLY.. it was quite successful i the 90's.

Showing you know nothing about what actually went down.

Can't speak for anybody Else but I can conduct my day to day operations just fine without the federal government.. so shut 'er down boys. :popcorn:

Center for Civic Education Lesson 1: Why Do We Need a Government?

Center for Civic Education Lesson 1: Why Do We Need a Government?

Civics Lesson 0.1: I have State and Local Government aka "Federalism for Dummies".

Democrats thrive on crisis and they depend on the tingle up the legs of the mainstream media. They don't give a damn about running the government and if they can can get away with blaming drought, earthquakes, meteor strikes, pandemics and law students running out of condoms, on republicans you can bet they will go for it.

It passed.

Now we have a Continuing Resolution to fund all of the Federal government, including dozens of programs Democrats want but Republicans have opposed. Obamacare isn't mentioned.

Leaves Democrats open to putting together a new bill to fund Obamacare separately, of course. Are they working on one?

Or are Democrats going to hold the entire Federal government hostage and shut it all down, for the sake of one program that most Americans don't want?

I'd talk about the stupidity of using the term defund. But there's not going to be a shutdown so sigh.............................................

It won't be a Democratic shutdown.

It will be a Republican Shutdown.

Remember how successful that was the last time around?

First of all... It WILL be Dems (namely OBAMA) who will choose to shut it down.

Only Obama can do it, and SECONDLY.. it was quite successful i the 90's.

Showing you know nothing about what actually went down.

[MENTION=23533]The Infidel[/MENTION] - where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

Forum List

Back