If RvW Is Overturned

Will the left continue believing in "settled law", or will they work to eventually overturn settled law because they no longer believe in the concept?
You know the answer to that already....

Emotional meltdowns and tantrums, violence, calls for court-packing, etc...

'Settled law'? Is that sorta like their 'the science is settled' as they keep moving goal posts and redefining everything to suit their opinions / bias / desires / agendas?

:p

Interesting little thought...

Ever been to a funeral for a 12 week miscarriage? Nope, and neither has anyone else.

Ever been to a funeral for someone who was brain dead before they died? Maybe. Lots of people have.

What distinguishes these two states (12 week fetus, 30 year old, brain dead human)? We easily see the similarities.

The difference is the connections, memories, the life experience, the social ties, etc.

A mother has these, and a fetus does not.
People do have funerals for miscarriages.

I have also held a crying wife who went through a miscarriage.

I didn't say that. You are saying that.
nononon. You asserted that it was false that children would suffer from states with already dysfunctional child protective services when more children were born and more taxes were not raised.\
bendog said:
Not all blacks and hispanics oppose a right to terminate pregnancy .... esp in early terms. I refer to you as Xian because you believe your religion makes your opinion "better" than other people who also believe in a supreme being, and even Jesus Christ.

But I don't at all doubt the sincerity of some people who oppose abortion ... provided they walk the walk of what it would take to make sure every woman and every child has a safe and secure place in society.
Agree. Abortion isn't safe and secure for every woman and child in society.

Wrong. When Christ comes back, you will be sent to the Lake of Fire because you refuse Him.

Once again the assholes on the right assume that people on the left aren't religious.

When Christ comes back, Republicans will stone him for heresy. Blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the earth. Not if Republicans are running thing. They never give ANYTHING to the poor unless they're forced to.

For millions of us, it's all about saving innocent lives that have no voice, and no choice.
For many more, it's about the voice and the choice being taken away from the woman by this ruling. This for the sake of what is little more than a collection of cells in the view of many. This is again a minority's opinion being rammed through the throats of the majority of the country.

Last edited:
"For millions of us, it's all about saving innocent lives that have no voice, and no choice."

Hahaha

No it isn't. That's the big con of the anti choicers. The smoke and mirrors.

It's about punching their own, personal ticket to the magical forever festival.

Take the religious nuts out of the equation, and there is no anti-choice movement in this country to speak of.

It's a bunch of deluded, magical thinkers acting in their own self interest.

What is so bad about allowing each state to legislate the abortion laws according to what their citizens want? If their citizens don't like it then they can vote the bastards out in the next election and change the law. Why should people living in any state have any say at all over what people living in another state decide to do?
What's so bad about letting an INDIVIDUAL person decide whether or not they want to carry a pregnancy to term?

Right, and your attitude is "fuck them", because you aren't letting 500,000 women get in the way of you punching your ticket to the forever festival, as you see it.

We dont need to go over this. Your dog and pony show is lost on me.
The left always like to bring up the obscure "what if" that affects very few individuals as their argument. But if we remove that "what if" you still will not support the right to life. Let's test this. Let's remove your "what if" on incest and rape, and say we are all okay with abortion for those scenarios? I am guessing you still will not support the child's right to life, so why even bring it up as an argument in the first place as that is not why you or anyone else supports abortion.

Once again the assholes on the right assume that people on the left aren't religious.

When Christ comes back, Republicans will stone him for heresy. Blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the earth. Not if Republicans are running thing. They never give ANYTHING to the poor unless they're forced to.
Alito's draft was very carefully crafted to not mention religion. It just said - honestly btw - that there were laws against abortion before and when the Constitution (and probably the 14th amendment) were created. The Xians in America will continue to claim they only know the true will of God (or gods), but that's not really the issue. The Xians will always be Xians. You can't reason with them, but you can't kill them or put them in camps either. You're just stuck with their existence ... but they are in declining numbers.

Politically this will be a gift to those who support some reasonably regulate right to an abortion. Alito is a Catholic, but he bases this on political power from a time women didn't have a right to vote. Women will vote not only to change who is elected but also those who can move, sometimes will move.

You did? And what funeral arrangements did you make?

None. Don't lie.

We acknowledge a difference, like it or not. and that difference reflects how we feel about personhood.
Nope. Never said I did it. I said they exist and gave you a link. Personally comforted my wife when we had a miscarriage, however, they do exist for those who want to have a funeral.

The left always like to bring up the obscure "what if" that affects very few individuals as their argument. But if we remove that "what if" you still will not support the right to life. Let's test this. Let's remove your "what if" on incest and rape, and say we are all okay with abortion for those scenarios? I am guessing you still will not support the child's right to life, so why even bring it up as an argument in the first place as that is not why you or anyone else supports abortion.
that's true, and you will ALWAYS want to force a rape victim to give birth because .... GOD decided it or a zygot has a right? Altio's opinion simply treats that belief as rational. See you at the ballot box.

nononon. You asserted that it was false that children would suffer from states with already dysfunctional child protective services when more children were born and more taxes were not raised.\

Agree. Abortion isn't safe and secure for every woman and child in society.
Nope, I didn't assert that. Show the post.

Alito's draft was very carefully crafted to not mention religion. It just said - honestly btw - that there were laws against abortion before and when the Constitution (and probably the 14th amendment) were created. The Xians in America will continue to claim they only know the true will of God (or gods), but that's not really the issue. The Xians will always be Xians. You can't reason with them, but you can't kill them or put them in camps either. You're just stuck with their existence ... but they are in declining numbers.

Politically this will be a gift to those who support some reasonably regulate right to an abortion. Alito is a Catholic, but he bases this on political power from a time women didn't have a right to vote. Women will vote not only to change who is elected but also those who can move, sometimes will move.
Buy you'd like to kill the Christians or put them in campsm

Forum List

Back