If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Now you are lying to justify murderous violence against a woman.

Evidence Ashli Babbitt made any threats against anyone?
Nope, I told no lie. And her sex did not matter. Whoever tried to enter the Speaker's Lobby past that police barricade would have been shot; male or female. Same as the other police barricade where officers had to draw weapons.

The police weren't fucking around with those shitheads trying to get inside the House chamber. All the others got the message. Pathetically, Ashes Targetpractice chose not to heed the warnings.

Stupid people, doing stupid things............................. get stupid prizes.
In her case, her prize was a bullet.

No one deserves that.

Yeah, it is.
I really do, no other way to describe it...........hate.

What Trump and his cult have done, and are still doing to this country, I consider them traitors.
So, you agree that Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman, deserved to be killed in cold blood. Got it.

Nope, I told no lie. And her sex did not matter. Whoever tried to enter the Speaker's Lobby past that police barricade would have been shot; male or female. Same as the other police barricade where officers had to draw weapons.

The police weren't fucking around with those shitheads trying to get inside the House chamber. All the others got the message. Pathetically, Ashes Targetpractice chose not to heed the warnings.
Death cultist, whose avatar is a demon. We should expect better from you? Don't think so.

Stupid people, doing stupid things............................. get stupid prizes.
In her case, her prize was a bullet.

No one deserves that.

Yeah, it is.
I really do, no other way to describe it...........hate.

What Trump and his cult have done, and are still doing to this country, I consider them traitors.
Definition of "cult" -- People who scare me.

120 out of 1000s.

Most served time? Link please

You're one deranged motherfucker
Already posted the link to the article for you. Why do you blame me because you're too retarded to understand it? That's why I call you ShortBus... because you're retarded.

Oh, and I thought you already gave me your "last warning"??? How'd that turn out for ya?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Of course you are the traitor. You are a traitor because you embrace the police state.

People who value freedom and rights only support police violence as a last resort.

In contrast, you lie in order to justify violence against women.
Freak, people do not have the right to break into the House chamber to prevent or delay Congress from certifying a presidential election. And if you weren't such a pussy, you wouldn't keep crying about one law breaking woman being justifiably shot as "violence against women."

Here, you earned this...

2018-Phat-hat-collective.jpg

Just say it, coward. Own it.
Asked and answered. You keep asking only because you're not bright enough to comprehend the answer I already gave. Even worse for you, you keep asking the same question over and over while expecting a different answer.

Asked and answered. You keep asking only because you're not bright enough to comprehend the answer I already gave. Even worse for you, you keep asking the same question over and over while expecting a different answer.
Own it.

Forum List

Back