If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Orlando not Boca you fat fucking loser. Take your meds
You said Florida, not Orlando. So again I ask, how could I know ot wouldn't happen when I accepted your challenge; before you ran away like a pussy?

Ha ha ha like the lapdog you researched it. Now find where you don’t respond to me but someone else, little lapdog. Fetch for me.
LOLOL

"Researched it?"

You're fucked in the head, ShortBus. I have that saved on my clipboard so I can post it any time any of you schmucks try that bullshit.

You said Florida, not Orlando. So again I ask, how could I know ot wouldn't happen when I accepted your challenge; before you ran away like a pussy?
Listen lapdog. You damn well knew it was a no win situation. Beating up a fat old man and going to jail when I have young kids is idiotic. But it’s fun watching you get all frazzled.

LOLOL

"Researched it?"

You're fucked in the head, ShortBus. I have that saved on my clipboard so I can post it any time any of you schmucks try that bullshit.
You have all the interactions we have had on your clipboard? LMaO! You’re the best lapdog ever. Fetch little fat boy.

Listen lapdog. You damn well knew it was a no win situation. Beating up a fat old man and going to jail when I have young kids is idiotic. But it’s fun watching you get all frazzled.
And yet you make internet threats...too funny

LOL

Why would I be frazzled by a pussy who makes challenges he knows he can't keep??

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Precisely what you said my little lapdog. We need to change your name from Faun to Fido. Now into your crate you go.
LOLOLOL

Moron, I said I have that list of posts where I condemned BLM violence saved on my clipboard for easy retrieval. Who the fuck knows how your deformed brain translated that into you thinking that means I have interactions with you saved on my clipboard? :cuckoo:

So you’re an idiot, Fido. Bad boy! Bad lapdog!
Says you but then again you're also the same retard who thought I said I save all our exchanges on my clipboard when I never said that. So there's that.

john doe 101
Exactly! I guess Michael Byrd and the other Pelosi Capitol Cops never heard of tear gas or tasers.

I suppose it was just more fun to shoot an unarmed Air Force veteran in cold blood than incapacitate her.

Lots of anal orifices here think putting a slug in Babbitt was the right thing to do.
from what I've seen, the Capital Police are just overpaid, undertrained mall cops who aren't held responsible for their actions. Their screw ups are never investigated in any public forum. The US doesn't need a police force that only answers to congress. There is no civilian oversight for the Capital Police.

john doe 101

from what I've seen, the Capital Police are just overpaid, undertrained mall cops who aren't held responsible for their actions. Their screw ups are never investigated in any public forum. The US doesn't need a police force that only answers to congress. There is no civilian oversight for the Capital Police.
Whereas in reality, 3 independent departments investigated that shooting and all reached the same conclusion that it was a justified shoot.

Forum List

Back