If RvW Is Overturned

1651696433580.png

I'm sorry! I worked for a living and did not watch their confirmations. What did they allegedly say?
Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) on Tuesday reacted to the Supreme Court leaked draft document, saying that if it is "accurate," it is inconsistent with discussions she had with Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch. There's plenty more on Google.

It's "winning" insomuch as increasing turnout. And we both know what increased turnout means for your cult.

You continue to be an idiot. Far be it from me to stop you from making, "AAAAAArrrrrggggh!!! We might not be able to kill babies!!!!" the centerpiece of the Democrat platform, though. God knows, everything else you fools have to run on actually makes you look WORSE at this point than you look in your "sacrificing to Moloch" mode.

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) on Tuesday reacted to the Supreme Court leaked draft document, saying that if it is "accurate," it is inconsistent with discussions she had with Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch. There's plenty more on Google.
If it is accurate it is inconsistent? I note you can't say and I'll bet she doesn't either.

Who cares about RINO Collins?

It is a human being or human life, but is not alive, until it is born, and taken its first breath.

In the Bible, Adam was formed by God, but not until God breathed life in to him, did Adam have life....the breath of life.
Thats not a good argument. Adam had life breathed into him because he was created, not born. There was no mother to give him life.

Thats not a good argument. Adam had life breathed into him because he was created, not born. There was no mother to give him life.
Maybe. But man was still FORMED, and had breath, before he had LIFE, according to the Bible.

A human foetus, is a human life.... without the stages of zygote, embryo, foetus, etc. there would be no humans walking today....that's understood....

But we don't count as "a life", until we are born, and taken our first breath. If a baby is born and does not ever take its first breath, it is considered still born.

Forum List

Back