If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

LOL

You're as dumb as a bus but no, you're not a bus. You're ShortBus, meaning you're a passenger on a short bus.
I am not though. You however are an unemployed fat fuck. Poor little ugly duckling. LOL

fat ass

This is a lie.

Babbitt was not ‘murdered’ – she was a criminal who was lawfully killed while committing an act of domestic terrorism.

That is the only REAL lie.
A domestic terrorist has to have weapons to intimidate people with and threaten their lives.
Ashli had no weapons and threatened no one.

A domestic terrorist has to have weapons to intimidate people with and threaten their lives.
I wonder if those who are so cavalier, even snide about the woman's death have a place in what they want you to believe is their soul where they can reflect for a moment about the actual meaning of a person's life. I mean, she's a piece of meat to them. This makes me despise them even more, if that's even possible. They flick our faces and pull out beards and they are going to be very surprised when we reach the limit of our forbearance.

According to Faun she was more dangerous than a well trained Navy Seal. She had to be shot. Then again he has been beat up by 5’1 women before as he is an ugly OCD ridden fat fuck.

I wonder if those who are so cavalier, even snide about the woman's death have a place in what they want you to believe is their soul where they can reflect for a moment about the actual meaning of a person's life. I mean, she's a piece of meat to them. This makes me despise them even more, if that's even possible. They flick our faces and pull out beards and they are going to be very surprised when we reach the limit of our forbearance.
If she wasn't such a seditious piece of shit, I' d feel bad for her

But Ashes was...exactly that

According to Faun she was more dangerous than a well trained Navy Seal. She had to be shot. Then again he has been beat up by 5’1 women before as he is an ugly OCD ridden fat fuck.
She could have been armed.

She could have been armed.
I am not saying it was or was not justified. Police officers have a very tough job in circumstances like this. My point is that Faun is an OCD ridden idiot comparing her to well trained military personnel.

I am not saying it was or was not justified. Police officers have a very tough job in circumstances like this. My point is that Faun is an OCD ridden idiot comparing her to well trained military personnel.
So you're just as little fat kid still looking for attention..

Be gone troll

Other parts of the building without lawmakers present.

Capitol police are tasked with protection of lawmakers much like secret service.
It’s funny, the three policemen directly in front of Babbit inside the doors didn’t think she was enough of a threat to either shoot her, or push her back through the window. The officer who shot her had to come in from the side and shoot at an angle to hit her. Hopefully when the republicans take the house and senate they will launch a real investigation rather than the secret whitewashing party the Capital Police had and push for charges, why is it that the Capital Police can “investigate” themselves behind closed doors and every other police force in the nation can’t? No “investigation” of. Capital Police Officer has ever been done in public and as far as I can find out, no Capital Police Officer has ever been tried for wrongdoing.

It’s funny, the three policemen directly in front of Babbit inside the doors didn’t think she was enough of a threat to either shoot her, or push her back through the window. The officer who shot her had to come in from the side and shoot at an angle to hit her. Hopefully when the republicans take the house and senate they will launch a real investigation rather than the secret whitewashing party the Capital Police had and push for charges, why is it that the Capital Police can “investigate” themselves behind closed doors and every other police force in the nation can’t? No “investigation” of. Capital Police Officer has ever been done in public and as far as I can find out, no Capital Police Officer has ever been tried for wrongdoing.
She was breaching a police barricade protecting Congress and the VP in the midst of a riot.

She practically BEGGED to get shot

They were not looters. Looters are stealing merchandise. The mob at the Capital building was chanting for death of our elected officials. Some came with zip ties to taking prisoners, some built a gallows outside the building.
A gallows built of one by fours that would have collapsed if they had tried to hang a chihuahua puppy.

Forum List

Back