🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

There is no evidence of any rigging, just irrelevant DNC staffers BSing. The hysteria is over except in the BS GOP bubble.

Yeah, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was just an irrelevant DNC staffer who was just BSing and it wasn't serious. This has NOTHING to do with the GOP, and your distractions won't work. Some Bernie supporters may end up voting for your corporate whore, but most of us will NEVER vote for her. And, I, for one, will probably not vote for a Democrat in this election in ANY contest this year.
None of the E-mails are from her, dupe.

There is no evidence of any rigging, just irrelevant DNC staffers BSing. The hysteria is over except in the BS GOP bubble.

Yeah, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was just an irrelevant DNC staffer who was just BSing and it wasn't serious. This has NOTHING to do with the GOP, and your distractions won't work. Some Bernie supporters may end up voting for your corporate whore, but most of us will NEVER vote for her. And, I, for one, will probably not vote for a Democrat in this election in ANY contest this year.

I knew you were a Hillarybot, but I didn't realize how dishonest you are.

"“He isn’t going to be president,” Ms. Wasserman Schultz wrote in an email about Mr. Sanders in late May, according to WikiLeaks, weeks before Mr. Sanders endorsed Mrs. Clinton."

Emails That Helped Cost DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz Her Job Show Democratic Discord

So, now you have to move from "She didn't write any emails" to "It doesn't matter what she wrote." You're just like your candidate...corrupt liar.

They were "predisposed" to vote for her in 2008 too. Obama still won.
Ummmmm, not so much. Dean was the front runner initially, then Hillary then Obama.

Dean? Howard Dean? He didn't run in 2008, he was DNC chair. And yes, very, very much. The Superdelegates were committed to Clinton early on in 2008 and then they flipped to Obama.

silver-superdelegates-1.png

"“He isn’t going to be president,” Ms. Wasserman Schultz wrote in an email about Mr. Sanders in late May, according to WikiLeaks, weeks before Mr. Sanders endorsed Mrs. Clinton."

Emails That Helped Cost DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz Her Job Show Democratic Discord

So, now you have to move from "She didn't write any emails" to "It doesn't matter what she wrote." You're just like your candidate...corrupt liar.
The hell I did, a-hole dupe- the whole country was saying the same thing. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ The WSJ editorial page lies nonstop since Murdoch bought it. Another New Bs GOP disgrace. And has nothing to do with Hillary, just the stupid irrelevant DNC being dumb in private conversation.

Give us a call when there's evidence of actual rigging. Not this irrelevant idiocy. Nobody cares in the real world. And it still won't mean anything about Hillary.

The hell I did, a-hole dupe- the whole country was saying the same thing. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ The WSJ editorial page lies nonstop since Murdoch bought it. Another New Bs GOP disgrace. And has nothing to do with Hillary, just the stupid irrelevant DNC being dumb in private conversation.

LOL! It is about the DNC. Not Republicans, not the WSJ, not the Russians, not the Chinese...it is the DNC being corrupt in its dealings with Bernie's campaign and liars like you trying to keep Hillary's skirts clean. Thanks, but your lies and deflections become less convincing with every post you make.

God the OP is so stoopid.............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

s0n.........this is a POLITICS forum:bye1:. Nobody cares about the "how". The only thing that matters is the whole country thinks it was rigged:deal::rock::rock:

Give us a call when there's evidence of actual rigging. Not this irrelevant idiocy. Nobody cares in the real world. And it still won't mean anything about Hillary.

lol.....another guy with the political IQ of a small soap dish!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Bernie supporters are so angry that they are burning the Flag in the street. Wait though, that's a typical reaction of democrats to bad news. Anyway the DNC fired their own freaking chairperson in the middle of the convention. That has never happened in the modern history of the Republic. Anyone who isn't a left wing mind numbed robot can see a conspiracy.

Nothing to do with hillary?

What a sheep

Hillary hired debbie as payback

No, Debbie and her lobbies (AIPAC, ABA) control the Democrats, including hillary... but not Bernie, who was never a Democrat.

Forum List

Back