If Russia and China invaded California or Texas...

Would you fight for California and Texas if a powerful enemy invaded either one?

• Total voters
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRs2oTzVQM]The Lion King: Grow Some Funk Of Your Own - YouTube[/ame]

given how the right recently started tonguing Putins ass over Syria. No i think they would side with russia

Jerk.

And I would support America in a fight against foreign invaders. But first, we need to fight off the modern liberal invaders from within, so we still have a country worth defending.

Pussball is a giant douchebag, he knows damn well his fellow travelers would welcome the chi-coms in and sell out their countrymen. He knows Putin exposed the incompetence and fecklessness of his messiah, so he regurgitates the lie that those of us he's programmed to hate somehow support Putin.

Nevermind the fact we hate the commie thug putin as much as his chicago thug messiah, but since we acknowledge obozo is actually a greater threat than putin we're guilty of treason.

Last year there were two movies about the white house being under attack. Both movies bombed. In both movies the president survived. People would rather see a movie with a happy ending.

You are a despicable coward. I have NEVER met a person that put their personal ideology before the lives of other Americans. I can't express enough how much of a joke I now consider you.

obama put his personal ideology before the lives of other Americans in Benghazi. Is he a despicable coward too? obamacare is all about personal ideology before the lives of other Americans. Going to war in Syria is all about personal ideology. Americans would die there for Islamic victory because obama said so.

Come back when you aren't contradicting yourself.

California is the state where the schools don't want students to read the Constitution.

California college bars student from handing out copies of Const - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Last year there were two movies about the white house being under attack. Both movies bombed. In both movies the president survived. People would rather see a movie with a happy ending.

You are a despicable coward. I have NEVER met a person that put their personal ideology before the lives of other Americans. I can't express enough how much of a joke I now consider you.

obama put his personal ideology before the lives of other Americans in Benghazi. Is he a despicable coward too? obamacare is all about personal ideology before the lives of other Americans. Going to war in Syria is all about personal ideology. Americans would die there for Islamic victory because obama said so.

California is the state where the schools don't want students to read the Constitution.

California college bars student from handing out copies of Const - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

I call Obama out regularly on this board but you are still a coward. Relax though cause you got two others to run and hide with.

We had an attack on US soil on 9/11/01. How many of you liberals supported going after those who attacked us? I am not asking if you supported going into Iraq and Afghanistan, because I do not support either. Would you support covert CIA action to eliminate the individuals who orchestrated the attack wherever and whoever they are?

to the OP. The people of Texas would individually defend their state against any attack, those of us in neighboring states would help them.

an attack on California would sadly be different, they would want to know if the attackers supported gay marriage and global warming, if they said yes they would welcome them to the campfire and spend the night ranting about Bush and the evil conservatives. Then in the morning the attackers would kill the californians, and take over the state.

liberalism is a mental disease.

We supported going after who attacked us, Bush did not. Are you really this thick?

your biased incorrect view of history is noted. Iraq was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money----but, to claim that Bush did it all on his own is just wrong. Congress, both parties, authorized and funded that fiasco, the UN pushed it, all of our allies were in favor of it.

You libs call Bush stupid that then you claim that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world into a war--------reallly?

given how the right recently started tonguing Putins ass over Syria. No i think they would side with russia

Jerk.

And I would support America in a fight against foreign invaders. But first, we need to fight off the modern liberal invaders from within, so we still have a country worth defending.

Sounds as if you are off your meds.

The only med I take is caffeine, and lots of it :)

I call Obama out regularly on this board but you are still a coward. Relax though cause you got two others to run and hide with.

Run and hide! Hell no. But we would be shooting at liberals like you. Think of China or Russia as allies helping Americans rid the country of liberals. They'd be like France during the Revolution.

Run and hide! Hell no. But we would be shooting at liberals like you. Think of China or Russia as allies helping Americans rid the country of liberals. They'd be like France during the Revolution.

Not only are you a coward you are a moron.

Yep, im a lib, you got me. :cuckoo:

We had an attack on US soil on 9/11/01. How many of you liberals supported going after those who attacked us? I am not asking if you supported going into Iraq and Afghanistan, because I do not support either. Would you support covert CIA action to eliminate the individuals who orchestrated the attack wherever and whoever they are?

to the OP. The people of Texas would individually defend their state against any attack, those of us in neighboring states would help them.

an attack on California would sadly be different, they would want to know if the attackers supported gay marriage and global warming, if they said yes they would welcome them to the campfire and spend the night ranting about Bush and the evil conservatives. Then in the morning the attackers would kill the californians, and take over the state.

We supported going after who attacked us, Bush did not. Are you really this thick?

your biased incorrect view of history is noted. Iraq was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money----but, to claim that Bush did it all on his own is just wrong. Congress, both parties, authorized and funded that fiasco, the UN pushed it, all of our allies were in favor of it.

You libs call Bush stupid that then you claim that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world into a war--------reallly?

You just said that my biased incorrect view of history was correct. Bush told the filmmaker David O. Russell before he was elected that if he became President he might have to go into Iraq and finish what his father started. Iraq was W's baby all the way.

Speak for yourself. First of all Grandpa is no bed wetter. Secondly I will not shoot at my own countrymen, even the bed wetters I loathe. I might hold my fire until the chi-coms are done purging them, but I won't shoot at our people.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You remain a complete fucking idiot.

The whole world did not support Bush, and the whole world did not go into Iraq. Here in Ireland there was an anti war rally before the invasion that was attended by 100,000 people. Getting that many Irish people to attend a function where alcohol is not being served is no mean feat.

Katz if the "invasion" ever happened you would be hiding in your closet waiting for someone to come and protect you.....but dont worry the 1.9 million vets here in Cal along with the active Military now here will come and stand in front of you......

Katz if the "invasion" ever happened you would be hiding in your closet waiting for someone to come and protect you.....but dont worry the 1.9 million vets here in Cal along with the active Military now here will come and stand in front of you......

Watch your back, there are millions of dedicated anti-american libtards in cali. I don't think they would hesitate to shoot at you from behind.

Not even close to the truth

Most Democrats voted against the invasion
The UN opposed it
NATO did not support it
Most of our allies including Canada refused to meaningfully participate

Bush was the decider and his legacy paid the price

Forum List

Back