If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

I'm never done making fun of cretins like you, ShortBus.

You're entertainment gold for me.

tenor.gif
You have an interesting style of political analysis.

Did I say interesting? I meant something else.

He is so triggered by my siggy that he stalks me on this board like he stalks burgers and fries in real life. Why? He is an unemployed fat fuck
LOLOL

An obsessed retard who talks about me in every single post thinks I'm stalking him. :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

An obsessed retard who talks about me in every single post thinks I'm stalking him. :eusa_doh:
See you just showed you’re an idiot fat fuck. My signature doesn’t mean I talk about you. Dumbass it’s just a siggy. Glad it triggers you. Find a job yet?

See you just showed you’re an idiot fat fuck. My signature doesn’t mean I talk about you. Dumbass it’s just a siggy. Glad it triggers you. Find a job yet?
LOL

You call me fat even though I'm thinner than you.

You call me unemployed even though I work a full time job.

You call me triggered even though I'm laughing at you.

You call me stalking you even though you talk about me in every post.

You deny you talk about me in every post even though you talk about me in every post.

Like I said, ShortBus, you're entertainment gold.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

You call me fat even though I'm thinner than you.

You call me unemployed even though I work a full time job.

You call me triggered even though I'm laughing at you.

You call me stalking you even though you talk about me in every post.

You deny you talk about me in every post even though you talk about me in every post.

Like I said, ShortBus, you're entertainment gold.
thumbsup.gif
So I m a bus? You’re an idiot. You’re a fat unemployed loser. Fat fuck.

Some might wonder why Azog is so obsessed with "fat". Sadly he was thee fat kid that everyone mocked and picked last in volleyball.

Scars never heal

Forum List

Back