If Rightwingers are so convinced that Democratic policies are harmful to America...

...why don't they ever defend specific republican policies?

Why can't they just admit how useless Trump and the GOP really are?

I mean sure RWs hate ObamaCare and are glad Repubs are repealing it, but it's not like they can actually point to any specific republican-owned, proactive solutions that they like. For example, Repubs in office only ease the tax burden on the wealthy class so it's not like RWs can point to any specific economic solution by the GOP that benefits the nation as a whole.

The GOP is the party of "no" and that's all it is. Repubs in office do not have their own solutions to any issues this country faces.

Because the Republicans are stupid and they suck. You are just more stupid and suck more

I mean sure RWs hate ObamaCare and are glad Repubs are repealing it, but it's not like they can actually point to any specific republican-owned, proactive solutions that they like. For example, Repubs in office only ease the tax burden on the wealthy class so it's not like RWs can point to any specific economic solution by the GOP that benefits the nation as a whole.

The GOP is the party of "no" and that's all it is. Repubs in office do not have their own solutions to any issues this country faces.

Because the Republicans are stupid and they suck. You are just more stupid and suck more
Wow that's a really stupid answer and sad attempt at wit.

What is the point of posting this again? Billy has started dozens of threads with this same question. Republicans detail specific policies. He ignores them and eventually disappears only to show up a few days later posting the same exact question acting as though it hasn't already been answered. What is the point? Repeating it doesn't make it true. And it sure doesn't persuade anyone. So why keep doing it?

Or can Billy simply truly not understand?
Ok name some.

Repubs are an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

That's why you're a Democrat? You are obeying the wishes of the "rest of the world?"

This was funny to me because it reads as if you think Democrats still have some kind of political power in America. The days of you getting to decide what our problems are and how to fix them are over. You've lost both houses of congress and the White House. You've lost over 1,000 statehouse seats nationwide in the past 6 years. Some statehouses have gone Republican for the first time since Reconstruction. Only 4 states remain where the governorship and legislature are both controlled by the Democrats.

Yet... here you are, talking like you still have power. You don't! NONE!

This was funny to me because it reads as if you think Democrats still have some kind of political power in America. The days of you getting to decide what our problems are and how to fix them are over. You've lost both houses of congress and the White House. You've lost over 1,000 statehouse seats nationwide in the past 6 years. Some statehouses have gone Republican for the first time since Reconstruction. Only 4 states remain where the governorship and legislature are both controlled by the Democrats.

Yet... here you are, talking like you still have power. You don't! NONE!
lol I didn't even mention democrats. You're just deflecting to the childish "sore loser" theme because you know you can't defend Trump or Repubs.

That's why you're a Democrat? You are obeying the wishes of the "rest of the world?"
No I just think critically.

What is the point of posting this again? Billy has started dozens of threads with this same question. Republicans detail specific policies. He ignores them and eventually disappears only to show up a few days later posting the same exact question acting as though it hasn't already been answered. What is the point? Repeating it doesn't make it true. And it sure doesn't persuade anyone. So why keep doing it?

Or can Billy simply truly not understand?
Ok name some.

You name some kid, we can all start there.

You don't think at all, you have one solution to every problem, tax the rich.

Name me good democrat legislation, there is none.

Pubs lower taxes
Reduce regulation
Reduce welfare
Increase military

With Trump you can add
Building a border wall
Kicking out criminals
Waterboarding terrorists
Replacing Obamacare with real insurance
Stopping top

This is.just in the first 3 days.

That's a matter of opinion. So what's the point of your argument then? No one else cares what the international left thinks either

You don't think at all, you have one solution to every problem, tax the rich.

I always like how Democrats claim that through personal values, investigation, research and deep internal thinking and personal honesty, they all independently arrive at the same position on every issue and for the same exact reasons and talking points

We won, the left lost and lost huge. Win an election libwits then you can talk shit.
All you can say is that you won. It's not like you can justify winning it without deflecting to bitching about Hillary. You can't defend the GOP on its own merit. You know Trump is sack of garbage but you lack the emotional maturity to admit it. You won because Americans are incredibly stupid. That's nothing to feel proud of.

I will be more than willing to defend GOP policies and positions, based on their own merit.

Are you done with your childish little rant?

If so ----- bring it on.

lol I didn't even mention democrats. You're just deflecting to the childish "sore loser" theme because you know you can't defend Trump or Repubs.
Defend them against WHAT?

Again... you have NO POWER!
Lol don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean. You can't defend his lying, flip flopping, and blatant hypocrisy and you know it. You can't even make the case he has the emotional maturity of a grown man. He's pathetic and deep down you know it.

Defend them against WHAT?

Again... you have NO POWER!
Lol don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean. You can't defend his lying, flip flopping, and blatant hypocrisy and you know it. You can't even make the case he has the emotional maturity of a grown man. He's pathetic and deep down you know it.

I agree Hussein fits that exactly.

We won, the left lost and lost huge. Win an election libwits then you can talk shit.
All you can say is that you won. It's not like you can justify winning it without deflecting to bitching about Hillary. You can't defend the GOP on its own merit. You know Trump is sack of garbage but you lack the emotional maturity to admit it. You won because Americans are incredibly stupid. That's nothing to feel proud of.

I will be more than willing to defend GOP policies and positions, based on their own merit.

Are you done with your childish little rant?

If so ----- bring it on.
Ok how about you explain how cutting taxes for top earners stimulates the overall economy when historically we know it has never worked.

Forum List

Back