If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

Gee whiz, still no proof yet...

Not to one such as you. You're a religious fanatic, and like all fanatics, facts don't matter to you. You have "faith". Thus, when slapped in the head with the fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun, you'll always come back with "I can't see it, so it didn't happen"..

Like I have been saying. You are brain dead.

Gee whiz, still no proof yet...

Not to one such as you. You're a religious fanatic, and like all fanatics, facts don't matter to you. You have "faith". Thus, when slapped in the head with the fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun, you'll always come back with "I can't see it, so it didn't happen"..

Like I have been saying. You are brain dead.

Here's a fact for you. Sanders lost because he didn't have broad demographic support.

Please explain how the DNC arranged that.

top-sub-group-tables.png

And still no evidence at all for any "rigging".

That's Trump fans for you. If they "feel" something is true, they think they don't need evidence. That's why they're Trump fans. If they paid attention to reason and evidence, they'd be Democrats.

Give it up, Hillary-haters. Your big lie flopped hard. You just look whiny and pathetic now. And brainwashed. So very, very brainwashed. Compared to you, sheep look like proud independent thinkers.

And still no evidence at all for any "rigging".

That's Trump fans for you. If they "feel" something is true, they think they don't need evidence. That's why they're Trump fans. If they paid attention to reason and evidence, they'd be Democrats.

Give it up, Hillary-haters. Your big lie flopped hard. You just look whiny and pathetic now. And brainwashed. So very, very brainwashed. Compared to you, sheep look like proud independent thinkers.

Wow, talk about brainwashed, you guys suck Obama's dick and now screechs. So why did they dump Debbie?

which is a no-no for what is supposed to be a neutral organization.

Says who? They are the Democratic National Committee. It's right in the name that they aren't "neutral".

Yeah, whoever heard of "favoritism" in politics... I'm shocked...

Good grief.

That is hysterical.

Bernie supporters put their faith in a system that was supposed to allow them a chance to get their guy in.

But "somebody" decided he should not get in.

But that's O.K. ?

Simply unbelievable.

Sanders Calls for Wasserman Schultz to Resign After Email Leaks

Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday that in the wake of the leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, should step down.

"I think she should resign, period,” as chair of the DNC, Sanders said on ABC's "This Week."

“I told you long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation, that they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” Sanders told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos Sunday on “This Week.” “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turned out to be true.”

Sanders says he is “disappointed” by what the leaked emails show but “not shocked.”

“Our campaign was about revitalizing American democracy. I want to see that incorporated into the Democratic Party,” Sanders said. “And I don't believe that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the person to be able to do that.”

Don't know why Debbie bothered.

The superdelegates would have done the job.

After all, he DNC is not at all transparent about their desire to control the outcome of a democratic process (said with a half straight face).

She got booted....because the emails show the rigging....take your blinders off...talk about brainwashed...jesus

So how did the emails show the rigging?

We've been asking for days and for pages, and just get hysterical weeping and cursing in response. The Little Trump Snowflakes seem to think that constitutes "evidence". Bizarre.

She got booted....because the emails show the rigging....take your blinders off...talk about brainwashed...jesus

We've been asking for days and for pages, and just get hysterical weeping and cursing in response. The Little Trump Snowflakes seem to think that constitutes "evidence". Bizarre.

You ask, I show, you run.

Love how you'll hang onto that word "rigging".

It's unfortunate that people have used that term because that is not what happened.

There is clear evidence that Debbie Wasserfatbutt Shultz and Co. pushed the nomination in Hillary's direction.

Or are you denying that too ?

She quit why ?

Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday that in the wake of the leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, should step down.

"I think she should resign, period,” as chair of the DNC, Sanders said on ABC's "This Week."

“I told you long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation, that they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” Sanders told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos Sunday on “This Week.” “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turned out to be true.”

Sanders says he is “disappointed” by what the leaked emails show but “not shocked.”

“Our campaign was about revitalizing American democracy. I want to see that incorporated into the Democratic Party,” Sanders said. “And I don't believe that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the person to be able to do that.”

Sanders wanted her out before any emails. It was one of his "demands"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to you nothing is evidence...I mean mocking Bernie's religion, using it because democrats are still racist after all these years....who knew? Oh and having debates at times no one would watch, superdelegates...I mean how did they NOT rig it.

Because the emails showed what we have been saying for the past 6 months.

Thank you Captain Obvious. He and his supporters knew it a long time ago.

The e-mails just proved it.

No rigging.....

No level playing field.

Love how you'll hang onto that word "rigging".

It's unfortunate that people have used that term because that is not what happened.

There is clear evidence that Debbie Wasserfatbutt Shultz and Co. pushed the nomination in Hillary's direction.

Or are you denying that too ?

She quit why ?

Mamooth plays a game. He demands to see the emails and if you can't produce the emails then he/she/it considers you fair game . If you produce the emails then he runs and tries to find someone else, usually on the right, and starts the process all over again.

Well to you nothing is evidence...I mean mocking Bernie's religion

Nobody mocked Bernie's religion. Pretty low of you to lie like that. How can we now trust a word you say

Oh and having debates at times no one would watch

Kook claim that nobody was watching, and kook claim that extra debates would have helped Sanders more.

superdelegates...I mean how did they NOT rig it.

Clinton won easily without superdelegates.

So, still batting .000, you are.

Nobody deny DWS favored Clinton. That's why she was righfully fired, and why all liberals are rejoicing. After all, we've been trying to get her fired for years. But nothing was actually done to push votes to Clinton, hence, there was no "rigging".

Forum List

Back