If Russia and China invaded California or Texas...

Would you fight for California and Texas if a powerful enemy invaded either one?

• Total voters
If invaded, I think Texas would put up a pretty good fight for a couple of days

But come Friday night, they would all abandon the fight to watch HS Football games. Saturday they would watch UT, A&M or Baylor and Sundays are Texans and Cowboys

By the time they returned to the fight on Monday morning, they are too hung over to be much good

But come Friday night, they would all abandon the fight to watch HS Football games. Saturday they would watch UT, A&M or Baylor and Sundays are Texans and Cowboys

By the time they returned to the fight on Monday morning, they are too hung over to be much good

California would just collapse. To be fair however if the invaders invaded during a gay pride celebration they would likely turn tail and run.

LOL it's raining pretty hard here.. looking forward to getting wet tonight watching our local undefeated team win. Go Cougars!

I call Obama out regularly on this board but you are still a coward. Relax though cause you got two others to run and hide with.

Run and hide! Hell no. But we would be shooting at liberals like you. Think of China or Russia as allies helping Americans rid the country of liberals. They'd be like France during the Revolution.
Katz if the "invasion" ever happened you would be hiding in your closet waiting for someone to come and protect you.....but dont worry the 1.9 million vets here in Cal along with the active Military now here will come and stand in front of you......

The active military will be polishing their high heels. The vets will be smoking their bongs. This isn't your daddy's military and certainly not grandpa's military. I wouldn't be hiding in the closet. I'd be at the welcoming parade. If the invaders promised to send the Mexicans packing, they would have rose petals strewn along Wilshire Blvd.

China doesn't have to invade. They are here. All they have to do is foreclose. You do understand that don't you? If the Chinese intended to invade, they already did it. There is a rotating Chinese military force in California at all times. They are here for "training". In Los Angeles, they stay at the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills Hotel and the Palomar. During the day they are at our military bases. Permanent forces live in Chinese owned homes from the Palos Verdes Peninsula to Malibu.

It's almost amusing to see liberals dithering over an invasion that is basically over.

We supported going after who attacked us, Bush did not. Are you really this thick?

your biased incorrect view of history is noted. Iraq was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money----but, to claim that Bush did it all on his own is just wrong. Congress, both parties, authorized and funded that fiasco, the UN pushed it, all of our allies were in favor of it.

You libs call Bush stupid that then you claim that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world into a war--------reallly?

Not even close to the truth

Most Democrats voted against the invasion
The UN opposed it
NATO did not support it
Most of our allies including Canada refused to meaningfully participate

Bush was the decider and his legacy paid the price

Rewriting history again I see.

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

House of Representatives

On September 14, 2001 bill House Joint Resolution 64 passed in the House. The totals in the House of Representatives were: 420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting. The Nay was Barbara Lee, D-CA. [1] Lee is notable as the only member of either house of Congress to vote against this bill.[2]

Senate

On September 14, 2001 Senate Joint Resolution 23 passed in the Senate by roll call vote. The totals in the Senate were: 98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting (Senators Larry Craig - R and Jesse Helms - R).

You are saying that 1 nay in all of congress was the majority of democrats. ROFL

Your POTUS, you know, Obama. Is still waging the war on Terror. Obama signed an update to the UnPatriot Act.

When are you gonna get right in the head, that he democrats are war hawks too, and merely used the war as a means to take over congress?

Last edited:
Run and hide! Hell no. But we would be shooting at liberals like you. Think of China or Russia as allies helping Americans rid the country of liberals. They'd be like France during the Revolution.
Katz if the "invasion" ever happened you would be hiding in your closet waiting for someone to come and protect you.....but dont worry the 1.9 million vets here in Cal along with the active Military now here will come and stand in front of you......

The active military will be polishing their high heels. The vets will be smoking their bongs. This isn't your daddy's military and certainly not grandpa's military. I wouldn't be hiding in the closet. I'd be at the welcoming parade. If the invaders promised to send the Mexicans packing, they would have rose petals strewn along Wilshire Blvd.

China doesn't have to invade. They are here. All they have to do is foreclose. You do understand that don't you? If the Chinese intended to invade, they already did it. There is a rotating Chinese military force in California at all times. They are here for "training". In Los Angeles, they stay at the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills Hotel and the Palomar. During the day they are at our military bases. Permanent forces live in Chinese owned homes from the Palos Verdes Peninsula to Malibu.

It's almost amusing to see liberals dithering over an invasion that is basically over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

your biased incorrect view of history is noted. Iraq was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money----but, to claim that Bush did it all on his own is just wrong. Congress, both parties, authorized and funded that fiasco, the UN pushed it, all of our allies were in favor of it.

You libs call Bush stupid that then you claim that he was so brilliant that he fooled the entire world into a war--------reallly?

The UN opposed it
NATO did not support it

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

House of Representatives

On September 14, 2001 bill House Joint Resolution 64 passed in the House. The totals in the House of Representatives were: 420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting. The Nay was Barbara Lee, D-CA. [1] Lee is notable as the only member of either house of Congress to vote against this bill.[2]

Senate

On September 14, 2001 Senate Joint Resolution 23 passed in the Senate by roll call vote. The totals in the Senate were: 98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting (Senators Larry Craig - R and Jesse Helms - R).

You are saying that 1 nay in all of congress was the majority of democrats. ROFL

Your POTUS, you know, Obama. Is still waging the war on Terror. Obama signed an update to the UnPatriot Act.

When are you gonna get right in the head, that he democrats are war hawks too, and merely used the war as a means to take over congress?

The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001.

Iraq did not participate in the attacks of 9-11

Watch your back, there are millions of dedicated anti-american libtards in cali. I don't think they would hesitate to shoot at you from behind.

you have to be talking about the Far Left ones.....i know lots of moderate and Conservative "libtards"....i have never felt any of them would not defend this country if it was invaded .....and a great deal of them have expressed their disdain for Illegals also.....

so the Russians would probably see the drinking that is going on and brake out the Vodka and join them.....

California would just collapse. To be fair however if the invaders invaded during a gay pride celebration they would likely turn tail and run.

you sure?.......active military in California

Army 7,697
Navy & Marine Corps 80,572
Air Force 21,428
Coast Guard 4,811
Active Duty Military 109,697
Reserve and National Guard 98,292
Total Personnel 212,800

along with 1.9 million ex vets.....and many gun owning loyal Americans....

Gramps was right about you....you are a dipshit......i have met quite a few Iraq and Afghan vets .....for you to call them pussies tells me even more about your character then i already have surmised....go back under your bed Katz.....im sure our troops will even defend an ass like you....

you sure?.......active military in California

Army 7,697
Navy & Marine Corps 80,572
Air Force 21,428
Coast Guard 4,811
Active Duty Military 109,697
Reserve and National Guard 98,292
Total Personnel 212,800

along with 1.9 million ex vets.....and many gun owning loyal Americans....

It was a joke. A failed joke.

The UN opposed it
NATO did not support it

House of Representatives

Senate

The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001.

It's not just those responsible. It's also anyone that "harbors" or "lends aid to." Remember Bush talking about terrorists fleeing to Iraq? That was the tool he used to tie Iraq to the war on Terror, not the WMDs the democrats focused on.

Note also the democrat majority supporting the resolution on Iraq:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2002/s237

Granted not unanimous, but still he probably did not need it as he already had the blanket, endless, anti fear war.

Last edited:

It's not just those responsible. It's also anyone that "harbors" or "lends aid to." Remember Bush talking about terrorists fleeing to Iraq? That was the tool he used to tie Iraq to the war on Terror, not the WMDs the democrats focused on.

the democrats in congress authorized and funded the iraq fiasco. they have as much blood on their hands as anyone else.

Forum List

Back