If Ted Cruz Was Born in Canada, He Cannot Be President: PERIOD

If it's true that Cruz was born in Canada, then he can't be President.

• Yes, that's what the Constitution says.

• No, we can make yet another exception to US Law and it won't set a dangerous precedent.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rafael Eduardo Cruz was a Canadian citizen until he decided he could usurp the Presidency and renounced a couple years ago. He spent the majority of his life as a Canadian citizen. And his father was a close ally of Fidel Castro.

Where's the birth certificate Mr. Cruz? What are you hiding?
Please oh please tell me you're all kidding.
I demand a long form birth certificate!!!! :mad:

You need to contact SkankyIrishAss because her husband knows a guy that can tell if that long form is fake or not. In other words, she watched the video below. LOL!

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

IT has nothing to do with Adobe illustrator. And any document scanned into Illustrator as a PDF will have layers. Making the presence of 'layers' proof of a 'forgery' more nonsensical gibberish.

I know that, but you can't tell that to a birther.

(that post was specifically making fun of skankyirishass, the birther)

Last edited:
Cruz's personal life is no secret and it's a good thing to discuss it. Who was in charge when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama was running? You can't even get a drivers license in some states with a photo copy of a BC. but the democrat party apparently accepted it for the most important job in the world and the media kept their mouths shut hoping Hussein's birthplace wouldn't be an issue.

Ted Cruz was born as a citizen of the USA. Period.

He did not have to get a passport and immigrate here.

This has been reviewed ad nauseum. If he had been born in Canada to a mother who was not a citizen it would be different.

Even if the moonbat messiah had been born in Kenya, he would still be a citizen. I loathe the air that meat muppet queer steals from us, but the arguement is moot. His birth is only shady because he was Frank Marshal Davis' bastard son, not the son of a Kenya exchange student.
You are exactly right.

As long as one parent is an American citizen and an adult as defined by the law of that time, then the child is an American citizen.

The only question about Obama was due to his mom being underage at the time of his birth, 19 when the law required 21 years of age if I recall correctly, but there is plenty of evidence he was born in Hawaii.

With all due respect, you are incorrect.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, there would be no question regarding his citizenship. However, if Obama was in fact born in Kenya, he would not be a U.S. Citizen even though his mother was. When only one of a child's parents is a U.S. Citizen, a foreign born child is not a U.S. Citizen unless the parent meets very specific legal requirements. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, Section 301 (a)(7) shows the relevant citizenship laws in effect at the time of Barack Obama's birth:

“A person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and is outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such persons was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided that any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph” (Emphasis my own).

According to the cited law, if Barack was born in Kenya he would not be a U.S. citizen unless prior to his birth his mother lived in the United states for at least five years following her fourteenth birthday. This means his mother had to be at least nineteen years old prior to his birth.

However, The record shows that Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942 and Barack was born on August 4, 1961, several months prior to his mother's nineteenth birthday. Therefore, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not a U.S. citizen and is ineligible to be president.

You can Google this information or you can buy a book that I believe everyone should read. The above information can be found in the book Wheres' the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not eligible to be President, by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., p. 55. Corsi's book is well researched and contains almost 80 exhibits.
However, Obama was, indeed, born in Hawaii.

Not like we can turn back time, but his grandmother in Kenya insists he was born there.
:link:

Provide a valid source You can't because there is no valid information the was not born in the US. After all the investigations and scrutiny that has gone on for 8 years, you people still think you've been bamboozled. How sad.

There is a taped phone conversation with Baptist Priest, I think his name was McRoy (?), where she tell him she was present at BO's birth.

You can claim the translator lied or that she was mentally delusional, but she believed Barack was born in Kenya. The rest of the family tried to change the story after she spoke.

Sarah Obama said "I was present and saw him born in Mombasa, Kenya."

Ted Cruz was born as a citizen of the USA. Period.

He did not have to get a passport and immigrate here.

This has been reviewed ad nauseum. If he had been born in Canada to a mother who was not a citizen it would be different.

Even if the moonbat messiah had been born in Kenya, he would still be a citizen. I loathe the air that meat muppet queer steals from us, but the arguement is moot. His birth is only shady because he was Frank Marshal Davis' bastard son, not the son of a Kenya exchange student.

Your logic is flawed. It was always understood that to be president post Article 2 Section 1 grandfather clause, both their parents were U.S. Citizens to ensure sole allegiance to the United States. Herbert Hoover and Woodrow Wilson both had foreign born mothers BUT due to immigration derivative marriage laws at the time they became U.S. citizens by their marriages to U.S. Citizen husbands making them naturalized citizens before their births. Therefore, when Herbert and Woodrow were born, they were Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizens due to their two U.S. Citizen parents.

Have a look at history and see the parentage of our past U.S. presidents
All U.S. Presidents & Eligibility: Grandfather Clause, Natural Born Citizen Clause, or Seated by Fraud
That mean Washington was not eligible to be president

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Cruz's personal life is no secret and it's a good thing to discuss it. Who was in charge when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama was running? You can't even get a drivers license in some states with a photo copy of a BC. but the democrat party apparently accepted it for the most important job in the world and the media kept their mouths shut hoping Hussein's birthplace wouldn't be an issue.

Well if you want an honest comparison to what we know about Cruz versus what we know about Obama- I would be glad to play.
Here- I will start- Obama's kindergarten teachers were Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto
Obamas-Kindergarten-Teachers.jpg
Who was Cruz's kindergarten teacher?

There is no 'Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama' except in the mind of nutjob Birthers- however when Senator Barack Obama was running for President, the GOP was in charge of both the White House and Hawaii.

And Barack Obama's birth certificate- Barack Obama was the first President to ever show his Birth Certificate- I will just point out that the RNC that same year had no birth certificate for John McCain- they took his word that he was eligible.

Birthers- you are the reason I found message boards- thank you for the years of entertainment.

You are exactly right.

As long as one parent is an American citizen and an adult as defined by the law of that time, then the child is an American citizen.

The only question about Obama was due to his mom being underage at the time of his birth, 19 when the law required 21 years of age if I recall correctly, but there is plenty of evidence he was born in Hawaii.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, there would be no question regarding his citizenship. However, if Obama was in fact born in Kenya, he would not be a U.S. Citizen even though his mother was. When only one of a child's parents is a U.S. Citizen, a foreign born child is not a U.S. Citizen unless the parent meets very specific legal requirements. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, Section 301 (a)(7) shows the relevant citizenship laws in effect at the time of Barack Obama's birth:

“A person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and is outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such persons was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided that any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States by such citizen parent may be included in computing the physical presence requirements of this paragraph” (Emphasis my own).

According to the cited law, if Barack was born in Kenya he would not be a U.S. citizen unless prior to his birth his mother lived in the United states for at least five years following her fourteenth birthday. This means his mother had to be at least nineteen years old prior to his birth.

However, The record shows that Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942 and Barack was born on August 4, 1961, several months prior to his mother's nineteenth birthday. Therefore, if Obama was born in Kenya, he is not a U.S. citizen and is ineligible to be president.

You can Google this information or you can buy a book that I believe everyone should read. The above information can be found in the book Wheres' the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not eligible to be President, by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., p. 55. Corsi's book is well researched and contains almost 80 exhibits.

Not like we can turn back time, but his grandmother in Kenya insists he was born there.

Provide a valid source You can't because there is no valid information the was not born in the US. After all the investigations and scrutiny that has gone on for 8 years, you people still think you've been bamboozled. How sad.

There is a taped phone conversation with Baptist Priest, I think his name was McRoy (?), where she tell him she was present at BO's birth.

She says in that conversation, about half a dozen times that Obama was born in Hawaii. Shall we review the transcript?

No she didn't. Its the pastor that said she was present and saw him at his birth in Mombassa Kenya.

You are exactly right.

You can claim the translator lied or that she was mentally delusional, but she believed Barack was born in Kenya. The rest of the family tried to change the story after she spoke.

No- she never said that. You were lied to by McRae and the Birthers.

Sarah Obama Speaks! - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Here is what she said in 2007

Family portraits

Six months after they wed, another letter arrived in Kenya, announcing the birth of Barack Hussein Obama, born Aug. 4, 1961. Despite her husband's continued anger, Sarah Obama said in a recent interview, she "was so happy to have a grandchild in the U.S."

Last edited:
upload_2016-1-6_9-24-18-png.58997

So, the law does recognize just the mother, but not the father. Seems like in the future we could have a challenge to that based on gender discrimination..

Which means, a soldier who knocked up a Russian prostitute; who then raised that child in Russia, imprinted as a Russian...that child would be eligible to run for US President.

Also, let's be clear here. "Birthers" are people concerned about the loyalty of a President to the country he or she presides over. And well they should be. The founding fathers deliberated long over this point. Traitors are a perennial threat to any nation. Imagine the Oval Office going to little Omar Abdullah of Iran because his mommy was knocked up by Joe Stevens of the US military while on a tour abroad. Food for thought. The founding fathers knew what they were doing. You can't discriminate based on country of origin either. So a Canadian is as good as an Iranian or a Russian to become President under these "relaxed standards"..

So, the law does recognize just the mother, but not the father. Seems like in the future we could have a challenge to that based on gender discrimination..

Or.....it seems like we have yet another glorious example of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Also, this is for children born out of wedlock. Which Cruz wasn't.

Ignore the law if you wish. But your willful ignorance has no relevance to Cruz's citizenship or eligibility to be president.

Also, let's be clear here. "Birthers" are people concerned about the loyalty of a President to the country he or she presides over. And well they should be...

Birthers are partisan idiots- and don't give a damn about 'loyalty'. They ignore every fact, and believe every bizarre conspiracy theory even when they contradict each other.

Birthers have made up an imaginary 'two citizen parent' rule.
Birthers ignore that the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
But- Birthers do believe that a birth certificate for Kenya offered online by a convicted forgerer- I kid you not.

Birthers have even claimed that Barack Obama must be hiding something- because he has not released his kindergarten records.
I kid you not.

How big of hypocrites are Birthers?

They never once asked Mitt Romney to provide ANY of the 'evidence' that they insist that President Obama must be hiding.....

The founding fathers knew what they were doing. ..

I actually believe that they did.

And since the 'founding fathers' never said Presidential eligibility requires that the President be 35 years of age or older, 14 years a resident of the United States- a natural born citizen- AND RAISED IN THE UNITED STATES- they clearly did not have your concern.

Which President spent much of his formative years living outside the United States?

Well if you want an honest comparison to what we know about Cruz versus what we know about Obama- I would be glad to play.
Here- I will start- Obama's kindergarten teachers were Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto

There is no 'Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama' except in the mind of nutjob Birthers- however when Senator Barack Obama was running for President, the GOP was in charge of both the White House and Hawaii.

And Barack Obama's birth certificate- Barack Obama was the first President to ever show his Birth Certificate- I will just point out that the RNC that same year had no birth certificate for John McCain- they took his word that he was eligible.

Birthers- you are the reason I found message boards- thank you for the years of entertainment.

John McCain was born at a US military hospital, the base is considered US soil as are embassies. The only stinker is if you have to replace a birth certificate, you have to do so through the state department, not the US military.

John McCain was born at a US military hospital, the base is considered US soil as are embassies. The only stinker is if you have to replace a birth certificate, you have to do so through the state department, not the US military.

And Barack Obama was born in a hospital in Hawaii- and Hawaii is considered U.S. soil

As I said-

And where does it say that in law- or in the Constitution?

Just because McCain had two citizen parents doesn't mean that two citizen parents are required, any more than him being born in the Panama Canal Zone now means a Natural Born Citizen must be born in the Panama Canal Zone.

If Cruz gets nominated, he will end up on the ballot. There will be a few nutjob Birther lawsuits which will fail- because of standing. If the voters vote for Cruz, the Electoral College will elect him.

And Congress will confirm his election.

You conveniently forgot Romney and Goldwater.

Trump is a liar and as instigator. He started this crap and then he says, "but that's what I've heard." He is stoking the flames of a lie, just like he tried to deny Obama is a citizen. I have never seen such a scum bucket as Donald. He cannot be believed if his lips are moving. I hope the Dems dig up so much garbage on this liar that he withdraws and then moves to Russia, eventually marrying Putin.

We can't as a nation keep violating the US Constitution, pretending that our founding fathers were "old fashioned kooks" and therefore all their ideas about preserving our Union were too. They fought between themselves and deliberated over and over how this country should be set up to last: not to relax the bedrock of its own laws time and again until everyone was laughing at the Constitution.

We have Obergefell. We have Citizen's United. We have the Judicial now writing special classes for their favorite deviant sex behaviors without permission from the Legislature. We have Justices creating a back door for non-citizens to most keenly affect our elections...citizens who haven't sworn the Oath of allegiance to our country and many of whom own controlling stock in US Corporations...who are our sworn enemies!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I like Ted Cruz. The fact that he was born in Canada makes me sick. I was planning on voting for him but I can't now. Nobody can. He isn't eligible to run for president. We MUST resist the urge to think of the wisdom of our founding fathers as "outdated". They KNEW what they were talking about in setting up the Constitution the way they did. They'd seen it all. Each new generation thinks they're the wisest and that age keeps getting lowered. Now we take orders from our 20 year olds on how marriage will be set up. We take orders from corporations on whether or not our country can be run by foreigners.

This has to stop. Sorry Ted Cruz. I really was looking forward to your candidacy.

big ears in DC is an illegal alien. end a story

Just because McCain had two citizen parents doesn't mean that two citizen parents are required, any more than him being born in the Panama Canal Zone now means a Natural Born Citizen must be born in the Panama Canal Zone.

If Cruz gets nominated, he will end up on the ballot. There will be a few nutjob Birther lawsuits which will fail- because of standing. If the voters vote for Cruz, the Electoral College will elect him.

Goldwater, Romney, and McCain had two parents that were US Citizens.

Why is this important?

The First Congress in 1790 established that children of U.S. citizens "born beyond the sea or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Don't believe it? Look it up.

You conveniently forgot Romney and Goldwater.

Want me to include them?

By your standards only persons born in Panama Canal Zone, Arizona Territory or Mexico could be natural born citizens of the United States.

There is no requirement for 2 citizen parents- none at all. Just because McCain, Goldwater and Romney all happened to have them is as irrelevant as their being born in the Canal Zone, Arizona Territory or Mexico.

Goldwater, Romney, and McCain had two parents that were US Citizens.

Why is this important?

The First Congress in 1790 established that children of U.S. citizens "born beyond the sea or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

Don't believe it? Look it up.

And that law was superceded by the 1795 Naturalization law, which was superceded by the 1798 Naturalization Act, which was repealed in 1802.

Cruz was born a U.S. Citizen.

Was he born a naturalized citizen- or a natural born citizen?

Cruz was born a U.S. Citizen.

Was he born a naturalized citizen- or a natural born citizen?

Naturalized. And, therefore, he cannot be President. And like I said, it makes me sick because I wanted to vote for him.

Forum List

Back