If the country divided along political afflilation poll

Which "Country" would be the most viable? Productive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every nation is progressive or it does not survive. The only question is what nations fare best, those that are extremely progressive, mildly or scarcely progressive? What is America's rate of progressiveness compared to the rest of the world?
Well, that is a question easily answered.

This horse-and-buggy Republic doesn't even use the metric system !!

The invitation for you to GTFO still stands, you filthy hypocrite.

In other words, you still haven't managed to name a single crime the people of Mississippi committed that justified an invasion. Whether you think they did something "wrong" is immaterial. Welfare is wrong. Government healthcare is wrong. Does that justify an invasion of Massachusetts?

Yes, giving people welfare and healthcare is almost EXACTLY like keeping humans in chains, beating them, and forcing them to work for free. Man, I can't understand why more blacks don't vote Republican. :cuckoo:

Mississippi most conservative state. Vermont most liberal.

Where would you rather live?

Mississippi, the women are better looking, weather is better, taxes are lower and you dont have a bunch of stinky hippes everywhere.

women are better looking? citation needed...I demand lots of pics from vermont and Miss.

Weather? Maybe...i have no use for the cold tho...Miss wins on that one.

taxes? eh i would need to see context...School gpa etc.

hippes for rednecks......Tied.

Mississippi, the women are better looking, weather is better, taxes are lower and you dont have a bunch of stinky hippes everywhere.

women are better looking? citation needed...I demand lots of pics from vermont and Miss.

this is juvenile. there are good things and bad things in both states-------and in all states.

BTW, the civil war is over, grow up and worry about the future of the country rather than some regional bullshit.

I know Mississippi weather: it sucks 10 months of the year.

They didn't commit any 'crimes' per se. But they did fight to keep human slaves after the rest of the country decided to put a stop to it. They got their asses kicked. And they deserved every bit of it. Fuck 'em. Anyway, that was a long time ago. Why are you still crying over it?

Slavery was legal and Constitutional. So, once again, you have failed to name any crimes they committed. You see, deciding to put an end to slavery required a Constitutional amendment. You don't get to do it by kicking anyone's ass.

You just admitted and gloated over the fact that Northerners "kicked the asses" of people who were entirely innocent of any crime.

That is so beautifully liberal!

The conservatives of the South ripped up the Constitution, pissed on the Flag, and fired on a federal installation.

No, you don't get "just one more time". That's over and done with.

The South was executed by the western and northern states, rightfully so.

The Southerners were Democrats. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, not that it matters to those that rewrite history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, giving people welfare and healthcare is almost EXACTLY like keeping humans in chains, beating them, and forcing them to work for free. Man, I can't understand why more blacks don't vote Republican. :cuckoo:

Because you democrats kept them in chains, beating them, and forcing them to work for free?

The southerners were conservative democrats, the northerners and westerners were liberal and moderate and conservative Republicans as well as conservative and liberal democrats.

Got it, naturegirl?

Slavery was legal and Constitutional. So, once again, you have failed to name any crimes they committed. You see, deciding to put an end to slavery required a Constitutional amendment. You don't get to do it by kicking anyone's ass.

You just admitted and gloated over the fact that Northerners "kicked the asses" of people who were entirely innocent of any crime.

That is so beautifully liberal!

The conservatives of the South ripped up the Constitution, pissed on the Flag, and fired on a federal installation.

No, you don't get "just one more time". That's over and done with.

The South was executed by the western and northern states, rightfully so.

The Southerners were Democrats. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, not that it mattes to those that rewrite history.

Another Republican, rewriting history, pretending the "Southern Strategy" never happened.

Because you democrats kept them in chains, beating them, and forcing them to work for free?

I am not, and have never been a Democrat. But I know I disagree with you on an issue, so what else could I be, right? You partisan tool.

The southerners were conservative democrats, the northerners and westerners were liberal and moderate and conservative Republicans as well as conservative and liberal democrats.

Got it, naturegirl?

Yep just like Robert Byrd right, oh wait, he was a Democrat, too.

Liberal, conservative, dem, republican........no matter in the end we're all Americans and our government was created to be small with little or no Federal taxation.

Somehow the "progressives" forget the reason this country was born. It was to escape the burden of taxation and the tyranny of government. Oh and to worship as we please. True Story, look it up.

Last edited:
Every nation is progressive or it does not survive. The only question is what nations fare best, those that are extremely progressive, mildly or scarcely progressive? What is America's rate of progressiveness compared to the rest of the world?
Well, that is a question easily answered.

This horse-and-buggy Republic doesn't even use the metric system !!.

Well strangely we also drive on the right side of the road and don't put lemonade in our beer, so what is your point?

I am not, and have never been a Democrat. But I know I disagree with you on an issue, so what else could I be, right? You partisan tool.

Funny, you still were compelled to lie about who it was that kept people in chains in this nation.....

Got it, naturegirl?

Yep just like Robert Byrd right, oh wait, he was a Democrat, too.

Liberal, conservative, dem, republican........no matter in the end we're all Americans and our government was created to be small with little or no Federal taxation.

Somehow the "progressives" forget the reason this country was born. It was to escape the burden of taxation and the tyranny of government. Oh and to worship as we please. True Story, look it up.

Yup, you can't keep up, can you? Byrd was a conservative democrat who realized his shame and changed on racial issues.

This country was born with the promise that all are created equal.

Just like you, naturegirl.

No one cares who or what you worship: go for it, just allow others the same privilege.

Allow all to be what they can be.

And, oh? Don't try to change a wonderful, true narrative of what are country is and what it can be.

Last edited:
Conservative America would have to hire liberals to run things in their part of the country.

Forum List

Back