If Rightwingers are so convinced that Democratic policies are harmful to America...

...why don't they ever defend specific republican policies?

Why can't they just admit how useless Trump and the GOP really are?

I mean sure RWs hate ObamaCare and are glad Repubs are repealing it, but it's not like they can actually point to any specific republican-owned, proactive solutions that they like. For example, Repubs in office only ease the tax burden on the wealthy class so it's not like RWs can point to any specific economic solution by the GOP that benefits the nation as a whole.

The GOP is the party of "no" and that's all it is. Repubs in office do not have their own solutions to any issues this country faces.

What we have here is a standard lefty, who

A. doesn't listen to republicans and then makes up shit about what republicans say or do.

AND

B. on the rare occasions IF he happens to run into a mean republican who insists on rubbing facts in his lefty face, he disagrees with, and dismisses the facts he dislikes.

THUS in his mind, by his liberals definitions, since he disagreed with any such opinions, THEY DO NOT EXIST.

Ok how about you explain how cutting taxes for top earners stimulates the overall economy when historically we know it has never worked.

It always works.

When Reagan cut top marginal tax rates it generated 75% more tax revenue and sparked a 97-month economic growth period. This was on the heels of the Carter Malaise where we had double-digit inflation and 21% prime interest rates.
Lol you are so dense. Reagan raised taxes 11 times as president. Sure there was job growth, but it wasn't related to tax cuts certainly. Hell poverty went through the roof under Reagan. Oh and Obama had a longer stretch of job growth. Oops!

Oh and we know cutting top earner taxes are useless because of Bush's. His were larger and the Great Recession happened anyway. That Recession ended 6 months into Obama's presidency. We've had job growth ever since.

When were you in the military pussy boy?
Lol why do you people ask such irrelevant bullshit? I never was and I don't care if you think that makes me a pussy

Then you have no fucking idea how big it needs to be kid.
No I just listen to what the pentagon says about it...

It always works.

When Reagan cut top marginal tax rates it generated 75% more tax revenue and sparked a 97-month economic growth period. This was on the heels of the Carter Malaise where we had double-digit inflation and 21% prime interest rates.
Lol you are so dense. Reagan raised taxes 11 times as president. Sure there was job growth, but it wasn't related to tax cuts certainly. Hell poverty went through the roof under Reagan. Oh and Obama had a longer stretch of job growth. Oops!

Oh and we know cutting top earner taxes are useless because of Bush's. His were larger and the Great Recession happened anyway. That Recession ended 6 months into Obama's presidency. We've had job growth ever since.

When were you in the military pussy boy?
Lol why do you people ask such irrelevant bullshit? I never was and I don't care if you think that makes me a pussy

Then you have no fucking idea how big it needs to be kid.
No I just listen to what the pentagon says about it...

Obama's Pentagon , or Trumps?
You don't know shit about anything kid.

We won, the left lost and lost huge. Win an election libwits then you can talk shit.
All you can say is that you won. It's not like you can justify winning it without deflecting to bitching about Hillary. You can't defend the GOP on its own merit. You know Trump is sack of garbage but you lack the emotional maturity to admit it. You won because Americans are incredibly stupid. That's nothing to feel proud of.

I will be more than willing to defend GOP policies and positions, based on their own merit.

Are you done with your childish little rant?

If so ----- bring it on.
Ok how about you explain how cutting taxes for top earners stimulates the overall economy when historically we know it has never worked.

As usual, you focus on little bits and pieces of information, but never seem to see the whole picture. Do your research - what is the impact on "middle class" workers? Do they pay less taxes? What you ask is a non sequitur - it is a question that presumes you already know the answer, when, in fact, it is based on a false assertion.

So, in the interest of honesty, let's look at Trump's tax proposals.

Rule no. 1 - when you deal in percentages, the more of the baseline, the more the percentage equals.

In other words, if I cut taxes 15% across the board, those who have more money in the game will naturally receive a larger dollar amount, while maintaining the same percentage. Further, when the gov't eliminates "large dollar" deductions, those, obviously, affect those who can purchase those items more than it affects those who can't afford it.

In addition, look at what happens to your "ancillary tax load" when taxes are cut? What does your local sales tax go to? How much more are you paying in sales or state income taxes? I guarantee if the federal government gives a tax break, you will automatically see a new proposal for school tax increase. State and local governments are not motivated to also take less tax income - they're motivated to get a piece of your largess, as well.

It's interesting that you would say that tax cuts wouldn't stimulate the economy, considering the jump in consumer enthusiasm at just the PROMISE of tax cuts. Why do you think the DOW went over 20,000? Because of the potential of tax cuts and regulation rescission.

You wish to deal in hard dollars ... the same, trite, liberal talking points that a tax cut can't directly impact economic growth. A simple view ---- and the key word is 'simple'. Your so-called economists claim that tax rebates does not stimulate the economy. Of course, they always take the short view. The impact of invested money isn't felt for 5-7 years. Check your studies - bring me one that allows the invested taxes to work for 5-7 years, and then we can talk. Until them, "figures don't lie, but liars figure."

Trump's tax plan also includes adjusting the rate of taxation against repatriated money. This is tax dollars that will NEVER be created if the repatriation tax isn't decreased. Generating $300 billion in tax income obviously stimulates the economy.

Rich people aren't stupid. They know that lazy money has to be put to work in order to grow. They know that you work hard for your money - and they know that their money works hard for them. It is nonsensical to believe that money returned to the taxpayer, at whatever level, doesn't have a positive impact on the economy. You spend your money on a new tv - they put it into an investment, a bank, or a financial product.

We haven't even addressed the other half of the equation - less income means less spending (or, at least, it's supposed to). The liberal government wonks don't like that - they just want to put it on the credit card to be paid 'someday'. The most impressive part of Trump's proposals is the proposed 20% cut in manpower, hiring freeze, and 10% mandated cut in budget.

We probably aren't going to see the positive impacts of his proposals - after all, we're $20 trillion in the hole. But, at least, we are going to stop digging.

Now - see how easy that was?

What other GOP policy or procedure would you like to talk about?

...why don't they ever defend specific republican policies?

Why can't they just admit how useless Trump and the GOP really are?

I mean sure RWs hate ObamaCare and are glad Repubs are repealing it, but it's not like they can actually point to any specific republican-owned, proactive solutions that they like. For example, Repubs in office only ease the tax burden on the wealthy class so it's not like RWs can point to any specific economic solution by the GOP that benefits the nation as a whole.

The GOP is the party of "no" and that's all it is. Repubs in office do not have their own solutions to any issues this country faces.

Name me good democrat legislation, there is none.

Pubs lower taxes
Reduce regulation
Reduce welfare
Increase military

With Trump you can add
Building a border wall
Kicking out criminals
Waterboarding terrorists
Replacing Obamacare with real insurance
Stopping top

This is.just in the first 3 days.
Pubs ONLY lower taxes on top earners. They do nothing for the middle class.
You're dumb if you think we need a bigger military than what we already have.

Trump won't accomplish jack shit.

Sucks to be you, but he already has accomplished stuff.

And we wouldn't need a bigger military if Europe would fucking spend money on it, which is why trump brought up NATO, Japan and Korea.

And no the have lowered taxes on all brackets.......get off welfare and you might see it.

Lol don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean. You can't defend his lying, flip flopping, and blatant hypocrisy and you know it. You can't even make the case he has the emotional maturity of a grown man. He's pathetic and deep down you know it.

LMAO... I don't have to defend him... he's the man! You didn't defeat him. He mopped the floor with you. He gets to do what the hell he wants to do now, and there's not a whole lot you can do about that because you've lost all your power. That's what I mean... you sound like you think he's still "candidate Trump" and that's not the case anymore... He's President of the United States.

I don't agree with Trump on everything, read my threads. I get blasted by his lap dogs all the time for speaking my opinion. But he's going to do things I don't agree with and I'm going to have to live with that.
Don't you realize how pathetic you sound harping on this "we won, you lost" bullshit? You sound like you're in junior high. Its so irrelevant to the point.
Isn't that a quote from Obama?

Forum List

Back