If State Legislators/Governor Won't Enact Rent Control, Vote Them Out

Years ago you were saying the same shit as now.
Without the $96/mo rent increase. Interesting. If everyone in my state (and other states) would have done what I recommended a few years ago, we wouln't have to be talking about this now.

Interesting how so many (probably landlords) are coming in here and whining about the poor landlords, and all their increased cots (so they say). Not much thought being tossed around about the residents suddenly getting $96/mo yanked out of their pockets, MONTHLY, and what impact this is on THEM.
What was your monthly rent. What is it now. When was the last increase.

Facts matter.

I don't care what they got. If business owners cannot handle the costs associated with running their business, then stay out of that business. Don't be dumping costs on to the customers, especially for a commodity that people HAVE TO HAVE.
Then there would be no places to rent, bottom line. You need to complain about the people driving up the costs of ownership.

Without the $96/mo rent increase. Interesting. If everyone in my state (and other states) would have done what I recommended a few years ago, we wouln't have to be talking about this now.
And you, and others, might not have anywhere to live.

Not currently in most states That's why we need to enact rent control.
Duh!

Let me type this slower for you....if nothing illegal is doing done the Govt has no role, duty, or even the right to intervene.

Bullshit. That’s the viewpoint of those who refuse to accept the consequences of their own choices and actions.
YOU are the bullshit. Life is much more complicated than your simplistic depiction. Ex. it want my choice or action to be discriminated against by Affirmative Action racism, thereby wrecking my college work and potential career,

Let me type this slower for you....if nothing illegal is doing done the Govt has no role, duty, or even the right to intervene.
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Govt has many roles duties and rights to intervene in many things that have no law at all attached to them. That's how legislatures work. DUH!

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Govt has many roles duties and rights to intervene in many things that have no law at all attached to them. That's how legislatures work. DUH!

You are incorrect.

Forum List

Back